UN Envoy Cries for Gaza Children

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 02, 2014 2:10 pm » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 02, 2014 2:29 pm » by Noentry

Upload to Disclose.tv

I also cry for the children, I cry for them and the ones yet to die.

At the moment good is on the ropes.
But in the end evil will always lose.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 03, 2014 3:20 am » by mediasorcery

more victims of hamas

when are they going to stop there murderous activity? :top: they threw palestinians off a 3 storey building to intimadate the rest into submission. they dont give a rats arse about the palestinians/ :top:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 03, 2014 3:40 am » by Opalserpent

mediasorcery wrote:more victims of hamas

when are they going to stop there murderous activity? :top: they threw palestinians off a 3 storey building to intimadate the rest into submission. they dont give a rats arse about the palestinians/ :top:

Umm, I don't think hamas bombed these kids day and night for weeks on end.

Actually it's the israelis that don't give a rats ass about the palestinians.

I would consider israeli settlers that force women and children out of homes at
gun point and burn down olive trees and poison wells as scum.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 03, 2014 3:53 am » by mediasorcery

the israelis care more than hamas ever did,

you just dont have a clue, if you like them so much go join them, im sure youd be very happy joining the jihad murderers and women mutilators/beheaders?

theyd take you on, youd have a blast intimidating palestinians with your ak47, throw some off a roof, that worked last time hamas did that,

fire some rockets, stone a few bitches , shoot some kids, lock women and kids in hospitals and schools, fire some rockets, then blame the jews, perfect propaganda, then go round playing the victim when they retaliate/

yep, theres a plan for you/u must hate the west and all that freedom/
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 03, 2014 3:56 am » by mediasorcery

and when your finished on the murderous rampage locking kids in the schools and hospitals were u shoot your rockets you can spend 24/7 on the net promoting hezbollah hamas and isil as the victims, :top: :vomit:

straight out of the dr goebbels nazi hate propaganda handbook 101/ :flop: :bullshit:

its obvious u hate western society and love jihad filth and murderers/ so go join them, get you fill of violence on women and kids/ :flop: :badair: :censored:

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 03, 2014 4:04 am » by Noentry

Media what do you think of this speech?

Upload to Disclose.tv

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 03, 2014 4:12 am » by Akashicrebel

@opalserpent do yourself a favour and ignore the prick MOFO who support the etnic cleansing and the genocide of the palestinian people and a war of deception. What can he do accept finger pointing and name calling? he trying to take you doun to his level, that's the only technic he know, instead of answer him just bump some already exist thread. He is already got a mod on his tail.

:cheers:
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 03, 2014 4:29 am » by mediasorcery

haha its the hezbollah hamas tag team again,

24/7 jew hating, at your service..

4 four different close friends who are germans i know living here in melb have nowhere near the jew hatred you lot do, it makes me sick. :vomit:

and ruins this website with the constant racist hate propaganda terrorist rubbish supporting murderers women mutilators beheaders etc etc/ :top:

, it makes this website look like a racist hate forum, the moment any new poster posts an contrary opinion [like in the other thread about this topic] they get labelled with foul words and called hasbara shill, even tho they may be a long time member posting for the first time, thats so rude and wrong, and gives this site a bad name and a poor image for future members/ :top:

and go around calling anyone who disagrees hasbara shills when they themselves spend 24/7 on the net [hmmm so much time on there hands always the same topic same propaganda 24/7]hmmmmm???
spewing hate and racism here :badair: :censored: :vomit: :hell: :top:

i couldnt care less what any mods think of me, :lol: and ban away really couldnt give a crap :owned:
, its become just a hate speech terrorist propaganda forum now anyways. its been ruined with 24/7 jew hating by a select few on here who are determined to pull the credibility of dtv down. :top:

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 03, 2014 5:14 am » by Akashicrebel

...said the Nazionist. who support Genocide and war of Deception

:clapper:

-

:cheers:
........................................Image

Next