Underground City Found in Turkey.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6298
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: coast

PostFri Sep 16, 2011 10:09 am » by Mediasorcerer


you want flies? australia is lord of the fuking flies,we got so many flies ,you dont need to clean up!!
and we got flies called march flies on the coast here,big fukkas,that BITECHA!!! and it hurts,at least we dont have frigging bot flies tho,anyway,turkey is grand,one of the cradles of civilisation,im up for it,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:01 am

PostFri Sep 16, 2011 11:03 am » by Lisko


smokeydog wrote:that is actually amazing totally wanna go there if its real



:rtft: Similar underground citys are all over the world guys and gurls.Last year thay open
the 'just discovered ' sity under Valletta/Malta. The goverment 'never new about.
Just cover up for me. :think: I am asking my self, wath drive the ancient people under ground.
All this underground sity have something common to 2days underground bunckers. :headscratch: Anyone?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1306
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:44 pm
Location: United Kingdom

PostFri Sep 16, 2011 11:05 am » by Helios


Have you looked a the recent article about the underground tunnel network from Scotland to Turkey. And also an underground city? Wow

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... urkey.html

it all adds up you know
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:31 pm

PostFri Sep 16, 2011 12:07 pm » by Twenny12


So you watch "Ancient Aliens" too?

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostFri Sep 16, 2011 12:22 pm » by Spock


99socks wrote:
spock wrote:I can think of a whole lot more places than Turkey to go. Dusty ass roads and flies swirlin around your sharwama.



Yeah whatever. :D

Image



Propaganda

Initiate
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:01 am

PostFri Sep 16, 2011 1:01 pm » by Lisko


spock wrote:
99socks wrote:
spock wrote:I can think of a whole lot more places than Turkey to go. Dusty ass roads and flies swirlin around your sharwama.



Yeah whatever. :D

Image



Propaganda


PROPAGANDA WHAT?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7314
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostFri Sep 16, 2011 2:39 pm » by 99socks


lisko wrote:
smokeydog wrote:that is actually amazing totally wanna go there if its real



:rtft: Similar underground citys are all over the world guys and gurls.Last year thay open
the 'just discovered ' sity under Valletta/Malta. The goverment 'never new about.
Just cover up for me. :think: I am asking my self, wath drive the ancient people under ground.
All this underground sity have something common to 2days underground bunckers. :headscratch: Anyone?



No conspiracy... it is warmer in the winter underground and cooler in the summer and it's a great place to store food and a great place to hid out when aspiring Alexanders and Khans decide to stop for a visit. :mrgreen:
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!


http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7314
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostFri Sep 16, 2011 2:42 pm » by 99socks


lahlaos wrote:Have you looked a the recent article about the underground tunnel network from Scotland to Turkey. And also an underground city? Wow

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... urkey.html

it all adds up you know



Anyone who knows squat about geography knows that isn't possible.


'They do not all link up but taken together it is a massive underground network.'
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!


http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1306
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:44 pm
Location: United Kingdom

PostFri Sep 16, 2011 3:37 pm » by Helios


We dont know that they dont all meet up....or we do but it hasnt yet been discovered that they do, either way here in the UK we do have underground tunnels running underneath us, everywhere.

Smugglers tunnels we call them in the south.

And they could ALL link up, we just havnt found all this stuff yet, we discover new things every day,
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Conspirator
Posts: 2308
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:34 pm

PostFri Sep 16, 2011 4:41 pm » by Cia212


The one cutaway drawing near the beginning reminds me of an Ant Farm. I wonder how the ventilation worked?


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook