Conspirator

PostMon Jul 09, 2012 8:37 pm » by Mozi!!a

Fresh

ULTIMATE EVIDENCE BEFORE 2012 London Olympics False Flag part 1 of 17 :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:banana: :dancing:

Writer

PostMon Jul 09, 2012 9:01 pm » by Reidy

This is the first time i've logged into DTV since the new site layout. Managed to watch 6:32 mins of this whilst making a smoke then had to stop it and say, whoever made this video must have too much time on there hands and be so paranoid about the olympics, or even life in general, that it beggers belief. Tomatoes = blood. The white van man is suspicious and trouble. Come on. There's millions of dodgy white van men and loads of crafty cockneys that sell tomatoes.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 09, 2012 10:26 pm » by Mozi!!a

Reidy wrote:This is the first time i've logged into DTV since the new site layout. Managed to watch 6:32 mins of this whilst making a smoke then had to stop it and say, whoever made this video must have too much time on there hands and be so paranoid about the olympics, or even life in general, that it beggers belief. Tomatoes = blood. The white van man is suspicious and trouble. Come on. There's millions of dodgy white van men and loads of crafty cockneys that sell tomatoes.

welcome back then.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 10, 2012 4:47 am » by mediasorcery

that nike ad is the pits , the dev team should be sacked
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 10, 2012 8:11 am » by Smokeydog

hang on a minute 2 things are apparent 1 whoever made this isnt from the uk as most of these things are considered culture and secondly the van bowing up with the green smoke thats from mw3 :S
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

PostThu Jul 19, 2012 5:05 pm » by Loptr

Ultimate evidence? I think not. Just another pimple-faced teenager with too much time on their hands.