Unknown Object Snapped in Ontario Canada

Initiate

PostMon Mar 30, 2009 3:58 am » by Kyo121

swamp gas? :mrgreen:

Master Conspirator

PostMon Mar 30, 2009 4:44 am » by Lowsix

This is only a comment on the original post to ufocasebook. Not slush
--but weak ones like this could go unnoticed and not damage this site any.

This is the dumbest fucking shit in the world and it shows how serious sites like that are about finding ANYTHING about the truth for even posting garbage like this.
Its posting this garbage that reduces the credibility factor of the Quest by ten points every time they post bugs and birds like that. Its sad really.

Bj Booth plugs this nonsense too..makes me sick
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 30, 2009 4:59 am » by Dirtyrabbit

low666
yah really need to bring it down a thousand..

dang it
for real man you need to believe!!!!!!!!!!!!
here this is for you

Upload to Disclose.tv

:owned:
ps you are still on my list

Initiate

PostMon Mar 30, 2009 5:16 am » by Kyo121

dirtyrabbit wrote:low666
yah really need to bring it down a thousand..

dang it
for real man you need to believe!!!!!!!!!!!!
here this is for you

Upload to Disclose.tv

:owned:
ps you are still on my list

haha best footage ever i'm a firm believer now :o

Master Conspirator

PostMon Mar 30, 2009 5:28 am » by Lowsix

If you actually cared about Disclosure,
youd stop taking immature shots at me like a little girl.
Im defending ALL of us from the
garbage like bugs and birds being claimed as UFOS.

I made it CLEAR that i wasnt knocking SLushs posts..
I was taking issue with a ufo site publishing bug pictures as ufos.
Thats retarded..

What dont you get about the part that I DO believe?????
I would just like the playing field a little less cluttered with nonsense.

Stop making all of your responses to my posts
about how you feel about me personally.
Its gettting old. And I havent given you a reason really.

And ps..
You got suckered..thats a real one you posted.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Writer

PostMon Mar 30, 2009 6:24 am » by Micjer

Sorry but i can't make this look like a bird or a bug. It's still too cold here in southern ontario for bugs and the birds haven't come back from down south!

I don't like false pics either but this one is better than some I've seen. :headscratch:

now this one is fake....

PostMon Mar 30, 2009 6:32 am » by zerox

Slushpup,

Yes, that is indeed a spacecraft. Clearly not a bird or anything else. It is simply too large, as that you can compare the vessel's size with the two story house in the picture (looks old). It is about the size of an automobile. Really obvious to a trained eye. Even assuming it is a bird, unless it was the size of a car, it would have to be closer to the camera at the time of the photograph. Which then it would be logical to assume that it would show greater distinguishing characteristics or details. So we can rule out a bird. It is not an airplane of any kind because once again it lacks the distinguishing characteristics (tail section, wings, propeller or jet trails). Lacking the loud sound of an engine from being so low to the ground. It isn't a weather balloon, there is no equipment hanging from it. You wouldn't be able to see detail, but logically there should be dark pixels underneath it at a reasonable distance from the "UFO". Also, I found to collaborate your own story to an extent that a reflection from the car window is visible in the photograph on the right, on the top right portion of the pine tree. Additionally, I find that the blur of the UFO differs from the rest of the image which would suggest to me that the object was traveling in the opposite direction at a greater speed. These spacecrafts are highly reflective, which would explain the coloring of it, the vessel is just reflecting the blue sky and the shadow underneath is as expected.

P.S. - I even increased the Resolution of the image to 1142 x 859@9,600(H/V)dpi with cubic interpolation. Then I adjusted the Brightness/Contrast levels to obtain a balance between the house and object to make them both equally visible. I am also using a HDTV at 720p (1440x900) on ATi HD2600XT PCIe.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Mar 30, 2009 6:48 am » by Lowsix

zerox wrote:Slushpup,

Yes, that is indeed a spacecraft.

:bullshit:

Lollerskates