UN attacks Internet Nation. Time to Rebel

Initiate

PostSat Dec 18, 2010 7:21 am » by Sceptilief

The Line is being crossed. It is time to act.

I would just like to say, first and foremost, to the United Nations: FUCK YOU AND THE FUCKING HORSE YOU RODE IN ON!

Read (or skim) this:
http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url ... tions.aspx

I want to throw something out there, for all the citizens, leaders and technicians of the Nation we call the Internet. It is honestly a call for independence, and requires an intelligent approach to stop the occupation of the Internet by foreign government dead in it's tracks:

We firstly, need to create an entirely new domain name, similar to .gov and form our own online, 100% democratic government body, which will represent us in this forming war (I can lend my programming experience, and Open-Source software connections to this).

We will declare sovereignty of the internet and Independence from Nation States and World Governments.

All laws, regulations, and changes will require a mandatory referendum (the people voting) to be passed, and every last letter of bureaucracy shall be transparent.

---

If we don't declare a government of the Internet in the name of the people of the world, they will, and it won't be in our names. Unless we make this government answer directly to you and I, they will make a government that only answers to itself. Without doing something NOW, you can kiss DTV and Wikileaks goodfuckingbye. And, I fear most of all, that if we don't build this ourselves and build it completely openly and transparently, they will plunge the entire world into an Information Dark Age, where the internet becomes nothing more than the distraction and the propaganda machine of the NWO.

---
I have to go for right now, but I'll be back to this thread hoping that you guys have some ideas (esp. technical) to launch a counter-offensive.

You've all been waiting for the rise of the rebellion. It's here, so let's start rebelling using the tools and knowledge we have and know.

:cheers:
23:59;01

PostSat Dec 18, 2010 7:36 am » by Tvac4

I believe your right ,net nutrality is close.Something will have to be done,but i'm affraid a trigger (situation) is already in the work's.Still must try!

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 18, 2010 8:44 am » by Mochon

Count me in I think Its time to stand

Initiate

PostSat Dec 18, 2010 10:22 am » by Navypeter

Scept, your f'n nuts and i love it. Im down brother. Honestly everyday we waste they get stronger, richer and smarter. Shit, i dont even know who they really are. Who really is runnin it and who is just the puppet.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 21, 2010 2:06 am » by Mochon

This should not be forgotten....how can people help ?
Pm me if you want to discuss this further...

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 21, 2010 2:24 am » by Flecktarn

u n = useless noobs
usefull never ,uttrely nasty :nwo: :nwo:
ImageImage

Initiate

PostTue Dec 21, 2010 2:51 am » by Glenn

@ sceptilief

Totally agree, the UN are a bunch of corrupt blood sucking scumbags. :hell:

The problem with creating a truly free internet is that you need to use the phone companies, they are the gate keepers, and as we know, being big corporations they are most likely to be on the side of the corrupt. :think:

The only way it might be possible is to somehow launch satellites that would be for a truly free internet, and that takes a lot of money, then you'd have to find a company that would be willing to launch these "free net" satellites in spite of fierce opposition from governments and the UN. :think:

As for a new top level domain, I would suggest .web, for some reason it hasn't been used yet, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time until it too will get taken by the body that oversees these matters. :think:

otoel wrote:The books "Swirly Twirly Swastika and Beyond" by Raphael and the book "Words from Old Soul" will never see the light of day...

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 7:59 pm » by Mochon

Time to strike a deal with the phone companies then....what ever it takes needs to b done...
I wish we could be doing this not only for the net,but for the world out there....

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 7:59 pm » by Mochon

Time to strike a deal with the phone companies then....what ever it takes needs to b done...
I wish we could be doing this not only for the net,but for the world out there....

Initiate

PostFri May 16, 2014 5:53 pm » by mistermassive1

Here is an interesting discussion on the internet changes coming/are here.
Should The Internet Be Regulated Like A Utility?

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.therealconspiracyforum.com/

Next