Unusual object found near Mount Ararat

Initiate

PostTue May 22, 2012 2:24 am » by Shagrath

The57ironman wrote:
Shagrath wrote: Can anyone think of any other material/stone that is porous and soft? Soft stone?

Styrofoam is another great example.

cast iron....

Yes that is another! However it doesn't possess the acoustics found here. It is strange, but not that unusual. I remember a stone from years back that had similar acoustics. I can't remember if it was a man-made composite or not, but it was the same sound and very light, but was a "stone like" material. Actually, concrete blocks sound very similar!

Super Moderator

PostTue May 22, 2012 2:56 am » by The57ironman

sounds hollow..?

...sarcasm is the body's natural response to stupidity..

www.assholesamongus.com

Conspirator

PostTue May 22, 2012 10:57 am » by Aardvaaks

I also first saw a documentary about this object filmed I beleive in the 1990's still trying to find it on the vast web.
Here is an interesting web link, I particulary like the information on the Drogue stones which would be applicable to stabilising a large vessel at sea, if you scroll to the very end their is another photograph of the ? old petrified fossilised tree which has been considered as being used as a cover on the vessel!

http://www.squidoo.com/noahsarkfound
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Initiate

PostWed May 23, 2012 1:35 pm » by Chillitiger

Constabul wrote:
Flecktarn wrote:i would like to be proved wrong about religion ,but if noahs ark is or was there why not prove it once and for all,,yet it never happens

Even findings "Noahs" ark is "true", it would not venerate the bible at all, as that "tale" was lifted (Plagiarized) from earlier Sumerian texts.
But indeed, it never happens.

Still have a hard time with the idea other peoples boats did not work.

Anyway, it only means that another group used earlier Motifs, in iconography, symbolism, and history. Linking to something greater then themselves.
Not unlike modern and past societies.
Which is grand fodder for occultism, and the many "supernatural" phonamamamama.... .. .Aspects, Linked to their dogma.

:flop: :flop:

Be great if all the religious fans did some research on the bibles origins, world would be a better place! :bang;

This only links to more Prehistory times, and mythology, sorry no better word for it.
Yes i'll admit it.... I think Max Keiser is a LEGEND

Initiate

PostWed May 23, 2012 2:16 pm » by G3n3sis

The Babylonian story of the flood also features Cedar and Murtle, which interestingly enough was recently taken out of the hidden vault in the pyramid. The story of the real Mnt. Sinai in Saudi Arabia I find is also another interesting correlation.
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

Super Moderator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 12:20 am » by The57ironman

...newly released .....probably seen before..

Upload to Disclose.tv

...sarcasm is the body's natural response to stupidity..

www.assholesamongus.com

Initiate

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 12:30 am » by I2haveseen

Shagrath wrote:A very porous/soft material will do the exact same thing. Chalk comes to mind. Can anyone think of any other material/stone that is porous and soft? Soft stone?

Styrofoam is another great example.

Pumice & scoria come to mind, but neither have that sound when tapped.
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 10:45 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Unusual objects found near Mount Ararat???????

Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 11:57 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Agreed Unusual indeed

Nice find!

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 12:07 pm » by mediasorcery

Constabul wrote:
Flecktarn wrote:i would like to be proved wrong about religion ,but if noahs ark is or was there why not prove it once and for all,,yet it never happens

Even findings "Noahs" ark is "true", it would not venerate the bible at all, as that "tale" was lifted (Plagiarized) from earlier Sumerian texts.
But indeed, it never happens.

Still have a hard time with the idea other peoples boats did not work.

Anyway, it only means that another group used earlier Motifs, in iconography, symbolism, and history. Linking to something greater then themselves.
Not unlike modern and past societies.
Which is grand fodder for occultism, and the many "supernatural" phonamamamama.... .. .Aspects, Linked to their dogma.

This only links to more Prehistory times, and mythology, sorry no better word for it.

the american indians talked about a great flood that happened 10,500+ yrs ago and how some of them managed to go up on mountains and lived in caves to ride out the high water, there was a legend that those survivors saw whales swim up a river during the flood, and when archaleogists went to the area in the myth, they found 10,000 yr old whale bones buried in the old river bed up the mountain, id believe it.

edgar cayce says the atlanteans 10,500+yrs ago landed in 2 different places after there island sank, sth america and egypt/middle east..

thought for food?
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

PreviousNext