Ultraterrestials

Initiate

PostFri May 22, 2009 4:54 pm » by Theshee

I read quite an old book last night by John Keel who mentioned briefly 'ultraterrestials'. With the recent talk of abductions etc his theory/or this theory sits nice with me at the mo. And I know a few of you are thinking along the same lines.

He says ultraterrestials are beings that come from another dimension rather than a planet. Which would maybe account for Aliens, Angels, Demons, Mothman, Ghosts, Big Foot etc etc... you get my meaning?? In other words it doesn't just rest with the alien abductions. There are many of what seem outlandish claims with all of these phenomena without any proof or very little of it.

What do you guys think of this theory???

Conspirator

PostFri May 22, 2009 5:05 pm » by Eaganthorn

John Keel, I haven't heard that name since the mid seventies. He stirred up some people back then. I'll have to get reacquainted with his work and get back to you. The thing I remember most about him was comments about Men in Black, the undertakers, I think he called them.
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Super Moderator

PostFri May 22, 2009 5:09 pm » by TheDuck

will check him out.interdimentional :alien: :flop:
Last edited by TheDuck on Fri May 22, 2009 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostFri May 22, 2009 5:10 pm » by Drextin

theshee wrote:I read quite an old book last night by John Keel who mentioned briefly 'ultraterrestials'. With the recent talk of abductions etc his theory/or this theory sits nice with me at the mo. And I know a few of you are thinking along the same lines.

He says ultraterrestials are beings that come from another dimension rather than a planet. Which would maybe account for Aliens, Angels, Demons, Mothman, Ghosts, Big Foot etc etc... you get my meaning?? In other words it doesn't just rest with the alien abductions. There are many of what seem outlandish claims with all of these phenomena without any proof or very little of it.

What do you guys think of this theory???

First off I like the term Ultraterrestials better than inter dimensional being.

I think it is absolutely feasible for these creatures to be a part of everything you mentioned. Not only that as time goes on and it becomes more and more ingrained as basic science that there has to be other dimensions then you will see a shift from aliens to Ultraterrestials as being the culprit for a lot of things.

I said this on another thread.......I can't help the feeling that they are malevolent. Beyond cold and calculating...........beyond evil.......so beyond there is no way to describe what they are accurately because their actions, reactions and emotions are based on a different set of rules in their universe.

Perhaps the oddest thing to imagine is that the only other species we've had contact with is not even from our own reality.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostFri May 22, 2009 5:25 pm » by Theshee

eaganthorn the book I'm reading was printed in 1971 so yes its going back quite a few years! I was only a small child then of course lol

It does make sense with me. If you think going back to say the 15th century, if they seen something lurking by their bed (or anywhere else for that matter) because of their belief system at that time they would say it was a witch or devil, maybe a goblin. Through the ages no doubt they would have seen these things and named it according to what their belief was at that time line.

Conspirator

PostFri May 22, 2009 6:27 pm » by Eaganthorn

theshee wrote:eaganthorn the book I'm reading was printed in 1971 so yes its going back quite a few years! I was only a small child then of course lol

It does make sense with me. If you think going back to say the 15th century, if they seen something lurking by their bed (or anywhere else for that matter) because of their belief system at that time they would say it was a witch or devil, maybe a goblin. Through the ages no doubt they would have seen these things and named it according to what their belief was at that time line.

Certainly, people can only describe the things they see in familiar terms. If they see something they have never seen before they must say “it looked like”, “it was like a..”.

My great grandmother, came to America from Ireland, she spoke of things in terms of that world. Wee people, the wee ones, she would say, and be careful not to go into the woods at night without something for the wee people lest you be lost ‘til daybreak wondering where your thoughts went off to. She often claimed I was a changeling since I could navigate the woods at night without a slice of beef or chicken to give to the wee ones.

When she heard that President Kennedy wanted to send a man to the moon, she became very anxious claiming the moon belonged to the wee ones and that it would be unwise to upset them with a trespass. Of course my mindset at the time was that she was from a simple time and place and shouldn’t harbor those kinds of backwoods Irish folklore any longer.

Here, I found a transcribe of a partial interview from 1973 with John Keel, some comments about the men in black, enjoy: http://members.tripod.com/~task_2/Wave-Keel.htm
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Super Moderator

PostFri May 22, 2009 6:36 pm » by TheDuck

hmm..abductee goes public does anyone else ever feel like there thinking along the same lines as the collective 'mind'? i do quite frequently we were on about the Illuminati etc.. a couple days ago the next day the knights Templar was in the paper (the mirror). could all just be coincidence though who knows.

Conspirator

PostFri May 22, 2009 6:37 pm » by Ph0enix

If the omnipotent, omnipresent, all powerful force of nature known as God is as powerful as we all think it is, then all things imaginable and beyond our LIMITED imaginations exist. Somewhere right now on a dog planet a dog man is walking his pet primate...

Master Conspirator

PostFri May 22, 2009 6:59 pm » by Cornbread714

drextin wrote:
theshee wrote:Perhaps the oddest thing to imagine is that the only other species we've had contact with is not even from our own reality.

And just what species might you be referring to? And whose reality, for that matter? I would tend to think your reality and mine might be quite different in nature, not to mention that of, say, a Yanomamo tribesman (granted, there are few of those left) or a Siberian shaman, or for that matter, a member of the Dogon tribe (not "Dogan", btw). All (including you and I) would have valid, if hugely divergent world-views.
I'm not picking on you specifically, Drex, but I'd like to use some of your recent comments about abductions, etc., to try and make a point.

But where to start? I don't want to go off on a long diatribe that will put everybody to sleep, so let me just throw a couple of questions out there to trigger further debate.

Is it within the realm of possibility that these beings might be ultra-dimensional time-traveling entities who also happen to reside (or perhaps used to reside) on other planets and who can manifest in seemingly material form without actually being material in nature? And might they not be able to appear in any form they wish to us "lower" forms?
Does a being have to inhabit a physical form to be "real" or "alive"? Could there be entities that exist on a non-physical plane who are therefore able to move more freely in space and time?

I'll admit the abduction phenomenon doesn't make all that much sense, and there's a lot of bullshit associated with it. It seemed to be a "fad" for awhile, now you don't hear so much about it. But, I'll have to say, I don't find it that hard to believe that there are other intelligent life forms sharing our reality and that they have always been in contact with us.

I also accept the premise (posited not only by mystics but by many quantum physicists as well) that "all is mind", which certainly leaves the door open to a helluva lot of possibilities.
Just like in music, where there are octaves and relationships between higher and lower frequencies, I think there are higher and lower frequencies of life. The higher frequency life-forms would be damned hard to perceive, much less fully understand, from our viewpoint.

I think what bothers both of us, Drex, is when we silly humans try to explain these things in our terms (using emotions, personal prejudices, cultural imprinting, etc.) and especially when people try to exploit their experiences or the experiences of others, it just seems like lies or lunacy. It raises my hackles, too.

Did any of that make sense or have any relevance?
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator

PostFri May 22, 2009 7:03 pm » by TheDuck

Totally, but don't forget the caterpillar people lol.

Next

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook