UNDENIABLE LONDON UFOS AND MOTHERSHIP!

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 29, 2011 3:44 pm » by Giusdude

acuraice wrote:ad that proves what exactly????? i am still very convinced that the london video is beyond real. i have seen millions of ufo videos,some fake most real. this one has a ton of characteristics that convinced me they were not only real but exciting. true ufos can morph into any shape or size and dissolve or disappear into anything they choose to. they also have the ability to cloak themselves which this video apparently shows as it nears the building and vanishes.

hhmmmmmmmmmmmm,
you sign up just to push this hoax?
lol, you got another thing coming if you think ANYBODY on here (other than the usual suspects) could believe this (yours?) bullshit.
you need something better than this, we are smart.
go back to the drawing board.
better luck next time...

:vomit:
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Super Moderator

PostWed Jun 29, 2011 3:53 pm » by The57ironman

acuraice wrote:ad that proves what exactly????? i am still very convinced that the london video is beyond real. i have seen millions of ufo videos,some fake most real. this one has a ton of characteristics that convinced me they were not only real but exciting. true ufos can morph into any shape or size and dissolve or disappear into anything they choose to. they also have the ability to cloak themselves which this video apparently shows as it nears the building and vanishes.

.......are you "still very convinced ".......

.....you can educate the ignorant...but there's no fk'n helping the stupid.

Previous