United States has already been defaulting

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 11, 2011 10:44 am » by Svaha

says Guan Jianzhong, president of Dagong Global Credit Rating Co. Ltd., the only Chinese agency that gives sovereign ratings and to me he is right.
Last year a diversion was created (amongst other things) to put the attention towards Europe, but the fact remains that America already has defaulted on its loans (that is simply put : letting the world pay for your debt)
In august comes the next critical stage because the US government will run out of room to spend more.
It could mean that America looses its AAA rating, when this happens it would sharply raise the borrowing costs, make it impossible to pay of the debt, causing the dollar to fall like a brick from the sky.

I doubt that America will seek a peacefull way out of this, looking at the overwhelming militairy presence in the East and the pushing towards a war against Iran that will lead to a world war.

A war is never good for 'we the people' or 'we the planet', only for a small group, the same group that caused and still causes vast bubbles in the economic system and let us pay for this with our life and soul.
I think it's important that people get aware of this 'debt that's not theirs'.

What do you think?

Source article : http://ca.news.yahoo.com/china-ratings- ... 09883.html
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 11, 2011 10:48 am » by Muchtyman

I suspect the US Govt and it's massive war machine will not go quietly into the night .

Initiate

PostSat Jun 11, 2011 11:05 am » by Garciaface

Muchtyman,

Brother, all China has to do is send a delegation of four filthy, smelly, poor farmers to Washington, DC and demand we hand over Hawaii and the Florida Keys. And, we'll do it. One thing I know about a bully, when challenged they bend over right away. Next, when they send a mentally retarded bozo to Sacramento and he demands all the blondes in California must jump on a ship with him to go back to China to become whores for the Chinese bankers, the US government will make being a blonde in America illegal, and all blondes will be deported by ICE using the conveniently located Chinese container ship docked at the Long Beach Port.

America is ruled by punk bitch Feemasons and Knights of Columbus with no loyalty whatsoever to the American people.