Underpants, were they made for modesty or other bites

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 30, 2012 11:54 am » by Aragajag

Upon reflection I was thinking about the time I lived in the hills in a shack with nothing to bath in but the creek and its pools, not much flow at the time but enough for your needs.

It was cold and all i had was shrivelled up to worm when I saw an eel pop its head out of a crack(no pun intended) I instantly thought of how my insignificant package must of looked like a tasty bit for the eel, I always wore my undies when bathing after that in any sized natural area.

So as far as getting naked and naughty when in water in nature is it wise to be pants less?

Maybe this should be in survival.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 30, 2012 1:23 pm » by Aragajag

OK the Adam and Eve thing, maybe there was more at stake than the serpent looking for a nice place to snake its way in, hence the camo. I am told you are meant to look at things in different lights. Underpants is a conundrum.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 30, 2012 1:39 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 30, 2012 1:45 pm » by Aragajag

Ah the ol Barbed Dick fish, like swimming up urinary tracts of any bloody thing( no pun at the ladies)

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 30, 2012 4:55 pm » by The57ironman

Aragajag wrote:Ah the ol Barbed Dick fish, like swimming up urinary tracts of any bloody thing( no pun at the ladies)

....no no no..... :shock:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 30, 2012 9:34 pm » by Webcat

This post made me remember a very funny episode from 'Red Dwarf' - 'Polymorph'. :alien51:

Deadly underpants! :shock:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Just love 'Red dwarf' :flop: