Unknown Object Photographed in California

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 1:16 pm » by Kuculcangod

But it also look like a CO2 cartridge thrown threw the air?
But i guess that`s just me thinking? :o
"All that we know was told to us by the Anunnaki. Those who from heaven to earth came.”

Sumerian Cuneiform Tablet

Initiate

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 1:24 pm » by Avimoas

kuculcangod wrote:But it also look like a CO2 cartridge thrown threw the air?
But i guess that`s just me thinking? :o

No chance it looks really high.
Excellent image well done good post Bugmenot :cheers:

Writer

PostThu Jul 16, 2009 6:42 am » by Gazoo

bugmenot wrote:Unknown Object Photographed in California :alien: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009c/california062909.html

California - 06-29-09

I took this photo while on a motorcycle ride through the coastal mountains in Monterey County in California. It's of a cigar-shaped object above a burnt tree.

I will send the photo in a format that can be zoomed in on. I didn't know it was there until I reviewed the photo later.

I was taking a couple of photos of fire damage in the area. I was on the G18 Hwy on the coastal side of FT. Hunter Liggett.

The timing of the shot was purely coincidental. Feel free to post the photo. I would like to see any feedback about it if possible.

Doug

That's just the kind of thing I like to see, on a site like this. Really Great job.
There is an old image processing program on the net you might want to have a look
at it with. Its called "Improces32" it is dos based and archaic, but it has features like 3d histogram,and a great number of filters I haven't seen in easily available modern software. Why not?

Previous