Unidentified Flying Object Spotted In Twin Cities

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1636
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:02 pm

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 9:52 pm » by Raphael


tehunit wrote:Well,


So you think the sciences of Disc shaped crafts are fake? In my opinion its an axiom.



duh I have never said flying discs are fake
duh
I contend the flying discs folks see are MAN MADE
I contend the flying discs folks see are MAN MADE
I contend the flying discs folks see are MAN MADE
period
not extraterrestrial

a distraction

ewe sheeple distracted by nonsense is proof?
proof of seegullibles we have.
proof of REAL UFOs is non-existent.
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1782
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:38 pm
Location: A Shire

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 9:52 pm » by Aardvaaks


Very good find, as tehunit said Ufo hunters tried to emulate a triangle of sorts in the sky and it was obviously a fake and nothing like this vid.

If this is for arguments sake military why would its brief be to hang around to be witnessed by so many people on the ground? mavericks maybe :think:
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 776
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:03 pm

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 10:04 pm » by Mumin


Nice find. Hadn't seen this one before.
Whoever or whatever that is, it's obvious that it was meant to be seen; it couldn't be so difficult to hide the lights. If we see an actual increasing of "sightings" as time passes, we can be sure that they want to be seen in anticipation to when they think we're ready and won't totally panic if they show up and contact more than just the presidents of a few nations.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 661
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:37 am
Location: Earth...

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 10:05 pm » by Astroboy777


raphael wrote:
2020vision wrote:ALERT..

Swastika monster hijacking in progress!! :bang;


keep banging your ignorant sheeple brain dude
maybe eventually something will crack

where did I mention swastika?
eh?
dude

answer the OBVIOUS concerns I have.
should we be building more hospitals getting ready for the INVASION?

duh dude
show me KILL STATS
how many fucking humans have been killed by the ALIEN?

YES I OWN EWE, YOU and U
:owned:

what is my name
how will you recognize me?

T



what is my name
how will you recognize me?

T


I'll name that tune in one... T for 'TIT' because that's what you are... Why?

1, Because your rude,
Totally
2, Because you are a,
Idiot
3, Because you talk A
T people, not to them, you assume a great deal, and speak a great deal, without saying what it is you believe in! Other than the obvious 4 sided storm cloud of doom... Me thinks you are some kind of warped megalomaniac moron. The guess my name, really… Pleased to meet you…
Hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game…Indeed

I would not be attacking you if you did not rubbish some very good people here… They are not ignorant as you say, they are some really good human beings, and you attack them for their belifes, and ask questions that even if answered for you, you would only mock the more... it's what you do well. And anyway, who made you judge and jury! You are a fool. You have made yourself about as popular as a rattle snake in a lucky dip.
______________________________________________________________________


Thanks for the post, slush... :flop: Very interesting... Looking forward to more info about this case... :cheers:
.................................Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1636
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:02 pm

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 10:18 pm » by Raphael


astroboy777 wrote:

I would not be attacking you if you did not rubbish some very good people here… They are not ignorant as you say,


yes they are
plainly fucking IGNORANT of some facts of life
their IGNORANCE is what keeps them reBLEATing nonsense.
IGNORANCE does NOT mean they are BAD
just mis-informed or un-informed

and when *activated* the IGNORANT un-informed Christian sheeple tend to put on NAZI uniforms. :hell:

astroboy777 wrote:
they are some really good human beings, and you attack them for their belifes,


Only because they use their beliefs to attack people who do not believe like them
been going on for 2000 years
I only been around for 53 years.
duh
belligerent christians are NOT fucking innocent, either are the jews or muslims

astroboy777 wrote:
and ask questions that even if answered for you, you would only mock the more... it's what you do well.


okay you answer the questions
who should we FEAR and FOCUS on more?
ALIENS who do us NO harm OR land based HUMANS who do?


astroboy777 wrote:
And anyway, who made you judge and jury!


duh OBVIOUSLY the IGNORANT who flee from me, or throw only insults my way appear as guilty as OJ , helped make me who I am today. :flop:

astroboy777 wrote:

You are a fool. You have made yourself about as popular as a rattle snake in a lucky dip.



the IGNORANT always know how to end one of their IGNORANT little rants with more IGNORANCE

duh LIFE IS NOT ABOUT BEING POPULAR YOU IGNORANT HUMAN who covets nonsense.
:top:
IT IS ABOUT LEAVING THIS HELL HOLE WITH A BIT OF TRUTH TO BUILD ON
for those coming up the rear
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 661
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:37 am
Location: Earth...

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 11:08 pm » by Astroboy777


raphael wrote:
yes they are
plainly fucking IGNORANT of some facts of life
their IGNORANCE is what keeps them reBLEATing nonsense.
IGNORANCE does NOT mean they are BAD
just mis-informed or un-informed
This is just your opinion, you don't know them to judge them... Now that's 'IGNORANCE'.

and when *activated* the IGNORANT un-informed Christian sheeple tend to put on NAZI uniforms. :hell:
Yours fits you quite well too!!!

Only because they use their beliefs to attack people who do not believe like them
been going on for 2000 years
I only been around for 53 years.
duh
belligerent christians are NOT fucking innocent, either are the jews or muslims
If you are so enlightened, then you should have compassion, most of the people here are much younger than you... Do not judge them for what happened long ago, it was 'not' their making, they are innocent off that and you know it!!! You are far to negative... To long in the dark side me thinks???

okay you answer the questions
who should we FEAR and FOCUS on more?
ALIENS who do us NO harm OR land based HUMANS who do?

We should fear nothing, fear is the mind killer!!! The focus should be on changing the old ways, as the have lost their meaning! And done us no good, we should bring in a new way of being... Positive... and they loose their controll... Fear nothing!!!!! What-ever the out-come... :love: Love is the most powerful force in the universe... :flop:

duh OBVIOUSLY the IGNORANT who flee from me, or throw only insults my way appear as guilty as OJ , helped make me who I am today. :flop:

Only because you a rude... and mock them, obviouly... :flop: And if that's what you've become because of some of your own medicine... Than you did not learn too much, eh... :top:

the IGNORANT always know how to end one of their IGNORANT little rants with more IGNORANCE
I learned that one from you... :clapper:

duh LIFE IS NOT ABOUT BEING POPULAR YOU IGNORANT HUMAN who covets nonsense.
:top:
I agree, but if you want to stay active on this site then you had better try and be nicer to people... Or you'll be gone like yesterdays new... :rtft: And speaking of nonsence, you are the master at it... :mrgreen:

IT IS ABOUT LEAVING THIS HELL HOLE WITH A BIT OF TRUTH TO BUILD ON
for those coming up the rear


I also agree with that, just as long as it's not yours, eh... :sunny: :cheers:
.................................Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1636
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:02 pm

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 11:40 pm » by Raphael


astroboy777 wrote: blah blah blah


so at the end of the day
you cannot provide ALIEN KILL STATS
ONE DECENT CLOSE UP SHOT of a UFO
or
any decent reason why we should be so mesmerized by UFOs that were made originally by the Luftwaffe?

pretending they are extra-terrestrial?

ever see the wackos that show up at ROSEWELL for their annual UFO jerk fest?
fuck
remember halloween?
ever been to Disneyland?
ever been to an Insane Asylum

add the three together and you KNOW why humanity is fucked.
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Initiate
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:34 pm

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 11:43 pm » by Bigdad


raphael wrote:
astroboy777 wrote: blah blah blah


so at the end of the day
you cannot provide ALIEN KILL STATS
ONE DECENT CLOSE UP SHOT of a UFO
or
any decent reason why we should be so mesmerized by UFOs that were made originally by the Luftwaffe?

pretending they are extra-terrestrial?

ever see the wackos that show up at ROSEWELL for their annual UFO jerk fest?
fuck
remember halloween?
ever been to Disneyland?
ever been to an Insane Asylum

add the three together and you KNOW why humanity is fucked.

Shut up already.
Do as I say,not as you think!

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 228
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:31 pm

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 11:46 pm » by Slushpup


http://minnesota.publicradio.org/collec ... -ufo.shtml

St. Paul gets its very own UFO

Posted at 1:16 PM on August 10, 2010 by Bob Ingrassia (11 Comments)
Filed under: Twin Cities

KSTP-TV posted some curious video captured in St. Paul under the headline 'Unidentified flying object spotted in Twin Cities.' http://kstp.com/news/stories/S1690956.shtml?cat=1

Here's KSTP's only explanation of the video so far:

Raw Video: Unidentified Flying Object Spotted In Twin Cities on the east side of St. Paul Monday night into Tuesday morning.

Two other videos of the same odd lights in the night sky showed up on YouTube, added by the same user.

In the first one, jump ahead to 55-second mark for the action to begin.

August 10th, 2010: I was working on a project when my sister freakishly calls me to go out side to look. I didn't see anything where I was but she insisted to come and pick me up to go and look. This is what we saw along with numerous neighbors. It just looks like some lights, but it was actually pretty creepy look. I don't know if it's some kind of crazy invention or an actual UFO, I guess we will have to see.
The Ufology Network.. http://theufologynetwork.freeforum.ca
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3852
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:01 pm

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 12:25 am » by Zegtelzegtel


raphael wrote:ONE DECENT CLOSE UP SHOT of a UFO
.


Raphael what do you think about the Battle of Los Angeles ?

watch this vid, ufo compilation I put together..and debunk it please..



PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook