Underground Bases

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 24, 2011 2:58 am » by Harbin

Do you remember the story of the Dulce underground military base ? How there are reptilian aliens down there ?

I pose this question:

Are we to believe that the ONE thing the US Government can actually do is hide aliens ? :think:

Really ?
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostThu Nov 24, 2011 5:15 am » by Kayla

Why would they want to hide in the first place, why would they want to be hidden in some underground base when their tech is much more advanced than ours, no aliens live on Earth in my opinion, we have been visited and some countries have made contact.
"Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right, cause both black and white are smoking crack tonight, and only time we chill is when we kill each other, it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other."

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 24, 2011 5:19 am » by 44z44

kayla wrote:Why would they want to hide in the first place, why would they want to be hidden in some underground base when their tech is much more advanced than ours, no aliens live on Earth in my opinion, we have been visited and some countries have made contact.

:lol: you sheeple

Upload to Disclose.tv

“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse

Initiate

PostThu Nov 24, 2011 5:35 am » by Kayla

How so?
"Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right, cause both black and white are smoking crack tonight, and only time we chill is when we kill each other, it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other."

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 24, 2011 5:38 am » by 44z44

kayla wrote:How so?

I was joking you,btw we are all sheeple's,some half awake like me,other's like mrmcpervNUGGET still asleep.

Upload to Disclose.tv

“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse

Initiate

PostThu Nov 24, 2011 5:42 am » by Kayla

44z44 wrote:
kayla wrote:How so?

I was joking you,btw we are all sheeple's,some half awake like me,other's like mrmcpervNUGGET still asleep.

Just as well, I was about to get my :shooting: out.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 24, 2011 6:30 am » by Kinninigan

Jesse Ventura is reporting on Dulce this season on his conspiracy show...well see!

http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Writer

PostSat Nov 26, 2011 8:09 am » by Bardawulf

They are giant tunnel boring machines and they are nuclear powered.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Tunnel only" costs for building a (two mile long) twin bore tunnel would be $1.24 billion, versus $961 million for the above described single bore version.

Nuclear subterrenes work by melting their way through the rock and soil, actually vitrifying it as they go, and leaving a neat, solidly glass-lined tunnel behind them.

Its not impossible to create inter-connecting tunnel systems and bases all over a specific land mass and keep it secret.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostSat Nov 26, 2011 8:39 am » by Bardawulf

kayla wrote:Why would they want to hide in the first place, why would they want to be hidden in some underground base when their tech is much more advanced than ours, no aliens live on Earth in my opinion, we have been visited and some countries have made contact.

What if some of the entities classed as aliens are actually native to earth and always have been native for aeons, they are reports from native americans about underground entities, they prefer to live underground, they may have their own fauna there, earth may be more bigger than people realise.

what if they are subterranean creatures below the earth, that are forbidden by galactic federation to interfere in human affairs

the video game called gears of war had a very interesting synopsis about underground advanced intelligent beings, they had their own cities and fauna underground.

Image underground fauna

the same concept applies to underwater cities, why are there so many reports of ufo's connected with oceans, much of the oceans are unexplored and inaccesible

just because people know whats on the surface does not mean people know whats below the surface

anyway its all speculation and theres no real proof of it all, so you may be right

Upload to Disclose.tv

false video, but just an example of ufo that gets spotted over oceans

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 26, 2011 8:51 am » by Mediasorcerer

Its where there going to run too when the shit hits the fan.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do