Unbelievable true stories

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 10, 2012 7:49 pm » by Phoenix rising

(1) St. Louis police investigate horse carriage-jacking, attack

ST. LOUIS • A man police say attacked the driver of a horse-drawn carriage and took control of the reins in downtown St. Louis on Tuesday night was foiled when the horse instinctively ran back to its barn.

On Wednesday, police said they had arrested a man in a rare case of horse carriage-jacking.

Johnny Medina, 40, of the 4200 block of East Kossuth Avenue, has been charged with one count each of second-degree robbery, third-degree assault and animal abuse. He is being held on a cash-only $30,000 bail at the St. Louis Justice Center.

The St. Louis Carriage Company driver Larry Turner said he was steering his horse, Harry, back to the company's stables about 8:25 p.m. toward the end of his shift. He spotted a Medina sitting on some steps, staring at the carriage as he rolled by.

The man's glare made Turner nervous.

"I can remember his eyes, they were just like a wild animal," said Turner, 60, of Granite City.

According to Turner and police, Medina suddenly rushed the carriage and tried to jump on after Turner turned south on Eighth Street. Turner said he slapped Harry into a gallop but the man caught up and climbed aboard.

"As soon as he got in there, in the calmest voice possible, he said, 'Don't look at me, just drive the carriage,'" Turner said.

A nearby taxi driver who saw what was happening shouted if he should call police, Turner said. When Turner said yes and he looked to see if the man might have a gun, the man stood up and struck him in the head with his cane, Turner said.

"It was cheap wood and it broke immediately," Turner said.

Turner was not seriously hurt and was able to jump off the carriage.

"As soon as I stood up, a car stopped with two Army guys," he said. "I said, "That horse is gonna go home. Let's follow him!'"

With the attacker in the driver's seat, the horse did what Turner thought, running back to the barn at 1000 Cerre Street. The carriage struck and damaged a trolley parked at the company's lot, police said.

A barn worker inside the stable heard the crash outside, raced outside and tried to control the horse by grabbing the reins and trying to get the man off the carriage, said Jenny Holzum, 34, stable manager.

"They're playing tug-of-war" with the lines, Holzum said.

Police and Holzum said after the barn worker freed the horse from the carriage, the man got off and started punching and kicking the horse. The man also kicked the barn worker a couple times in the hip, Holzum said.

"I was in utter disbelief," she said. "I'm still kind of speechless about the whole thing. I'm just wondering what this guy's thought process was."

The horse was not hurt.

Turner said the two men who helped him subdued the man with a "choke hold," knocking him unconscious until police arrived.

He was taken to a hospital where doctors said the man was fit for confinement, police said.

Turner, a former jockey who has been driving horse carriages for seven years, said Harry is an "excellent" horse.

"He went home and I knew he would," Turner said. "He's tough. He does his job and he's extremely intelligent. He works hard and he does everything I ask him to do."

Turner says he has a small bump above his right ear but that he is OK. He said he has no reservations about returning to work Friday and feels lucky to have survived. He also said he is grateful to the two military men for helping him.

"It was a good ending to a potentially really bad situation," he said.

As for Harry, the 10-year-old black Percheron draft horse, Holzum said she gave him Wednesday off to rest. She said she is proud of Harry for running home safely without hitting anyone in traffic, and relieved Harry and Turner weren't seriously hurt.

After the ordeal Tuesday night, Holzum rewarded Harry with a massage.

"He's a champion," Holzum said.

(2) The ex-Pentagon official found dead on New Year's Eve was seen disoriented the day before his body was found.

The murder of former Pentagon official John P. Wheeler III, whose body was found on New Year’s Eve in a Delaware landfill, has been baffling since it was first discovered. But the more facts that emerge about his mysterious death, the more perplexing it seems to become.

Newark police say images of a visibly disoriented Wheeler, a 66-year-old Beltway insider who had worked in four presidential administrations, were captured on surveillance videotape in downtown Wilmington as late as 8:30 p.m. on December 30, the night before his body was spotted at a local landfill.

The night before that, Wheeler, a West Point, Yale, and Harvard grad who helped create the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, wandered into a New Castle pharmacy at 6 p.m. and asked the startled pharmacist for a ride to the Wilmington train station, the Wilmington News Journal reported. Wheeler, who often commuted between Washington, New York, and Wilmington, owned a waterfront duplex that he inherited from his brother in the historic area known as Old New Castle, located about half a mile away.

Forty minutes later, several employees of the New Castle County Courthouse parking garage noticed a disheveled Wheeler, without a coat and holding one shoe in his hand, searching for his car and a place to stay warm. After the former special assistant to the secretary of the Air Force’s body was discovered, his car was located in another Wilmington parking lot.

Friends of Wheeler’s told The Daily Beast that they were unaware of any health problems that might be related to such uncharacteristic and bizarre behavior. Paul Linde, an emergency psychiatrist at the University of California San Francisco, said that disorientation that lasts for days can be caused by any number of medical or mental issues, including heart problems, stroke, stress, past mental illness, or a problem with medication.
But Linde said he didn’t think that someone Wheeler’s age was a likely candidate for a first-time psychotic episode. “It sounds like he had a break from reality, but it is hard to speculate on what could have caused it,” he said. While Wheeler’s death has been ruled a homicide, police say they are waiting for the results of toxicology tests before announcing a specific cause of death.

Another mystery is how Wheeler’s body ended up in a dumpster in a heavily traveled commercial area of Newark, a college town located more than 13 miles away. The garbage truck that picked up Wheeler’s body started its route before 4:30 a.m. and arrived at the landfill at 10 a.m., after making 10 stops at a variety of businesses, including a public library, a seniors’ complex, and a car dealership. Many of the dumpsters were either locked or had surveillance cameras posted nearby. Police say they believe that Wheeler’s body was collected at the beginning of the route based on its location in the garbage truck.

Wheeler, who is described by friends and acquaintances as a passionate “bulldog” of a man, was best known in the New Castle area for a lawsuit he aggressively pursued for the last three years to stop the construction of a neighbor’s large new home that would have blocked his view of the Delaware River. Officials reported that on December 28, two smoke bombs typically used to exterminate rodents were thrown into that neighbor’s partially built home. It’s not clear however that Wheeler was involved in the incident, or that the dispute had anything to do with his death, despite local speculation to the contrary.

Newark Police Spokesman Lt. Mark Farrall said investigators aren’t even sure how or when Wheeler arrived in Delaware or where he was earlier in the week. They have been unable to confirm that he ever got on the Amtrak train from Washington to Wilmington on December 28 that he was scheduled to take. Wheeler’s wife was out of town and never reported him missing.

Robbin Laird, head of the defense analysis website where Wheeler worked most recently, told The Daily Beast that he got an email from Wheeler on December 26 complaining about being stuck in his Manhattan apartment by the recent snowstorm. Laird said he wasn’t sure Wheeler ever made it down to DC.

Friends who described Wheeler as a “constant emailer” said they began to suspect something was wrong when his electronic communications dwindled and he didn’t even respond to celebratory missives after Army won its bowl game on December 30.

“Jack was an avid supporter of cadet football,” said Laird. “That was the first thing that struck some as odd.”

(3) FBI wants public to help crack code in St. Charles County cold case

ST. CHARLES COUNTY • Ricky McCormick was found dead on June 30, 1999, near a cornfield off Highway 367 in St. Charles County. In his shirt pocket, investigators found two coded notes.

They were never able to crack the codes.

Today, nearly 12 years later, the FBI wants the public's help in a new attempt to break the codes and, maybe, help solve the mystery of how and why the 41-year-old St. Louis man died.

The FBI believes he was murdered, and so do the St. Charles County sheriff's detectives who originally worked the case. But evidence from the medical examiner's office only allowed them to classify it as a 'suspicious death," said Lt. Craig McGuire of the sheriff's office. Investigators were intrigued by an apparent head injury, but McCormick's body had decomposed enough to stop short of making a clear ruling of homicide.

The case has been reviewed by detectives over the years but has essentially gone cold, McGuire said. The two notes — filled with a scribbled jumble of capital letters, numbers and parentheses — were discovered in the early stages of the investigation. McGuire does not know why they were not made public at the time.

According to the FBI, McCormick was a high school dropout who had experimented with codes and ciphers his whole life. Investigators believe he wrote the two notes within days of being killed.

"We asked the family, and they said he did it quite often," McGuire said. "Nobody really knows what it means. It's kind of like private diary writing."

The system McCormick devised was cryptic enough to stump multiple experts with the FBI's Cryptanalysis and Racketeering Records Unit. With no leads, and given the unique nature of the case, the agency on Tuesday posted McCormick's codes on its website — http://www.fbi.gov — to challenge the public to try solving the mystery. A spokesman said nothing specific triggered the timing of the request.

"There is no reward being offered, just a challenge — and the satisfaction of knowing that your brain power might help bring a killer to justice," the agency wrote in posting the codes.

McCormick was last seen five days before his body was found near West Alton. He had been at Forest Park Hospital in St. Louis, receiving medication from his doctor for chronic heart and lung problems.

No one reported him missing. He had a criminal record but nothing that investigators believed would have contributed to his death.

McGuire said the sheriff's office and the Major Case Squad asked the FBI for help within a year of the death, hoping the agency's experts could derive something from the coded notes.

"We were always hopeful that these cryptic notes would give us information as to his associates, his business, where he might have been the last few hours of his life," McGuire said. "It may just be a bunch of gibberish, we just don't know."

The FBI is asking anyone who thinks he or she broke the codes to write to: FBI Cryptanalysis and Racketeering Records Unit, 2501 Investigation Parkway, Quantico, Va. 22135, Attn: Ricky McCormick case

(4) Ghost Ship Found

Australian rescuers were on Friday trying to solve the "Mary Celeste" style mystery of a yacht found floating off the coast with its engine running, food on its table ready to eat, but no crew.

The 12-meter (36 feet) catamaran was found 80 nautical miles off Townsville on the northeast coast, but there was no sign of the three crewmen who had set sail from Queensland state bound for Australia's west coast on Sunday.

"What they found was a bit strange in that everything was normal, there was just no sign of the crew," Jon Hall from emergency management in Queensland told local radio on Friday.

Hall said the yacht's sails were up but one was badly shredded. He said the engine was running, there was food on the table, a laptop was turned on, and the radio and global positioning satellite (GPS) were working.

Three life jackets and survival equipment, including an emergency beacon, were found on board, but no life rafts

(5) Russia probes smelly orange snow

Russia has flown a team of chemical experts to a Siberian region to find out why smelly, coloured snow has been falling over several towns.
Oily yellow and orange snowflakes fell over an area of more than 1,500sq km (570sq miles) in the Omsk region on Wednesday, Russian officials said.

Chemical tests were under way to determine the cause, they said.

Residents have been advised not to use the snow for household tasks or let animals graze on it.

"So far we cannot explain the snow, which is oily to the touch and has a pronounced rotten smell," said Omsk environmental prosecutor Anton German, quoted by the Russian news agency Itar-Tass on Thursday.

The origin of the orange effect is still a mystery

"We are waiting for the results of a thorough test on samples."

But Vladimir Gurzhey, an official with the civil defence ministry in Omsk, told the Russia TV channel that the snow had four times the normal levels of iron in it.

The TV also reported that coloured snow had fallen in the neighbouring regions of Tomsk and Tyumen.

Omsk, in western Siberia, is a centre of Russia's oil industry. About 27,000 people live in the areas affected by the snow, Russian officials said.

(6) Movie Set Corpse Was Real Thing

HOLLYWOOD, CA. A troupe of actors got a case of the goosebumps over the weekend when it was revealed that the dummy hanging from the scaffold where they were filming a western was in fact a real dead body.

"It's creepy as hell," said Denise Forestall, the leading lady of the wild west pic. "And I didn't smell a thing, which was kind of weird."

Other actors expressed similar astonishment. "I don't understand how it got in here," Dirk McCracken stated. "I mean, there are props people who set all this up. Did one of them think it might be more realistic to go kill someone and use the body?"

"It's very puzzling," was all that director Hans Helmut could muster. "Very puzzling indeed."

Police Sargeant John Battersea had a theory about the origins of the hanging stiff. "I think it's probably part of some larger scheme," he said. "Perhaps a faked death, some kind of insurance fraud. Smells that way to me."

We will post updates to this bizarre story as they are made available.

(7) David Lang Disappeared In Full View of Five People

In September of 1880, on a farm in Tennessee, a man walked across a field in full view of his family and two friends. In mid-step, he simply vanished. His family, friends, neighbors and the authorities searched for him in vain. Thinking that he had fallen into a hole, the county surveyor was called out to check for any sinkholes or caves on the property. None were found. The ground was solid. A year later, his children noticed that at the spot where their father had disappeared the grass was discolored and brittle.

(8) The Blob Attacks Los Angeles

A mysterious black blob attacked downtown Los Angeles on Monday with a tar-like goo that oozed from manholes, buckled a street and unmoored a Raymond Chandler-era brick building, firefighters said.

About 200 residents were forced to flee as a hazardous materials team and dozens of firefighters worked throughout the day to identify what was first deemed "a black tarry substance" and later morphed into a "watery mud."

While outside temperatures struggled to break 60, sidewalks in the vicinity steamed at 103 degrees, Los Angeles Fire Department spokesman Ron Myers said.

"It's worrisome in the fact that it will keep the street closed and residents will be evacuated till the building is considered safe," Myers said.

Firefighters were alerted at 3 a.m. by complaints of a sewer-like smell at an apartment house at 1220 S. Olive St. near Pico Boulevard, but found nothing.

They returned at 1 p.m. to find a Slimer-like ooze lurking beneath central Los Angeles.

"We were called back because there was a gooey substance, a tarry-type substance, coming out the underground electrical vaults, out of manhole covers in the street, through the sidewalks and possibly in one older apartment building," Myers said.

A 120-foot stretch of Olive buckled 1 1/2 feet, he said. The pre-1933 unreinforced masonry apartment building shifted one foot from its foundation. Sidewalks were as hot as Jacuzzis.

And a pressurized liquid shot from every street orifice located above what used to be a historic oil field downtown.

No one was injured in what amounted to a black lagoon. Hazmat and Urban Search and Rescue crews determined that the mysterious substance wasn't flammable, Myers said.

"Incident commanders are evaluating some form of drilling operation one or two blocks away as the possible cause," he added.

"They told us to get out from the building, because, probably, I don't know, anything could happen. The basement was flooding," resident Mary Robles told KABC-TV, Channel 7.

By late afternoon, the American Red Cross had set up an evacuation center for the 150 adults and 50 children forced to flee the stuff of nightmares.

"We're opening a shelter," said Nick Samaniego, spokesman for the Red Cross of Greater Los Angeles. "We're looking for a place to put them."

(9) The Attic

In December of 2004 I bought a house that needed a total rehab. The previous owner had been mother to a varying number of foster children over the years and the place had been neglected. There were a few strange things about the house. All the bedrooms had heavy exterior doors installed in them with keyed dead bolt locks. There was also a keyed lock on the door to the small pantry in the kitchen. One of the bedrooms had been painted pink but the walls were stained a dingy brown. The stain patterns were like shadows in a fireplace, sweeping up the walls. At some point, something had burned in there.

The attic was finished but it had been built badly and partitioned into several very small rooms. I ripped everything out. Sheet rock, paneling, insulation, carpet, and all the interior walls. I tore it down to the bricks and the beams. It took a few days to clean up all the debris and haul it down to the dumpster. I was sweeping up a pile of insulation and plaster dust when I noticed something in the corner of the room. The chimney came up through the floor near the corner. In the space behind the chimney, where the slanting ceiling joined the floorboards, there was a small cushion with a thin blanket laid over it.

I crawled across the floor on my hands and knees. The cushion was just like a little bed, with the blanket spread over and tucked underneath it. The bed was probably about two feet long and a foot wide. There was even a small pillow on top of it. At first I thought this must have been some child's toy, a place to lay her dolls down and tuck them in at night. But then I saw the metal chain bolted into the bricks of the chimney.

Welded to the chain was a shiny steel band, two half circles with a bolt holding them together. The opening could not have been more than an inch across. It hung there open now, but it was easy enough to imagine it clamped around a skinny wrist or ankle.

I got up and walked out of the house. I walked around the block once, then I walked around the block again. The house was ugly and half wrecked. It held some horrible memory of burning, of torture and starvation. Eventually I went back in. Now, a year later, the rehab job is nearly finished. None of the new interior doors have locks on them. I didn't touch the little bed in the corner of the attic or the chain beside it. They're locked away behind the new walls.

(10) Field Report: The Hornet Spooklight

Dan Kelley
EXCLUSIVE

August 24, 2005 9:00 PM

Armed with a mapquest printout and half a bottle of Fake Frog wine, we set off from the Super 8 Motel in a white minivan covered with magnetic letters that formed nonsense phrases in Spanish. The directions were specific and detailed, but they could not shed light where there was only darkness, and we nearly drove past each turn they told us to make. Our headlights were the only source of illumination on the dark country road as we gained distance from the metropolis of Joplin Missouri and headed deeper into the famed Oklahoma woods.

My partner and I were on the hunt for the Hornet Spooklight, also known as the Joplin Spooklight, or the Devil's Promenade. The story was that if you waited and watched in a certain spot near the now defunct town of Hornet Oklahoma, you'd see strange lights bobbing around in the darkness. Lights that had no logical explanation or natural cause. We only half believed it, and that went down to less than half when he pulled onto a gravel road and saw the line of vehicles parked there. This was no haunted forest. It was a lover's lane! Creeping past the assembled personages who milled around in the road or sat on car hoods drinking warm beer, we almost decided to head back to the motel and forget the whole thing.

We soldiered on, however, and got past the throngs and into an area that was free of people. We pulled the van off the road some, parked and turned off the lights. We were in a gentle valley with the woods behind us and a field of prairie grasses on either side of the road. Up ahead a little, another dense thicket of trees began. The moon was almost full and it lit up this scene with a strange monochrome light. In the distance to our right we could see a farmhouse silhouetted against the deepening blue of the late summer sky.

It got darker. We sat in the minivan and passed the wine bottle between us, fiddling with our cameras and feeling silly. There was nothing to see in the darkening gloom beyond the windshield but a few stars above the trees. We had been duped by a sham phenomenon dreamed up by the denizens of a dying town to boost tourism revenue.

We waited and talked about other things, mostly forgetting why we were there in the first place. When my partner said, "Hey, do you see that?" I thought she was pulling my leg out of sheer boredom. I didn't see anything. "Look at the road up ahead," she said. "Keep watching. There!" "I see it!" I said, sitting up and winding my camera. It was a dim blinking, like the reflection of the moon on a piece of metal.

We sat frozen in the van with our eyes wide, waiting for the next appearance of the light. It came again and again, blinking on and off in the middle of the road. Every time it came on, we said, "There it is," or "I see it again," or just "Yep." It seemed to be approaching us, but it was hard to tell the location of one flash compared to another. Only after several slow minutes of watching could we be certain that it was in fact getting closer to our van.

We were babbling at each other as we watched it getting closer and closer. "Oh, shit." "We should get out of here." "Wait." "Oh, man." It changed direction slightly from its straight path down the middle of the road and seemed to aim right at us, as if it knew we were there. I started to panic and almost forgot to use my camera. I got one shot off before I threw the camera in the backseat and grabbed the ignition key.

The thing was almost at our front bumper when I told my partner I was turning on the lights. "No, wait!" she said. But it was too late. I turned the switch and the headlights came on, lighting up the dusty road and the tall grasses beside it. There was nothing else there.

I have no idea what we saw that night, but I know for certain that we saw something. Its behavior was different than that of the classic spooklight that I've read about in other accounts. It was not bobbing around at a distance but making steady progress towards our van. I can only think that we inadventently found one thing while looking for something else
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 10, 2012 8:04 pm » by 99socks

Strobez wrote:
(7) David Lang Disappeared In Full View of Five People

In September of 1880, on a farm in Tennessee, a man walked across a field in full view of his family and two friends. In mid-step, he simply vanished. His family, friends, neighbors and the authorities searched for him in vain. Thinking that he had fallen into a hole, the county surveyor was called out to check for any sinkholes or caves on the property. None were found. The ground was solid. A year later, his children noticed that at the spot where their father had disappeared the grass was discolored and brittle.

What a shame.... It really would have been a cool story!

http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/arch ... david_lang
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Initiate

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 1:08 am » by Ishumble

WOW those were some crazy stories #8 sounded like oil

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 01, 2013 12:06 am » by Opalserpent

Check out this retard of a driver. These bikies got revenge and it made me happy.

They beat this piece of shit up for knocking into their bikes and then driving off like

he's invincible in his 2.5 tonne 4 wheel drive.

Here in Australia the bikes are getting it rough because they aren't sock puppets like the rest of us.

This story is linked from america but linked to australia's ninemsn murdoch zio mainstream media.

Go bikies, you don't push anywhere near the amounts of drugs that pharmaceutical companies do let
alone vaccine scum companies.
Perhaps the bikies need to do what big pharma does in tasmania and just grow a hundred thousand hectares
of opium to make billions of dollars worth in drugs that used to be cheap and less harmful just a hundred years ago.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2013/1 ... ange-rover

Full story in above link.
The driver in the above link learnt a good lesson and the family that witnessed it learn't that
their farther and husband is a wanker that deserved to get the shit kicked out of him by bikies
as he cared little for their well being.

I see them on the street here in Australia, sure they take up a lot of room, but they stay
on their side of the road. ninemsn zio media just likes picking stories from their brethren
over in the zio states of amerika.

Kudos.

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 01, 2013 4:35 am » by RATRODROB

Opalserpent wrote:Check out this retard of a driver. These bikies got revenge and it made me happy.

They beat this piece of shit up for knocking into their bikes and then driving off like

he's invincible in his 2.5 tonne 4 wheel drive.

Here in Australia the bikes are getting it rough because they aren't sock puppets like the rest of us.

This story is linked from america but linked to australia's ninemsn murdoch zio mainstream media.

Go bikies, you don't push anywhere near the amounts of drugs that pharmaceutical companies do let
alone vaccine scum companies.
Perhaps the bikies need to do what big pharma does in tasmania and just grow a hundred thousand hectares
of opium to make billions of dollars worth in drugs that used to be cheap and less harmful just a hundred years ago.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2013/1 ... ange-rover

Full story in above link.
The driver in the above link learnt a good lesson and the family that witnessed it learn't that
their farther and husband is a wanker that deserved to get the shit kicked out of him by bikies
as he cared little for their well being.

I see them on the street here in Australia, sure they take up a lot of room, but they stay
on their side of the road. ninemsn zio media just likes picking stories from their brethren
over in the zio states of amerika.

Kudos.

those weak fcks are BIKIES not BIKERS, that guy did fck all wrong and I don't blame him one bit from trying to escape with his wife and child.
if he accidently bumped into a bike, only that ONE bike rider needed to approach him to the matter of a very minor road incident, PERIOD.
But these gutless fckn morons decided to act like a bunch of thugs and were indeed intimidating, and of course he didn't want to face a mob of BIKIES over a very minor road incident, and if it were me who had a minor accident with a BIKIE, but then found all his big brave BIKIE mates converging on me and my family, I would find that extremely intimidating and if I had my wife and kid in the car with me I would have taken off as well.
if the hero BIKIE that had his bike bumped into had said to his mates, ill handle this on my own and told the others to move on, then dealt with the very minor issue with the driver of the car on his own in a non threatening way, this probably would not have escalated into what it did.
I would have liked to see the guy produce a weapon and shoot the gutless gang of fcktards, those weak fckn BIKIES reminded me of how some groups of cops pursue a person over something trivial only to beat the shit out of them.

before anyone here thinks im just anti bikers, I am not anti bikers at all, in fact I used to know a lot of the members of the LONERS MC, and went on a couple of runs with them in the late 70s and early 80s, I also knew the members of the DEEP SOUTH CHOPPER MC , and most of my mates that I have now, (from school days) are BIKERS and ride mostly Harleys, me mate Trev has his Harley in his kitchen hallway and an old ducati in his lounge.
So I am not anti bikers at all, and for the record I don't actually like people who drive 4wheel drives unless they use them for driving off road.

To hear you OPAL, actually condone the beating these weak fcks gave out, to a father and husband who deserved it, because he cared little for the bikies wellbeing,....................WTF........................oh poor little bikie had his bike bumped into and couldn't handle the problem on HIS FCKN OWN, like other road users do.
Next time someone bumps into my car , I will get all my mates to chase them down in a big group of reckless driving morons , intent on intimidating the offending driver and his WIFE and KID.

I usually like reading your posts OPAL, even if I don't agree with them, but your comments about this incident compelled me to respond.
let me ask you this, do bikies have special rules and considerations on the road when faced with a minor incident, which allows them to act like this, cause if a biker bumped into a car and didn't stop, you wouldn't see a big gang of car drivers trying to force him off the fckn road and dish out a beating in front of his WIFE and KID.
the bloke in the 4wheel drive could of been the one who were originally at fault, but if the other bikies had of just moved away immediately and let a trivial incident be handled by ONLY the two parties involved, without anyone, and their wife and kid feeling threatened or intimidated by an imposing gang of fckn on lookers, then I reacon there is a good chance this would have ended differently.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 01, 2013 4:42 am » by RATRODROB

Sorry to hijack your thread with my above post PHOENIX.

I want to say this is a good thread and that I have read before the story of the bloke who vanished while walking across a field, very weird.
thanx for all the stories, good job.

:cheers: RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 01, 2013 12:00 pm » by Phoenix rising

No worries Rob, this is a thread from 2012 so surprised it got revived :lol: :flop:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 01, 2013 1:19 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

RATRODROB wrote:

those weak fcks are BIKIES not BIKERS, that guy did fck all wrong and I don't blame him one bit from trying to escape with his wife and child.
if he accidently bumped into a bike, only that ONE bike rider needed to approach him to the matter of a very minor road incident, PERIOD.
But these gutless fckn morons decided to act like a bunch of thugs and were indeed intimidating, and of course he didn't want to face a mob of BIKIES over a very minor road incident, and if it were me who had a minor accident with a BIKIE, but then found all his big brave BIKIE mates converging on me and my family, I would find that extremely intimidating and if I had my wife and kid in the car with me I would have taken off as well.
if the hero BIKIE that had his bike bumped into had said to his mates, ill handle this on my own and told the others to move on, then dealt with the very minor issue with the driver of the car on his own in a non threatening way, this probably would not have escalated into what it did.
I would have liked to see the guy produce a weapon and shoot the gutless gang of fcktards, those weak fckn BIKIES reminded me of how some groups of cops pursue a person over something trivial only to beat the shit out of them.

before anyone here thinks im just anti bikers, I am not anti bikers at all, in fact I used to know a lot of the members of the LONERS MC, and went on a couple of runs with them in the late 70s and early 80s, I also knew the members of the DEEP SOUTH CHOPPER MC , and most of my mates that I have now, (from school days) are BIKERS and ride mostly Harleys, me mate Trev has his Harley in his kitchen hallway and an old ducati in his lounge.
So I am not anti bikers at all, and for the record I don't actually like people who drive 4wheel drives unless they use them for driving off road.

To hear you OPAL, actually condone the beating these weak fcks gave out, to a father and husband who deserved it, because he cared little for the bikies wellbeing,....................WTF........................oh poor little bikie had his bike bumped into and couldn't handle the problem on HIS FCKN OWN, like other road users do.
Next time someone bumps into my car , I will get all my mates to chase them down in a big group of reckless driving morons , intent on intimidating the offending driver and his WIFE and KID.

I usually like reading your posts OPAL, even if I don't agree with them, but your comments about this incident compelled me to respond.
let me ask you this, do bikies have special rules and considerations on the road when faced with a minor incident, which allows them to act like this, cause if a biker bumped into a car and didn't stop, you wouldn't see a big gang of car drivers trying to force him off the fckn road and dish out a beating in front of his WIFE and KID.
the bloke in the 4wheel drive could of been the one who were originally at fault, but if the other bikies had of just moved away immediately and let a trivial incident be handled by ONLY the two parties involved, without anyone, and their wife and kid feeling threatened or intimidated by an imposing gang of fckn on lookers, then I reacon there is a good chance this would have ended differently.

RRR

F@CKing Hear Hear mate :clapper:

:cheers: