unsusscribe form this forum

Writer

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 1:09 am » by Mart777

sick of it not enough seriousness its only another forum like ATS with many debunkers with desinfo BS.. :top: :bullshit: peoples laugh about godlikeproduction i just think disclose.tv is another forum like this and ATS... and why in the hell this is called discose.tv.... disclosing what???? alot of kids and non mature users on this goodbye.......... :top:

Initiate

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 1:13 am » by Docdrdeath

Disclosure will happen... Not on here though. . . . . :alien:
If you stand for Nothing, You'll fall for anything

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 1:13 am » by Troll2rocks

Then leave or be banned.

Buh bye
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 1:17 am » by Slith

mart777 wrote:sick of it not enough seriousness its only another forum like ATS with many debunkers with desinfo BS.. :top: :bullshit: peoples laugh about godlikeproduction i just think disclose.tv is another forum like this and ATS... and why in the hell this is called discose.tv.... disclosing what???? alot of kids and non mature users on this goodbye.......... :top:

Exit, stage right.

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 1:17 am » by Spock

What does "unsusscribe form this forum" mean?

Initiate

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 1:20 am » by Sehwut

mart777 wrote:sick of it not enough seriousness its only another forum like ATS with many debunkers with desinfo BS.. :top: :bullshit: peoples laugh about godlikeproduction i just think disclose.tv is another forum like this and ATS... and why in the hell this is called discose.tv.... disclosing what???? alot of kids and non mature users on this goodbye.......... :top:

Excuse me a moment while I go get my violin....oh shit I forgot I threw it away when I quit giving a f**k.
Nobody here is crying mart....except you.....there's the door ------->>> you know what to do :)
Sehwut is irritating!

Just like this tune...put here to irritate you all :D

Upload to Disclose.tv

Bwah wah wuh woooww bwah wah wuh wooowww bwah wah wuh wooowww bwah wah wuh wooww.

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 1:20 am » by Slith

It means they are phoenetically challenged and need to find a pussy forum. Not one where the big boys play

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 1:21 am » by E6722maj

er.. i'm staying

:alien:
whatever

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 1:21 am » by Slith

sehwut wrote:

Excuse me a moment while I go get my violin....oh shit I forgot I threw it away when I quit giving a f**k.
Nobody here is crying mart....except you.....there's the door ------->>> you know what to do :)

Dang, you nailed it!

Next