unsusscribe form this forum

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 1:40 am » by Huge1234

spock wrote:What does "unsusscribe form this forum" mean?

illiteracy

:)
COMMON LAW... ITS YOUR LAW...

GET IT FUCKING LEARNED BEFORE ITS TOO LATE...

http://brianhaw.tv/index.php/legal?start=3

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 1:45 am » by Spock

sehwut wrote:Hey spock how they hangin old man?

Awe ya know, just barely.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 1:48 am » by Daemonfoe

I am so sorry. Take this as my deep apology to you that I tried to have a few laughs. Really I am sorry. Really...

:banana:
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 1:56 am » by Spock

daemonfoe wrote:I am so sorry. Take this as my deep apology to you that I tried to have a few laughs. Really I am sorry. Really...

What? And why is your dancing banana NOT dancing?

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 1:59 am » by Slith

telocvovim wrote:
mart777 wrote:sick of it not enough seriousness its only another forum like ATS with many debunkers with desinfo BS.. :top: :bullshit: peoples laugh about godlikeproduction i just think disclose.tv is another forum like this and ATS... and why in the hell this is called discose.tv.... disclosing what???? alot of kids and non mature users on this goodbye.......... :top:

so... thx.. and bye..

eheh...

who needs such a fucker??

certainly not dtv...

many morons around here...

much potential...

much energy..

zats cool.. :flop:

Much connection, yet lack of chiming in. Wish the lurkers would kick it up a notch. Would love to hear their opinions and views

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 2:04 am » by Daemonfoe

spock wrote:
daemonfoe wrote:I am so sorry. Take this as my deep apology to you that I tried to have a few laughs. Really I am sorry. Really...

What? And why is your dancing banana NOT dancing?

Sarcasm spock... sarcasm... and my banana is dancing. Something is wrong with your browser?
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Initiate

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 2:06 am » by Mikemess

mart777 wrote:sick of it not enough seriousness its only another forum like ATS with many debunkers with desinfo BS.. :top: :bullshit: peoples laugh about godlikeproduction i just think disclose.tv is another forum like this and ATS... and why in the hell this is called discose.tv.... disclosing what???? alot of kids and non mature users on this goodbye.......... :top:

See Ya!...wouldnt wanna Be Ya!

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 2:13 am » by Slith

mikemess wrote:

See Ya!...wouldnt wanna Be Ya!

You ain't him. You're still hangin. You got a pair! Cheers! :flop:

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 2:20 am » by Boondox681

:flop:
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Initiate

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 2:21 am » by Godsofatlantis

I aggree,

This forum is filled with wankers and fear mongers. The people who have disclosed the real stuff are just in the background now, and whenever they post real stuff, the fear mongering and disinfo basically makes things alot harder to get the real info.

These wankers have alot of free time on their hands, and what they will do is scare the living shit out of people, and make a few pranks to get a forum rumbling. Also there's a lot of trolling on here as well.

The best disclosure is the information you find out on your own, by doing your own research.

This forum will eventually be really quiet, and all that will be left are the wankers who created the mess in the first place, and they'll have to find some other place to troll.

All they want is attention nothing else.
Remember folks if you want to block post's from known disinfo or wacko's go to the friends and foe's section of the control panel.

In no time you won't have to sort out through all that crap they post.

PreviousNext