unusual holes/openings/entrances found in Antartica

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 10:54 pm » by Blacky

Snake Plissken wrote:Loving the Iron Maiden stuff, they are my favourite band ever, i might actually be meeting them in a few months at a certain rock award show ..... :wink:

Bak to Antarctica, thats a breat picture, even if it turns out that this is a completely natural feature, it still warrants investigation!! Lets get a team in there, lets go explore! :flop:

Would you be able to though thats the whole point!
To many different countrys owning parts of the place!
:cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 10:56 pm » by Snake Plissken

You know Blacky, thats where good old British excentrics come in, we need some rich folks, with plenty of time on their hands to read this post and be just crazy and rich enough to at least try to set up some kind of expedition.

Basically im saying we need some rich nutters! :wink:
"The more things change the more they stay the same..."

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 11:00 pm » by Vulcanic

I'm sure it has been explored but you just don't know it.

our goverments got some unreal tech and bet they found this hole way before we did.

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 11:01 pm » by Blacky

Snake Plissken wrote:You know Blacky, thats where good old British excentrics come in, we need some rich folks, with plenty of time on their hands to read this post and be just crazy and rich enough to at least try to set up some kind of expedition.

Basically im saying we need some rich nutters! :wink:

If only lol!
the prob is all thoughs eccentric nutters are to inbred now lol and they cant walk out there front doors without help! :lol:
If only that would happen!
Thing is would they be controlled as well???
they have the money and have done for generations so would they be in this or part of this power base?
:cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 11:03 pm » by Blacky

vulcanic wrote:I'm sure it has been explored but you just don't know it.

our goverments got some unreal tech and bet they found this hole way before we did.

Well they have been up there for a long time!!!!

Initiate

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 11:09 pm » by Snake Plissken

Does anyone know what part of Antarctica that place in the phot is? Which countries border does it fall within? :headscratch:
"The more things change the more they stay the same..."

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 11:20 pm » by Realorfake

Sweet find Brill...God yur good at finding these things...
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Writer

PostThu Aug 27, 2009 11:37 pm » by Robwokup

Looks to me like a lava tube that has liquid water flowing out of and freezing. I know where there is an amazing one emanating from Mt. Lassen in California. Huge caverns and areas you can barely crawl through. I'd be there right now if this economic juggernaut would give me a little time off. If your in the Red Bluff area and are curious about this, figure out how to get in touch privately, and I might tell you where to go. Think Pain.

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 12:07 am » by Vulcanic

.Earth has had countless disasters in it's time and men did go underground, there are underground citys everywhere.
Some man made

Upload to Disclose.tv

some not

Upload to Disclose.tv

there are caverns all over earth our natural resources sit in them and some are beyond big.

mayans believed this to be the whoom of mother earth our birthplace.
We need to explore our underworlds and oceans, we have explored more of space then we have of or oceans and underworld.

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 12:15 am » by Lowsix

Snake Plissken wrote:Loving the Iron Maiden stuff, they are my favourite band ever, i might actually be meeting them in a few months at a certain rock award show ..... :wink:

Good, Punch Nicko in the balls "from the dude he stole taxi money from in 1984, at the El Paso mall Cielo Vista"

He'll remember me (probably not, he was trashed)..
i called his skinny coke snorting slag, a whore..

They were on a payphone screaming at their manager about missing the limo to the show (which was in thrity minutes), so KINDLY, i offered to give him the fare if he would sign three Cinnabun Napkins with his autograph...

I asked if he had change for an american twenty..he said he did..so i got the napkins (he DID sing them at least)..took my twenty and then walked off..(beer money, asshole..beer money)...As i went for him to make him give me my money, i was tackled by mall security and his bodyguard and dragged out of the mall by my feet...
as he complained to them about a crazed fan.

When all i wanted was my fucking ten bucks..i was nice enough to get him out of the mess he got himself into by being drunk in the middle of the day, buying his whore cheap ass cubic Zirconian Earrings at Zales...

My last words to him (faced down in the mall parking lot) as he got into the cab was
"Fuck you and your skinny Bitch Coke Whore!"

He gave me the bird in return.

Best show ive ever seen..
Powerslave.
Metallica Opened.

Spent half the night in a Juarez police station for refusing to pay a bribe..
but thats another story altogether..

Good...f'ing Times.
UP THE IRONS!
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

PreviousNext