University Scientists Capture Raw Footage of UFO Showing Up

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 19, 2014 10:39 pm » by Malogg

University Scientists Capture Raw Footage of UFO Showing Up At Their Observatory in Norway

“There is nothing new to be discovered in physics now. All that remains is more and more precise measurement.” This statement (worldview statement) was by Lord Kelvin in 1900, which was shattered only five years later when Einstein published his paper on special relativity. The new theories proposed by Einstein challenged the current (at that time) framework of understanding. This forced the scientific community to open up to an alternate view of the true nature of our reality. A great example of how things that once were regarded as truth have changed.

“Lord Kelvins statements bares with it the voice of paradigms past….We knew that the Earth was flat, we knew that we were the center of the universe, and we knew that a man-made heavier than air piece of machinery could not take flight. Through all stages of human history, intellectual authorities have pronounced their supremacy by ridiculing or suppressing elements of reality that simply didn’t fit within the framework of accepted knowledge. Are we really any different today? Have we really changed our acceptance towards things that won’t fit the frame? Maybe there are concepts of our reality we have yet to understand, and if we open our eyes maybe we will see that something significant has been overlooked.” – Terje Toftenes

Known as the Hessdalen Interactive Observatory, scientists at the University of Ostfold, Hessdalen, Norway have captured and documented many strange anomalies that seem to plague the area. It’s the only official 24 hour UFO observatory in the world. Radar and cameras have tracked and filmed numerous unexplainable phenomenon, the fastest one recorded at 30,000 km per hour. (Faster than any known air-craft today).

The example you see in the video below is known as the “Hessdalen phenomenon.” In September of 2007, a major survey was carried out by university scientists and students with a number of observation instruments. On the fourth night, the phenomenon decided to show up for them, up close.

The first UFO you see is not the one that showed up for the scientists and students working in the field, it comes shortly after that. The footage below is from a documentary called The Day Before Disclosure by Norwegian Film mater Terje Toftenes, click here to watch the full documentary and learn more about it.

For more CE articles related to the UFO phenomenon, click here

To view more pictures and film from the observatory, visit www.hessdalen.org

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.collective-evolution.com/201 ... in-norway/
HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 19, 2014 10:55 pm » by Toxic32

Old stuff and has been posted before. But who gives a shit. Great footage and worth reposting again and again. Real footage beyond repute is as rear as rocking horse shit....By the way Malogg I just read over the last two weeks every thing that Charles Dickens ever wrote. He seemed have an interest in young small vulnerable girls and boys...No kidding.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 19, 2014 11:33 pm » by Malogg

Toxic32 wrote:Old stuff and has been posted before. But who gives a shit. Great footage and worth reposting again and again. Real footage beyond repute is as rear as rocking horse shit....By the way Malogg I just read over the last two weeks every thing that Charles Dickens ever wrote. He seemed have an interest in young small vulnerable girls and boys...No kidding.

Yeap sux eh worst ein for me finding was Rabbie Burns was a MASON !!
HAHA Image

Initiate

PostWed Mar 19, 2014 11:53 pm » by Middleman

Malogg, you're fucking hopeless mate. Where is the video from the thread title, and what do YOU think about it?

You've drawn us in with a sensational headline, cut and pasted a whole page (without one word of your own), including a nearly 2 hour long docco we've all seen before, and not even bothered to say what time the footage in question appears.

If you care enough to post it, care enough to do it right.

Toxic32 wrote: I just read over the last two weeks every thing that Charles Dickens ever wrote.

You read 20+ books in 2 weeks? What are doing in here talking to us regular meatheads, then? :alien51:

PostThu Mar 20, 2014 12:19 am » by dinkydoo566

i just had 2 make an account for this time ! seriously i'm scottish yes can you believe it?? Well mallog you are just a troll who has got away with posting shite after shite ! This time i will stand up for the majority of scottish folk aren't even 1/3 as dumb as you ! you cant' even" SpEll Words wright ! Did You See What I did there ? Probly not yer probly lying there with your fat lazy unemployed uneducated fucking over opinionated Buckfast slabbering Fifer ! Seriously Go Fuck Yourself !!! You ain't Scottish Pal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shooting: :bullshit:

FUCKING PURE DIDDIES M8 ! :alien51:

Master Conspirator

PostThu Mar 20, 2014 1:44 am » by Boondox681

yo,mallog...
i appreciate your time and effort.

"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostThu Mar 20, 2014 2:20 am » by Middleman

What time and effort?

Your post bitching about my bitching took more time and effort than the OP, and actually contained an opinion. It's an off topic opinion from a tiny, bitter mind, but nevertheless.

I was honestly interested in this case. I'd like to view the footage, read what other posters think about it, including Mal, and maybe contribute some thoughts of my own. That's what me and every other DTV member is invited to do by the headline, and the fact that it wasn't posted in the off topic or hoax sections.

Is that so unreasonable?

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 20, 2014 3:14 am » by Malogg

MiddleBAM = I M B E C I L E

As for dinkydoo566

:arrow:

Ima nae even read the bollox article nor even watched the video only shared for other folks

anyhow the only fkn trolls here have made em selves obvious as stated in this reply

SMELL YER MAW
:mrgreen:
HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 20, 2014 3:31 am » by Malogg

dinkydoo566 wrote:i just had 2 make an account for this time ! seriously i'm scottish yes can you believe it?? Well mallog you are just a troll who has got away with posting shite after shite ! This time i will stand up for the majority of scottish folk aren't even 1/3 as dumb as you ! you cant' even" SpEll Words wright ! Did You See What I did there ? Probly not yer probly lying there with your fat lazy unemployed uneducated fucking over opinionated Buckfast slabbering Fifer ! Seriously Go Fuck Yourself !!! You ain't Scottish Pal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shooting: :bullshit:

FUCKING PURE DIDDIES M8 ! :alien51:

Aye whoever ya are you could nae be further from the truth

Ima come from the Spey Valley moved to Inverness and now live in Aberdeen

Ima dunni drink buckfast Ima whisky and reefer man

Yeap ima really fat eh

Ya opened an acc for to WTF TROLL me what a fkn failfart for to dribble that tripe bahahaha what a fkn spaz

bring it on ya wee pr1ck
:lol:
HAHA Image

Initiate

PostThu Mar 20, 2014 3:59 am » by Innosent

They made a documentary about it. Appently it's been going on for 30 years or so.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I've been watching these type of video very carefully because they look exactly like the lights that went into that mothership I saw back on June 19 2010 at 11:07 pm in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.

I believe that there exists a co-operation between humans and human-looking extraterrestrials at the highest levels of nuclear physics. These massive particle accelerators have already been speculated to be some type of time machine, but I think not. I theorize that these circular accelerators are used to generate plasmoids that fuel these type of craft and that everything we are taught at the secondary, post secondary, even graduate level about finding the higgs boson or "god particle" is disinformation.

I have no direct evidence of this, but if you dig deep enough, you might strike gold! :peep:

Next