Uncensored NASA Moon Images!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1782
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:38 pm
Location: A Shire

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 1:07 pm » by Aardvaaks


kkris wrote:Obviously tricks of the light or optical illusions. One would have to be a fanatical crackpot to think otherwise. This would never happen in England.


Thanks for your work and post there lapislazuli.

As far as KKris comment, can distortion really produce that amount of variance of patterns as you see in the Hale crater?? :headscratch:
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 323
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:09 am

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 1:27 pm » by Terrac1de512


aardvaaks wrote:
kkris wrote:Obviously tricks of the light or optical illusions. One would have to be a fanatical crackpot to think otherwise. This would never happen in England.


Thanks for your work and post there lapislazuli.

As far as KKris comment, can distortion really produce that amount of variance of patterns as you see in the Hale crater?? :headscratch:


HELL NO!

Image
Simple minds talk about each other Average minds talk about events And Great minds talk about ideas -- Elanor Roosavelt

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1773
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:11 am

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 1:28 pm » by Dukettt


Maybe off-topic and i think i have seen this before. Look above the rover.
Hi-res pic at http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/History/alsj/a15/AS15-88-11900HR.jpg
Lens flares? Blue spheres? Stars ?
------------------------------
Image
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1782
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:38 pm
Location: A Shire

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 2:39 pm » by Aardvaaks


terrac1de512 wrote:
aardvaaks wrote:
kkris wrote:Obviously tricks of the light or optical illusions. One would have to be a fanatical crackpot to think otherwise. This would never happen in England.


Thanks for your work and post there lapislazuli.

As far as KKris comment, can distortion really produce that amount of variance of patterns as you see in the Hale crater?? :headscratch:


HELL NO!

Image


Well thats my thought too.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 559
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:48 pm
Location: Acheron

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 4:23 am » by Lapislazuli


aardvaaks wrote:
terrac1de512 wrote:
aardvaaks wrote:
Thanks for your work and post there lapislazuli.

As far as KKris comment, can distortion really produce that amount of variance of patterns as you see in the Hale crater?? :headscratch:


HELL NO!

Image


Well thats my thought too.

:hugging: :hugging: :hugging:


Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3454
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:35 am

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 9:41 am » by Frutty


Hi guys

I thought you would like to know Tycho crater is been cracked from all angles

Here is the TMA-1 :ohno:

Image
ImageImageImageImage
Image
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 654
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:00 am

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 7:34 am » by Stone069


dukettt wrote:Maybe off-topic and i think i have seen this before. Look above the rover.
Hi-res pic at http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/History/alsj/a15/AS15-88-11900HR.jpg
Lens flares? Blue spheres? Stars ?



How is it that there are no tire tracks near the rover? Plenty of footprints but no tire tracks?
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3454
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:35 am

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 8:22 am » by Frutty


stone069 wrote:
dukettt wrote:Maybe off-topic and i think i have seen this before. Look above the rover.
Hi-res pic at http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/History/alsj/a15/AS15-88-11900HR.jpg
Lens flares? Blue spheres? Stars ?



How is it that there are no tire tracks near the rover? Plenty of footprints but no tire tracks?


The rovers on Mars are a hoax



Website:
http://anomalies.johnpeniel.com/

:alien51:
ImageImageImageImage
Image
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 654
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:00 am

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 1:18 am » by Stone069


I was referring to the moon rover in this pic. http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/History/alsj/a15/AS15-88-11900HR.jpg
There are a bunch of foot prints but no tire marks in the picture.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4463
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:11 am
Location: Earth

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 1:25 am » by Shaggietrip


stone069 wrote:I was referring to the moon rover in this pic. http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/History/alsj/a15/AS15-88-11900HR.jpg
There are a bunch of foot prints but no tire marks in the picture.



LOL no doubt! what a fraud!

Image
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook