Unknown Object Photographed over Texas Lake

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 13, 2009 12:47 am » by bugmenot

Unknown Object Photographed over Texas Lake :alien: :alien:
http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009c/texas060609.html

Texas - 06-06-09

I am an ordinary mother of two and wife in my early 30's who has taken an amazing photo that I'll cherish forever. My nephew and niece were having their graduation party at the pavilion of the lake where I took the photo.

This lake (Lake Granger-Willis Creek Park) is located about 20 miles south / southeast from my current physical address.

My son and 3 other children had been begging me all day to take them down to the water so they could swim. I finally took them when it became cooler that evening.

Just me, my son, and the three others went down to the water, which was about 50 yards from the pavilion, down the bank that leads to a tiny (non-swimming) beach area.

As they were playing in the water, I decided to take a couple of pictures of them, while just sitting there in my lawn chair. The kids were about 10-12 feet out in the water from the bank.

It was still pretty sunny and hot, and the lake was very calm. In the picture you can see the kids are playing with and around a lot of logs and sticks, due to the low lake levels because of the hot weather and drought here in Texas.

I only took two pictures of the kids with my cell phone camera. I NEVER HEARD NOR SAW ANYTHING while taking the pictures, and as you can tell from the picture, the kids don't even notice what's behind them!

Later that night I was looking through the pictures I had taken throughout the day and realized I caught an unidentified object over the water of the lake! I've held the picture for over a month now because I had no idea who to contact and whom I could trust.

I e-mailed the picture from my phone to my computer, and saved it in my hard drive (personal copyright). As I zoomed the picture of the disk to a very large size on my computer, I noticed the disk seems to have large green and red lights, which are very bright to the right side of the disk. PLEASE contact me ASAP for any further details you may have or need. Thanks so much for taking your time to evaluate my photo.

Delia

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 13, 2009 1:04 am » by Thesaint

If that's for real then what a find! Amazing

edit to add, also unless my eyes are playing me up there seems to be, if ever so faintly, a shadow below it unless thats just wishful thinking.

brillbilly

PostMon Jul 13, 2009 1:10 am » by brillbilly

strange in my opinion bug, but i will leave this to the others to pic apart.but thanks for the link and any strange things caught on camera buy innocent people is welcome by me and im not saying real or fake or rod or float or insects or very small small train shot from a sling lol but nice :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 13, 2009 1:14 am » by Pindz

BALLOONS or FLARES :nope:

I AM JOKING :D - everything is possible in these days
why should an ordinary mother do fake photos ? ....
Good Post BUG :flop:

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jul 13, 2009 1:28 am » by Cornbread714

brillbilly wrote: very small small train shot from a sling

I'm pretty sure this explains it.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 13, 2009 1:55 am » by E6722maj

tried to enlarge etc..

:alien:

oh. no pic. well it's here

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewphoto ... f=E6722maj
whatever

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 13, 2009 3:04 am » by bugmenot

e6722maj wrote:tried to enlarge etc..

:alien:

oh. no pic. well it's here

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewphoto ... f=E6722maj

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 13, 2009 3:09 am » by E6722maj

cheers bug :alien:
whatever

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jul 13, 2009 3:34 am » by Cornbread714

I'm still going with the small small train out of a slingshot theory...

The East Texas Prevaricator Daily News
July 12th

Small Small Slingshot Launched Trains: Mystery Or Hoax?

Recent photographic evidence of small small trains being launched into the sky by giant slingshots has of late become an issue of hot debate among Texas vacationers and conspiracy theorists.

(I would quote the rest of the article but it would take me too long to invent it. I still say I've got solid proof).
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jul 13, 2009 3:43 am » by Lowsix

FRISBEE...

kids throw them.

warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Next