Unusual object found near Mount Ararat

Conspirator

PostMon May 21, 2012 6:42 pm » by Phoenix rising

We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Initiate

PostMon May 21, 2012 7:21 pm » by Estanislao

the sound is weirder than the look. and I REALLY doubt that it's "harmonics"... need to crack that thing in two.

Conspirator

PostMon May 21, 2012 7:24 pm » by Flecktarn

i would like to be proved wrong about religion ,but if noahs ark is or was there why not prove it once and for all,,yet it never happens
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue May 22, 2012 12:39 am » by Aardvaaks

There have been several expeditions to that volatile area, which is bordering Turkey and Iran, so visits have traditionally been hurried or cut short due to politics as usual. Some interesting facts on the structure have included a size of 440 cubits? That object was purported to be petrified wood of considerable age, which is why early Christians carved crosses onto.

Good interesting posting :flop:
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostTue May 22, 2012 12:49 am » by Phoenix rising

Aardvaaks wrote:There have been several expeditions to that volatile area, which is bordering Turkey and Iran, so visits have traditionally been hurried or cut short due to politics as usual. Some interesting facts on the structure have included a size of 440 cubits? That object was purported to be petrified wood of considerable age, which is why early Christians carved crosses onto.

Good interesting posting :flop:

Cheers, The acoustics are the strange part, not sure if you would get that of petrified wood but I'm no expert on harmonics so who knows, kind of reminds me of the acoustic rocks and stone circles in South Africa at Adams calender, if you haven't see it its a great watch.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Initiate

PostTue May 22, 2012 1:05 am » by Pateriot

These are very anomalous. However, it is not a new discovery. I saw them (I believe there was more than one) in a documentary about Noah’s Ark about a decade or two ago. The crosses look to be of Byzantine or Crusader origin in design. They certainly signify that there were Christians who thought the items where tied to the Bible in some way in some point in the last two millennium. Because of the proximity to Mt Ararat one would assume that they thought it related to Noah in some way. I would love to have it tested to see what the make-up of it is. I think that the geo political realities of the area make this difficult. Also it is quit remote which adds to the logistics.

Conspirator

PostTue May 22, 2012 1:06 am » by Constabul

Flecktarn wrote:i would like to be proved wrong about religion ,but if noahs ark is or was there why not prove it once and for all,,yet it never happens

Even findings "Noahs" ark is "true", it would not venerate the bible at all, as that "tale" was lifted (Plagiarized) from earlier Sumerian texts.
But indeed, it never happens.

Still have a hard time with the idea other peoples boats did not work.

Anyway, it only means that another group used earlier Motifs, in iconography, symbolism, and history. Linking to something greater then themselves.
Not unlike modern and past societies.
Which is grand fodder for occultism, and the many "supernatural" phonamamamama.... .. .Aspects, Linked to their dogma.

This only links to more Prehistory times, and mythology, sorry no better word for it.

Conspirator

PostTue May 22, 2012 1:14 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Constabul wrote:
Flecktarn wrote:i would like to be proved wrong about religion ,but if noahs ark is or was there why not prove it once and for all,,yet it never happens

Even findings "Noahs" ark is "true", it would not venerate the bible at all, as that "tale" was lifted (Plagiarized) from earlier Sumerian texts.
But indeed, it never happens.

[b][color=#00FFFF]Still have a hard time with the idea other peoples boats did not work

Anyway, it only means that another group used earlier Motifs, in iconography, symbolism, and history. Linking to something greater then themselves.
Not unlike modern and past societies.
Which is grand fodder for occultism, and the many "supernatural" phonamamamama.... .. .Aspects, Linked to their dogma.

This only links to more Prehistory times, and mythology, sorry no better word for it. [/color][/b]

simple but very valid point...
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate

PostTue May 22, 2012 2:06 am » by Shagrath

A very porous/soft material will do the exact same thing. Chalk comes to mind. Can anyone think of any other material/stone that is porous and soft? Soft stone?

Styrofoam is another great example.

Super Moderator

PostTue May 22, 2012 2:15 am » by The57ironman

Shagrath wrote: Can anyone think of any other material/stone that is porous and soft? Soft stone?

Styrofoam is another great example.

cast iron....

Super-rich rush to buy 'Italian Job' style gold bars

Economic uncertainties trigger rush for 12.5kg gold bars, worth about £300,000 each

Next