Unidentified Flying Object Spotted In Twin Cities

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1636
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:02 pm

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 12:54 am » by Raphael


zegtelzegtel wrote:
raphael wrote:

watch this vid, ufo compilation I put together..and debunk it please..



duh
and who put the edits together that you edited :clapper:
you folks are wacko :look:

betcha 50% of the folks who believe in this alien crap also believe in that outta this world theory called Jesus, a theory they have not been able to make universal in 2000 years?

give it up
IGNORANCE is not bliss dude
get an education
stop wasting your time editing newscasts :top:
duhhhhhhhhh

you folks are chasing technology that got its start in germany NOT planet X or ?
:clapper:

DUH I AM NOT SAYING YOU FOLKS DO NOT SEE WHAT YOU SEE, YOU SHOULD SEE WHAT I SEE, BUT HEY KEEP IT IN PERSPECTIVE
THOSE ARE NOT FROM OUTER SPACE DUDE
THEY WERE BUILT HERE

THE ONUS IS ON YOU TO PROVE THEY ARE EXTRATERRESTRIAL
YOU WACKOS MAKE THOSE CLAIMS
IT IS ALLWAYS UP TO THE WACKOS WHO MAKE THE EXTRAORDINARY CLAIMS TO PROVE IT
:flop:

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO WWII GERMAN FLYING SAUCER TECHNOLOGY? :nails:
DID THEY DITCH IT WHEN THEY REVERSE ENGINEERED WHAT THEY FOUND IN ROSWELL?
:clapper:

You folks are so deep into your nonsense, the OBVIOUS is lost on IGNORANT you, ewe, and u.

boob-tube ewe-tube low bred jeds who are so easily fooled because they are lacking something dear...

david blaine and chriss angel dude?
they can make ORBS come and go?
are these fellas christ incarnate or aliens?

DUH you don't think NASA has tricks up their sleeves, shit these magicians have never seen?
Illusions to mystify the sheeple?
:owned:
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3858
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:01 pm

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 1:19 am » by Zegtelzegtel


raphael wrote:
zegtelzegtel wrote:
raphael wrote:

watch this vid, ufo compilation I put together..and debunk it please..



duh
and who put the edits together that you edited :clapper:
you folks are wacko :look:

betcha 50% of the folks who believe in this alien crap also believe in that outta this world theory called Jesus, a theory they have not been able to make universal in 2000 years?

give it up
IGNORANCE is not bliss dude
get an education
stop wasting your time editing newscasts :top:
duhhhhhhhhh

you folks are chasing technology that got its start in germany NOT planet X or ?
:clapper:

DUH I AM NOT SAYING YOU FOLKS DO NOT SEE WHAT YOU SEE, YOU SHOULD SEE WHAT I SEE, BUT HEY KEEP IT IN PERSPECTIVE
THOSE ARE NOT FROM OUTER SPACE DUDE
THEY WERE BUILT HERE

THE ONUS IS ON YOU TO PROVE THEY ARE EXTRATERRESTRIAL
YOU WACKOS MAKE THOSE CLAIMS
IT IS ALLWAYS UP TO THE WACKOS WHO MAKE THE EXTRAORDINARY CLAIMS TO PROVE IT
:flop:

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO WWII GERMAN FLYING SAUCER TECHNOLOGY? :nails:
DID THEY DITCH IT WHEN THEY REVERSE ENGINEERED WHAT THEY FOUND IN ROSWELL?
:clapper:

You folks are so deep into your nonsense, the OBVIOUS is lost on IGNORANT you, ewe, and u.

boob-tube ewe-tube low bred jeds who are so easily fooled because they are lacking something dear...

david blaine and chriss angel dude?
they can make ORBS come and go?
are these fellas christ incarnate or aliens?

DUH you don't think NASA has tricks up their sleeves, shit these magicians have never seen?
Illusions to mystify the sheeple?
:owned:



LMAO...keep it easy on the speed mate

what do you think of the Battle of Los Angeles....?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1636
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:02 pm

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 1:58 am » by Raphael


zegtelzegtel wrote:
what do you think of the Battle of Los Angeles....?


dude
either they can enslave you with visible chains or invisible ones
the muslims need to put in visible chains

the christian sheeple have invisible chains around their sheeple necks

battle for los angeles?
what of it?
what was I supposed to see that is so wow?
did I miss it?
MANMADE shit that mesmerizes sheeple.
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2519
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:27 pm

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 2:03 am » by Giusdude


raphael wrote:
zegtelzegtel wrote:
what do you think of the Battle of Los Angeles....?


dude
either they can enslave you with visible chains or invisible ones
the muslims need to put in visible chains

the christian sheeple have invisible chains around their sheeple necks

battle for los angeles?
what of it?
what was I supposed to see that is so wow?
did I miss it?
MANMADE shit that mesmerizes sheeple.



yo you still here?
why are you wasting your time on us?
we established that you are supersmart and we are a bunch of idiots, right?
so now please go away and let us simmer in our own sheeple juices.
ciao.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1636
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:02 pm

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 2:17 am » by Raphael


giusdude wrote:
we established that you are supersmart and we are a bunch of idiots, right?
so now please go away and let us simmer in our own sheeple juices.
ciao.


lamb stew or a marinade or marionettes or puppets?
:clapper:
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2519
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:27 pm

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 2:37 am » by Giusdude


raphael wrote:
giusdude wrote:
we established that you are supersmart and we are a bunch of idiots, right?
so now please go away and let us simmer in our own sheeple juices.
ciao.


lamb stew or a marinade or marionettes or puppets?
:clapper:



you tell me, apparently i am not able do decide for myself and i need your guidance.

right?
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:55 am

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 3:45 am » by Wyldkat


Great post Slush, I hope that more footage is unearthed to add more weight to this story. Its a shame that none of the observers in the video seemed to have their cameras out shooting. That way there would be more verifiable sources. Am going back through it again, just to have another look. These people could be tracked down to get their evidence. Lets hope more surface soon.

We have to keep our eyes out and cameras at the ready, and NEVER forget the tripod!

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18999
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 4:23 am » by The57ironman


raphael wrote:
giusdude wrote:
we established that you are supersmart and we are a bunch of idiots, right?
so now please go away and let us simmer in our own sheeple juices.
ciao.


lamb stew or a marinade or marionettes or puppets?
:clapper:



huuuuuuuhhhhhh :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

.......again , i can't believe i actually perused thru 6 pages of BS , looking fora discussion about a great ufo vid.... (nice stuff SLUSHPUP , sorry i havent subbed to u-tube channel) this sh*t is such nonsense, bashing a guy who interrupts the discussion serves nopurpose for those of us who come here for disclosure :badair:


:shooting: :nwo:
Image
ImageImageImage

Initiate
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:09 pm

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 2:11 pm » by Cognoscenti


This is the most credible footage since the Phoenix Lights of 1997. Possibly more credible since it was professionally filmed by a news crew, and obviously had MULTIPLE witnesses. It cannot be balloons, LED lights, chinese lanterns, flares or any of the other standardized dismissals due to the stability of position of the the formation with respect to the background stars.
It surprises me that the moderators have not banned raphael from this forum since it is entirely obvious that his intention is to derail this thread. He has to be being paid a lot of money to be so vociferous in the face of such evidence. The PTB are pulling out all the stops and they are falling hard.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2519
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:27 pm

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 3:57 pm » by Giusdude


slush, i owe you an apology.....
i was too upset to realize i was being derailed from the post's subject.
one of the best i've ever seen.... please keep the updates coming.
mucho respect,
Peppe
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook