UN head says world is in a race against time

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 10:31 am » by *WillEase*

Published on Dec 5, 2012 by AlJazeeraEnglish

Ban Ki-Moon, the secretary-general of the United Nations has stated that the world is in a race against time against climate change.
The COP18 UN Summit in Doha will conclude on Friday, giving the delegates two more days to agree on targets for cutting carbon emissions.
The UN says climate change will cost developing countries up to $67 billion each year by 2030.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 10:38 am » by *WillEase*

Although the really inconvenient truth is that man-made global climate change is far from proven, Europe is citing this as a reason for military build-up. Although the report calls for Europe to address some valid problems, Brussels is also using these problems as an excuse to build power. As the EUobserver points out:

For the most part, however, much of the climate-change-based security risks mentioned in the report have been listed elsewhere. What is new is the proposal of the incorporation of risks resulting from climate change into European defense policy thinking.

Historically, certain nations in Europe, Germany in particular, have invented a crisis to provide an excuse for taking controversial action. Global warming may be just such a “crisis.”

https://www.thetrumpet.com/article/4940 ... ient-truth

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 11:12 am » by mediasorcery

oh yeh, climate change, i forgot the climate changes, all the time too so ive noticed[damn, wheres my shotgun hehe],

hell of a reason to arm up i say!!!
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 3:52 pm » by *WillEase*

mediasorcery wrote:oh yeh, climate change, i forgot the climate changes, all the time too so ive noticed[damn, wheres my shotgun hehe],

hell of a reason to arm up i say!!!

What, you've never seen 'Doomsday Preppers'?