ULOs - Research of Possible Structures on the Moon

Writer

PostThu Apr 24, 2008 5:06 am » by Lunomaly

I would like to contribute some of my research regarding the possibility that structures were photographed on the Moon prior to and during the Apollo missions. I call highly geometric objects and clusters of objects ULOs (Unidentified Lunar Objects).

How did I get into lunar anomaly research? Totally by accident. I had originally intended to create a coffee table book akin to Michael Light's renowned photo book, "Full Moon". My version was going to avoid Apollo astronauts saluting the flag and other romantic views. I was interested in bringing back to life and publishing the photos that suffered from poor exposure, lacked contrast or were stain damaged. It was while I was adjusting these high resolution images for print that I started to see strange objects appearing as old, dusty structures - or to be more precise, structural in appearance and leaning towards ancient ruins.

When viewing these images, take your time. Look INTO them, not "at" them. If you're seeing monkey heads and the like, then you're looking "at" them. These are landscape images with the bottom (the foreground) being closer to you than the top, viewed from a 30° - 45° angle. You are looking in at an angle.

This can be difficult to perceive at first since many of us are used to looking at photos of the Moon from eye height (i.e. astronaut) or from above (mapping cameras like Clementine, telescopes, or Google Earth). Just bounce back and forth between the B&W version and the highlighted (colored) version. The colors are meaningless except to help identify the shapes. Once my eyes had dialed into this "alien", blocky architecture, I went back through hundreds of photos and found objects that I had overlooked. Seriously, it took months of looking at these photos before I was so accustomed to the lunar surface that I could spot these objects.

I apologize in advance for not revealing the LPI / Apollo photo IDs at this time for the images below. They are taken from my book. From what I have seen so far on this forum and others, some of you have probably already looked at the full frame photos that these enlargements were taken from, but just overlooked these particular objects. I can guarantee you that the one below that looks like a crashed flying saucer is in an Apollo photo that nearly everyone that has looked at Moon photos has seen, but probably couldn't discern it from the terrain. It is in the vicinity of a very well known, very large crater.

As time goes on and if there is genuine interest, I will post additional ULO photos with their photo IDs that were not used in the book. If anyone is interested and capable of similar research, contact me directly. We can start sharing our findings here on Disclose.tv.

Special note for the conspiracy theorists out there (I don't care either way): To date, lunar and planetary scientists are unwilling to discuss this subject or my research with me - on or off the record.

Let's start this discussion with these 8 powerful images:

ULO Example 01 - B&W and Highlighted

ULO Example 02 - B&W and Highlighted

ULO Example 03 - B&W and Highlighted

ULO Example 04 - B&W and Highlighted

ULO Example 05 - B&W and Highlighted

ULO Example 06 - B&W and Highlighted

ULO Example 07 - B&W and Highlighted

ULO Example 08 - B&W and Highlighted

Thank you Disclose.tv and thank you members for your interest. I look forward to the discussion to follow.
Note: All research images courtesy of NASA.
Allan Sturm
Lunomaly Research Group
www.Lunomaly.com

Writer

PostThu Apr 24, 2008 6:02 am » by Arichkind

:wink: Wow! Truly great pictures -- felt like was viewing some of the objects from only a short distance away. More! Please!

Initiate

PostThu Apr 24, 2008 2:21 pm » by Symbolon

Yes i agree. The pictures are brilliant. Colouring in the 'points of interests' is an outstandingly simple but effective method of reinforcing certain discoveries. :D

Initiate

PostThu Apr 24, 2008 5:50 pm » by Estanislao

03 and 05 are without question. Nice job!

Writer

PostThu Apr 24, 2008 11:27 pm » by Vril1

Hi Lunanomaly, :flop: Great idea for a place to discuss possible problems regarding moon-pictures and sharing information.
The next couple of years will be very exiting because of the new so-called "Second Moon-Race" Let´s hope that JAXA with KAGUYA -mission will be more open than NASA/JPL, and will share the images on the WEB with us audience, without changings and editing to the copys. Until now it seems like they won´t. The first images from KAGUYA looks like a kind of editing very similar to the Clemmentine-mission. Let´s hope a place like this will give them strenght and courage to see that the audience can handle the un-edited reality! ;)
Russia have been making an agreement with India regarding sending missions to the Moon. ( Vedda Upanishade )
They asked first USA (NASA/JPL) but they turned them down.
And China are making preparations for a flight to the moon. - So it will be very interesting the next years!
I think it was because of the Japanese moon mission KAGUYA, that NASA/JPL decided to make a new copy (third-fourth?) of the APOLLO -pictures and decided to place them on this site:
http://apollo.sese.asu.edu/ - The site will first be fully operationally in about a couple of years, when they have been scanning all the pictures. I think it´s a big flop!! the pictures are not better in any way, just digitally improoved UPTODATE regarding technically improovements. In the old first generation copys of the pictures they have been hand painting and hand retouching the pictures! That work has been saved on a film. And that film is the foundation for the digitally copys on the web. Both the old web: http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/ - And the new: http://apollo.sese.asu.edu/ - Why? Because you can find evidence in the images for that fact! Allready they have been posting Metric images on the new site, just digitally improoved but with same kind of retouch and coloring like the old images! - But the pictures on the new web.site is digitally altered so it is harder to find the evidence we are looking for. They have been using filters like HIGH PASSING - And that looks funny when it´s been used over hand-coloured and retouched images! And COMPRESSING images. Makes it hard to magnify and preserve the image without looking at squared dots allover!! You can see when they have compressed and filtering by the edge of the image becomes inwards curved. Thats probably why on the new website they will cut the edges straight on the images.(removal of evidence).
Really think it´s a shame that NASA/JPL are not making a whole new copy of the first original unedited images. But just a copy of the original film of the edited images.
Lots of images have fog and clouds showing, and when trying to remove this with painting you get funny things like craters with snowlike tops and it get even more funny when digitally high passing are used in top of this! ;)
Enough for this time.
Best wishes and hope for a better world. Vril1

Writer

PostSat Apr 26, 2008 9:55 am » by Lunomaly

Here's one of my favorite ULOs that I found a few months ago. This one is up on the horizon in one of the Hasselblad (Correction: Mapping Camera photo taken at an oblique angle). During a book pre-release party a couple months ago, I had engineers and architects all scratching their heads over this one. They would stare into the photo, sometimes grabbing the magnifying glass and looking closer --- trying to come to terms with the apparent fact that this fine example of basic structural geometry was sitting on the surface of the Moon (or at least it did during the Apollo missions).

When I asked them what they thought it could be, their responses ranged from a lunar prison(!) to an industrial complex... nobody suggested it was (or had to be) a bunch of rocks. Then they would all ask me what I thought it could be. All I could say is that it sure looks like a structure - grab any book on infrastructure or architecture and you'll agree. I sure don't want to find out it's a prison!

Last edited by Lunomaly on Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Allan Sturm
Lunomaly Research Group
www.Lunomaly.com

Writer

PostSat Apr 26, 2008 7:13 pm » by Vril1

Hello again Lunanomali. :)
You are probably right - it´s a kind of a structure. Just a shame we don´t get the link to the original picture! So we are able to determine the overall look, and where - and what mission it was taken from. As you probably allready know, most of the Ranger,Apollo-images on the web are three and four generation copys of First-generation analog print. So you can see the implications when analog print with hand-coloured and retouched marks etc. are processed into a digitally print and in the preceedure are color changed,high passed, re-brightened,blurred,contrast-changed,compressed etc. I´m just saying we have to be very careful when looking at these images and why it is so important to know all (at least them we can get ;) )the information regarding the technically specifications. And it´s very important to know if it´s a Metric or Panoramic picture and the mission identification plus name of the area photographed. That´s my opinion, but hope there will be others sharing. ;)
Best wishes Vril1

PostThu Dec 30, 2010 5:49 pm » by Mrstrange

That is very interesting. A book called Penetration by Ingo Swann which found at the Pirate bay and refer to those structures as lunar anomolies. This book is out of print and costing close to £350.00. I never look at the moon same ever again.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 30, 2010 6:10 pm » by Germanpils

great research dude, brilliant pictures, im sure there is something on our moon, maybe
some mining operation.
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Writer

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 2:18 pm » by Kakareta

I'm sorry but I have to say I don't see anything except rock formations that may or may not resemble organised structure. I'm afraid my view on this is it is nothing more than seeing faces in clouds. I said that on the thread with the title Neil Armstrong and the greatest find in human history! which I must say was absolutely ridiculous

At least with your images and ideas I could possibly accept there may be something, I don't think there is but it's not a ridiculous notion unlike seeing snakes, sandals, hands (in a laughable pose), angels and all sorts of other completely preposterous "images".

However, in regards to this I still think it is nothing more than seeing things in rock formations that I believe are not there. Then again, i can't say for sure and I am open to the possibility but the evidence presented here, such as it is, is not nearly enough to convince me.

That said I do appreciate your efforts and I don't think what you're doing isn't worthwhile but not to the extent that you should give up your day job. It's an interesting idea and it certainly would be one of the greatest discoveries in human history unlike the thread I linked to that based its claims on just unbelievable nonsense.

Regards

Next