... United States: A world power is bankrupt ...

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 07, 2010 12:29 pm » by Illuminated

[youtube]emxqjdhqMmE&feature=related[/youtube]
lol at this guys ramblings. 3:40 for u.s collapse talk

but then theres cnn airing this guys theory

[youtube]3yRzQz0KMyI&feature=related[/youtube]
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Writer

PostThu Jan 07, 2010 6:14 pm » by Lehmanaid

I can ASSURE you that there will be a NorthAmerican Union LONG before any International "scramble" takes place by Russia,China and the EU.
Another thing thats curious to me,Mexico takes TEXAS? YOU MUST BE FUCKING KIDDING!!! I'm not sure ANY Country has the capacity to take Texas least of all Mexico,Mexico cant even secure itself from the Cartels for crying out loud!!
GoodLuck with the Texas invasion! LMFAO!!! I mean,it's legal to have Rocket Launchers for personal protection there.
Anyways,I dont care what anyone says,
I AM FOR the North American Union, sans Mexico,untill they can get their shit together.
The NorthAmerican Union would be a force to be reckoned,Russia AND China combined couldn't touch the sheer magnitude of its capacity.
We could bring ALL US troops home and lock it down from outside influence,and leave the REST of the WORLD to fight over the scraps that are left!!!
MWAAHAAHahaahaahaaa...................... :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 07, 2010 7:56 pm » by Heinousone

lehmanaid wrote:I can ASSURE you that there will be a NorthAmerican Union LONG before any International "scramble" takes place by Russia,China and the EU.
Another thing thats curious to me,Mexico takes TEXAS? YOU MUST BE FUCKING KIDDING!!! I'm not sure ANY Country has the capacity to take Texas least of all Mexico,Mexico cant even secure itself from the Cartels for crying out loud!!
GoodLuck with the Texas invasion! LMFAO!!! I mean,it's legal to have Rocket Launchers for personal protection there.
Anyways,I dont care what anyone says,
I AM FOR the North American Union, sans Mexico,untill they can get their shit together.
The NorthAmerican Union would be a force to be reckoned,Russia AND China combined couldn't touch the sheer magnitude of its capacity.
We could bring ALL US troops home and lock it down from outside influence,and leave the REST of the WORLD to fight over the scraps that are left!!!
MWAAHAAHahaahaahaaa...................... :cheers:

Well, there are those that believe the NAU is the Rockefeller faction response to no longer wanting to work with the Rothschilde/EU faction anymore. The only problem for Americans is that this means we lose our Constitution and our Bill of Rights. What will replace them in the NAU? All I know is that we havn't been moving in the direction of more civil rights so certainly it is more likely for us to lose rights in the NAU then to gain or even keep our supposedly current rights.

I honestly would rather see the United States break up into the smaller portions that all are independent then for it to form up an even larger conglomeration that could do even more of the dastardly things that the powers that be are already doing.

The Russian KGB guy put a Russian spin on his idea. Those seperate Unions do not Have to fall in line with any particular outside power. They may choose to work closely with different countries then the other newly founded American Unions but that doesnt mean they wont be working closely with the other Unions. Their self defense will still heavily rely on working together with the other Unions but the difference will be there wont be one massive Federal government running them all.

I personally favor the Russian guy's view over the view of the NORTHCOMM/NAU view. Yes, we already formed the military wing of the NAU and Canadian troops train with ours inside our borders currently as we speak. Just look up the NASCA superhighway system. Look at how many big corporations are moving their distribution centers to Kansas City due to its prime location on the Superhighway. Kansas City may become one of the fastest growing US cities in the near future if not The fastest. Where the money goes, people will follow, especially in hard times.

Writer

PostThu Jan 07, 2010 9:35 pm » by snotballs

If the US breaks up according to the map above, I am willing to bet there will be a mass exodus from the south to the north unlike anything seen in history.
The only thing we learn from history is that we don't learn from history.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 08, 2010 12:37 am » by Illuminated

'It is only possible future prospects. The future may look very different' yes some are certain we head into a civil war, personally i think we're too lazy as a people

snotballs wrote:If the US breaks up according to the map above, I am willing to bet there will be a mass exodus from the south to the north unlike anything seen in history.

any particular reason you think that? you'd think people would want to live in a warmer spot & move south :?:
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink: