Unemployment leap worse than feared

Master Conspirator

PostWed May 13, 2009 8:31 am » by Drjones

"The number of people out of work soared by almost a quarter of a million in the first three months of this year, figures show." :censored:

"The rise of 244,000 is the biggest quarterly increase in the jobless total since 1981 and was larger than many analysts had predicted."

Great is'nt it... :?: :oops: :hmmm:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090512/tuk ... a1618.html

Conspirator

PostWed May 13, 2009 9:01 am » by Rizze

The thing that gets me about employment.."Damn" I hate it.
Why on earth do people have to work in the first instance?

Could you really imagine all of the worlds population working their balls off 9-5 for an average of 40 years.... jeez what kind of life is that.

I tell you this, my father did a 14 hour job for approx 50 years, when he retired, he never lasted long, he died a couple of years later.
Big story there...but too long.

So what did he work for ? To make others rich.
He died not having lived imo

If people need to work, then we should work for the benefit of humanity,"OURSELVES"
We can all share and reap what we sow.
On average we would work about three hours per week, the rest of the time would be to live our lives, free of worry, free of debt."Damn it they got me by the short and curly's there"

I hate it when people say lazy bastards, they will not work."They so got it wrong"

Employment = no life especially in todays current climate.

Welfare benefits are in my opinion just a handout to keep you sweet."You know,Like giving a beggar a bowl of soup"

Oh yes I am unemployed btw,it's related to my fathers death.

My Dad was my hero, he died the day I became a hero too.
"Cant bring myself to tell you about it", it's very hard for me.

Any way lifes a bitch, then ya die.

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Conspirator

PostWed May 13, 2009 9:08 am » by bugmenot

with you on that rizze ime in this life for me. not to make somebody else rich. or work your balls of for what. fuck that for a game of soldiers. work to live dont live to work.
i dont care if people think ime lazy.

work work work work work
:badair:

Master Conspirator

PostWed May 13, 2009 9:09 am » by Drjones

Cheers Rizzie,i agree with you about employment,the question we all have to ask ourselves is..is it worth it :?: ...and i think when you are thinking rationally about it the answer is definetely NO(On the basis of working on some boring production job for 20 years getting the NMW)is it just me or were we meant for more than that,regardless of who your are,also with employment if you are looking at the financial perspective in particular,well for most of us anyway that is what we do then you'd say "Hell No" to work,basically working for nothing in terms of making yourself some money.I put money to the side as much as i can,not THAT important for me,my spiritual need comes first....money does afterall grow on freakin trees and so is a physical item :help: :oops:
And like you say you Rizzie...work your ass off and pay taxes to make some of your fellow humans even richer and the worst part is they don't even need the money to begin with and those folks you are makin richer are actually the LAZIEST folk in the entire country/world,in my opinion. Ba :censored: ards :oops:
So with regards to your current situation m8,get off your lazy ass and start working again...KIDDING...I've said all along that work should be 100% about CHOICE....you CANNOT FORCE PEOPLE TO DO ANYTHING THEY DO NOT WANT TO..PERIOD...If i work it is because i WANT TO,i like meeting people and having fun basically and don't take myself too seriously,honest. :yell: :lol: :lol:
Anyway where's Bob Marley when you need him-"Don't worry be happy" :sunny:

Master Conspirator

PostWed May 13, 2009 9:12 am » by Drjones

bugmenot wrote:with you on that rizze ime in this life for me. not to make somebody else rich. or work your balls of for what. fuck that for a game of soldiers. work to live dont live to work.
i dont care if people think ime lazy.

work work work work work
:badair:

Work to live,yeah i'll have some of them apples...that's what i try and do :oops: :top:

Conspirator

PostWed May 13, 2009 9:21 am » by Rizze

Cheers folks, I am actually working at the moment.

Cleaning, cooking, washing, keeping house in general. .
Two beautiful children to look after as well, just saw them off to school
All on my lonesome. any ways back to the workhouse :flop: ......... l8r

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Master Conspirator

PostWed May 13, 2009 9:23 am » by Drjones

FFS sake get out of there :flop: :lol:

Conspirator

PostWed May 13, 2009 11:51 am » by Ph0enix

slavery will never go away. it works too well and makes the master too rich. it will only continue to change form so as to adapt to new slave enviornments and mentalities...

Master Conspirator

PostWed May 13, 2009 2:14 pm » by Drjones

ph0enix wrote:slavery will never go away. it works too well and makes the master too rich. it will only continue to change form so as to adapt to new slave enviornments and mentalities...

Funny thing slavery would do away if we/humanity truly wanted it too,like i have said all along we have the power to change our destiny anytime we want,i dont think there are enough of this going along this road...YET... :sunny:

Initiate

PostWed May 13, 2009 2:17 pm » by Theshee

If you had a job that made your soul sing.... you wouldn't see it as slavery!

Next