Ukrainian President: Russian Troops Advancing in the Ukraine

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 28, 2014 1:19 pm » by Mad Scientist

Apparently Russian troops are advancing on Ukraine sovereign soil.

Below a speech made by the Ukrainian Pres. It's in Ukrainian so no subs (except Russian ones!). But one can find common words that might give you an idea.

Maybe someone can translate a bit.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Especially take a look at the Pic between Poetin and his Ukrainian counterpart, and notice Poetin's face..

http://www.businessinsider.com/ukrainian-president-russian-troops-are-advancing-in-ukraine-2014-8
Because Women Are a Science!

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 28, 2014 4:15 pm » by Mad Scientist

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 28, 2014 4:24 pm » by Icarus1

and not before time , get those fascist fkers ( the present ukranian government for those of you who dont know whats going on ) out of there

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 28, 2014 7:24 pm » by Mad Scientist

Addendum:

Un security council has gathered to discuss the Apparent invasion of Russian Federation forces into the Ukraine.

I cannot see, for the light of day, anything emerging from this bunch of bureaucrats. They will probably go undecided or even worse tell Putin to withdraw and please not doing that again otherwise more sanctions will follow.

Yeah like Putin will really be upset about that one..

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-28966679

Initiate

PostThu Aug 28, 2014 7:33 pm » by Termite

From what I understand, from here un Turkey, the reports seem to indicate that between 1000 and 3000 troops with light and heavy artillery, along with tanks and infantry have crossed into the Ukraine within the past 24 hours.

Very disturbing indeed. It is near alarming given the rest of the rapidly developing scenarios within close proximity.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 28, 2014 7:41 pm » by Mad Scientist

Termite wrote:From what I understand, from here un Turkey, the reports seem to indicate that between 1000 and 3000 troops with light and heavy artillery, along with tanks and infantry have crossed into the Ukraine within the past 24 hours.

Very disturbing indeed. It is near alarming given the rest of the rapidly developing scenarios within close proximity.

What do you think the Turkish response concerning its North-East Border with Russia will be (Turkey being NATO member)?

Initiate

PostThu Aug 28, 2014 7:55 pm » by Termite

Mad Scientist wrote:
Termite wrote:From what I understand, from here un Turkey, the reports seem to indicate that between 1000 and 3000 troops with light and heavy artillery, along with tanks and infantry have crossed into the Ukraine within the past 24 hours.

What do you think the Turkish response concerning its North-East Border with Russia will be (Turkey being NATO member)?

There is ALOT of speculation on that very subject here right now.... ESPECIALLY since a large portion of the population is Crimean. But... piled on top of that is the Kurdish population... which has a major and most likely greater influence here than the Crimeans'. ALSO... Iraq and Syria are directly on our borders with ALOT of controversy regarding ISIS, Al Nusra, and the FSA internally here. This is ALL mixed into the fact that Turkey is a NATO member country ALONG with the fact Turkey has been trying to join the European Union for 5 years. Then pile on top of this... That Erdogan is currently, actively, and successfully altering the Turkish constitution so he can stay in power as PRESIDENT with, new, supreme power, greater than he had as prime minister. Which was originally, until TODAY the guy who chose the president personally. He also, today, just installed his omniscient power to dissolve the Turkish parliament at will. Combine this with the Isreali/ Gaza fight just to the south and Turkeys' insistent involvement in the recently RAPIDLY deteriorating involvement in Lybia(in the past 72 hours). And the increased position the MY(the American) government displays to Americans that live in Turkey..... I really am having a difficult time finding a better solution.

In my opinion.... Turkey will make the wrong choice no matter what.... because I do not see any way out.... but I have a bias based upon my location.... and this is difficult to avoid.

(I hope that was coherent... as I have no energy to retype it)

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 28, 2014 8:04 pm » by Mad Scientist

Termite wrote:
There is ALOT of speculation on that very subject here right now.... ESPECIALLY since a large portion of the population is Crimean. But... piled on top of that is the Kurdish population... which has a major and most likely greater influence here than the Crimeans'. ALSO... Iraq and Syria are directly on our borders with ALOT of controversy regarding ISIS, Al Nusra, and the FSA internally here. This is ALL mixed into the fact that Turkey is a NATO member country ALONG with the fact Turkey has been trying to join the European Union for 5 years. Then pile on top of this... That Erdogan is currently, actively, and successfully altering the Turkish constitution so he can stay in power as PRESIDENT with, new, supreme power, greater than he had as prime minister. Which was originally, until TODAY the guy who chose the president personally. He also, today, just installed his omniscient power to dissolve the Turkish parliament at will. Combine this with the Isreali/ Gaza fight just to the south and Turkeys' insistent involvement in the recently RAPIDLY deteriorating involvement in Lybia(in the past 72 hours). And the increased position the MY(the American) government displays to Americans that live in Turkey..... I really am having a difficult time finding a better solution.

In my opinion.... Turkey will make the wrong choice no matter what.... because I do not see any way out.... but I have a bias based upon my location.... and this is difficult to avoid.

On Erdogan:

I have the feeling indeed that he is trying to establish himself as sort of Dictator, actually destroying a lot of Ataturk's well contemplated and extremely important laws. For example on the secular state.

And yes, Turkey is a bit in the middle of all of it I guess, cannot imagine that they will not sent reinforcements to the North. We could really be standing on the eve of a Major conflict in Europe the Turks fending of IS in the meantime.

Having said that, North Korea will be following all this with much interest as well, when US and coalition troops engaged and spread thin, well, what's to stop them reuniting the two Korea's. We can go on and on about this.

Interesting times these are!

Initiate

PostThu Aug 28, 2014 8:42 pm » by Termite

I tend to agree with you. Although I tend to (somewhat) exclude North Korea from my perception as I perceive them to be nothing more than cannon fodder and manpower. But... I will admit, given their numerical masses... they could be effective if contained within a global scenario. I may seem off topic here but, I am beginning the believe that, the powers that be,(in human terms) are deliberately trying to fulfill religious prophecy(s) and will sacrifice all of us to do it. I am somewhat broken at the moment and having a difficult time organizing my responses(because I have a/the flu). But I perceive this(the current scenario and NOT the flu) to be caused by higher planning and not from a higher power on the level of a God.... but on the higher power on the level of easily perceived and not irrational concepts of what man is capable of... especially given the history we've been taught and mankind as a whole. I believe we are truly "sheeple". At least most of us. And I believe that these sickos who are (seemingly deliberately) trying to "prove", "initiate" or "implement" monotheistic prophecy are... in fact... in a position to do it and are being successful. All 3 of the primary "3 Testaments"... ie: Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, all predict this same scenario and predict Turkey as "The Great Betrayer" I am somewhat incoherent now because of Nyquil and I hope you can... even somewhat.... get my message as I don't seem to be able to continue with this thought process without tangents.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 28, 2014 8:58 pm » by Mad Scientist

Termite wrote:I tend to agree with you. Although I tend to (somewhat) exclude North Korea from my perception as I perceive them to be nothing more than cannon fodder and manpower. But... I will admit, given their numerical masses... they could be effective if contained within a global scenario. I may seem off topic here but, I am beginning the believe that, the powers that be,(in human terms) are deliberately trying to fulfill religious prophecy(s) and will sacrifice all of us to do it. I am somewhat broken at the moment and having a difficult time organizing my responses(because I have a/the flu). But I perceive this(the current scenario and NOT the flu) to be caused by higher planning and not from a higher power on the level of a God.... but on the higher power on the level of easily perceived and not irrational concepts of what man is capable of... especially given the history we've been taught and mankind as a whole. I believe we are truly "sheeple". At least most of us. And I believe that these sickos who are (seemingly deliberately) trying to "prove", "initiate" or "implement" monotheistic prophecy are... in fact... in a position to do it and are being successful. All 3 of the primary "3 Testaments"... ie: Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, all predict this same scenario and predict Turkey as "The Great Betrayer" I am somewhat incoherent now because of Nyquil and I hope you can... even somewhat.... get my message as I don't seem to be able to continue with this thought process without tangents.

Well first of all, get well soon!

I get what you are saying, it seems a valid theory from where I am sitting. I am sure that you will find more support on this forum for it.
I definitively agree on the Puppet Master scenario that is showing itself more and more. In not to long a time all gloves will come off and it will be too late..

Interesting about the Turkey and betrayer thing, I guess that Erdogan could become the next great Islamic Dictator... I am just not sure if the Army will stand for it, although he has put aside his opponents, a good tactician always keeps troops in reserve..Anyway, let's hope Turkey will fare well..

PS: I do not mind a Topic going off it sometimes, keeps it interesting and gives anyone a chance to explore sideway conversations..

Next