Underground Cities

Initiate

PostThu Jul 16, 2009 10:05 pm » by Lisakitty

I felt compelled to write about this, because if there is a chance that something is going to happen, in the near future, you have to wonder, why our governments aren't giving us some kind of warning.

http://lisakittyshottopics.blogspot.com/2009/07/underground-cities.html

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 16, 2009 10:21 pm » by Blacky

lisakitty wrote:I felt compelled to write about this, because if there is a chance that something is going to happen, in the near future, you have to wonder, why our governments aren't giving us some kind of warning.

http://lisakittyshottopics.blogspot.com/2009/07/underground-cities.html

Hi lisa kitty
There are underground cities and bunkers but we havent got a chance to go in them as they are for the IMPORTANT people not us!
:cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Jul 16, 2009 10:28 pm » by Aquarius

If I'm truely honest with myself, with the knowledge that neither my family nor friends would be invited to this underground world of the apocolapse, I'd much prefer front row seats to the end of the world than become an elitest sewer rat.
God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh

brillbilly

PostThu Jul 16, 2009 10:34 pm » by brillbilly

hi good post ,i dont think whats underground will be offered to us in times of crisis.just the very few,very powerfull and if its a massive comet then it would have to be very very deep :cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Jul 16, 2009 10:36 pm » by Lisakitty

aquarius wrote:If I'm truely honest with myself, with the knowledge that neither my family nor friends would be invited to this underground world of the apocolapse, I'd much prefer front row seats to the end of the world than become an elitest sewer rat.

Would you mind if I joined you?

Writer

PostThu Jul 16, 2009 10:59 pm » by Savoysadie

Hi, Lisa,

Read your blog.. interesting thoughts.
There are deep underground cities, tunnels and bases all over the world. I think that when it all goes down... whatever it may be.. People like you and I are not going to be told anything. These cities and bases were and are being built for the elite.. government military power structures, world leaders, scientists. Also, seeds, plants, animals and possibly genetically modified human breeding stock.

My mind keeps going back to the Enuma Elish Mesopotamian myth of creation and the similarites to Genesis of the bible..

In this "myth", Marduk is the planet Nibiru and Tiamat was the planet once occupying the orbit inbetween Mars and Jupiter. The collision betwee "Marduk" and "Tiamat" created Earth and the asteroid belt...

Maybe its not so much a myth, but, a "forgetten or forbidden" history that the rulers of this would are fully aware of.. Could they possible know that Marduk/Nibiru will be back soon to create more distruction?

There are so many theories why all these underground cities and bases are being built... Hostile alien invasion, earth changes (I don't think being deep inside the Earth is going to be safe if it flips on its axis! That would be like dying in flooded basement!)

The Vatican's got the "Vatican Advanced Technology Telescope (VATT)"... hhmmmm wonder what their so interested in seeing... The Hubble scope, too...

The plot thickens....
S.

Initiate

PostThu Jul 16, 2009 11:11 pm » by Ihaveseen

If/When it happens, whatever it may be, I hope that we get no warning, so we dont have a chance to shit ourselves, I hope they are all in their underground bunkers crapping themselves to death waiting and wondering if it has happened yet. I hope the smell of their own crap chokes em :badair:
We are one and the same, same joy, same pain

Initiate

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 11:23 pm » by Lisakitty

A lot of people, whom I have talked to about these underground cities, agree that they wouldn't want to live underground, because they are associating those cities, with living in the sewers.
The reason that I wouldn't feel very safe living inside of those metal cylinders, is because they are underground, and somehow I am thinking, between planet x, or a huge asteroid hit, those people will die a slow and painful death, when the temperature keeps rising, as the molten lava keeps getting hotter and hotter, and those people begin to cook.
No, you say, they will probably have air conditioning down there. Yeah, I say, they probably will have it, for a little while, but when their power starts to shut down, due to the results of a polar shift, or that the earth is getting ready to spew its hot lava, I have a feeling that they are going to regret their decision to go underground in the first place. Let's hope that I am right about that one.