unsusscribe form this forum

Initiate

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 2:21 am » by Godsofatlantis

I aggree,

This forum is filled with wankers and fear mongers. The people who have disclosed the real stuff are just in the background now, and whenever they post real stuff, the fear mongering and disinfo basically makes things alot harder to get the real info.

These wankers have alot of free time on their hands, and what they will do is scare the living shit out of people, and make a few pranks to get a forum rumbling. Also there's a lot of trolling on here as well.

The best disclosure is the information you find out on your own, by doing your own research.

This forum will eventually be really quiet, and all that will be left are the wankers who created the mess in the first place, and they'll have to find some other place to troll.

All they want is attention nothing else.
Remember folks if you want to block post's from known disinfo or wacko's go to the friends and foe's section of the control panel.

In no time you won't have to sort out through all that crap they post.

Initiate

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 2:34 am » by Spamilee

mart777 wrote:sick of it not enough seriousness its only another forum like ATS with many debunkers with desinfo BS.. :top: :bullshit: peoples laugh about godlikeproduction i just think disclose.tv is another forum like this and ATS... and why in the hell this is called discose.tv.... disclosing what???? alot of kids and non mature users on this goodbye.......... :top:

Image Image Image Image Image Image
By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 2:36 am » by Boondox681

godsofatlantis...
i guess that means i won't be seeing your mindless drivel here anymore?
'cause that would be super. :flop:
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 2:37 am » by lamonema

It's unsu(b)scribe not unsu(s)scribe habye bye.

Writer

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 2:42 am » by Kennyforever

Oh dear someone has just thrown their Teddy out the Pram,as we say in the UK. :alien51:

Initiate

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 2:43 am » by Anrk0207

I would have to say that there is alot of shit on this sometimes but the majority of the people on this site have very good topics to discuss if you don't want to talk to or look at posts then don't I'm sure you will be missed "NOT " SO SEYA :badair:

Initiate

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 2:48 am » by Lordblake7

mart777 wrote:sick of it not enough seriousness its only another forum like ATS with many debunkers with desinfo BS.. :top: :bullshit: peoples laugh about godlikeproduction i just think disclose.tv is another forum like this and ATS... and why in the hell this is called discose.tv.... disclosing what???? alot of kids and non mature users on this goodbye.......... :top:

You know what...iv been thinking the same thing for a while now...im with you on that....im unsusscribing now too....see ya people....it must be done.Its been fun
NOPE!!!!! I CARNT DO IT.
Last edited by Lordblake7 on Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 2:49 am » by sockpuppet

Who's mart777?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Writer

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 2:49 am » by Iceblue999

I happen to really like coming to DTV. I would like to thank all those who put in the effort to help bring some truly amazing information to the rest of us.
I really appreciate it.

Peace & Light :flop:

PreviousNext