UPDATE: NASA confirms Nibiru collision?

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 18, 2012 8:46 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

NASA scientists have reportedly confirmed that the planet Nibiru will collide with Earth on December 21st.

The Nibiru collision with Earth in 2012 has been predicted for a long time, but astrophysicists, cosmologists and astronomers around the world have now come to a consensus that Earth will indeed collide with the planet, which lies just outside Pluto.

Nibiru, in Babylonian Astronomy translates to “Point of Transition” or ”Planet of Crossing,” especially of rivers, i.e. river crossings or ferry-boats, a term of the highest point of the ecliptic, i.e. the point of summer solstice, and its associated constellation. The establishment of the Nibiru point is described in tablet 5 of the Enuma Elish. Its cuneiform sign was often a cross, or various winged disc. The Sumerian culture was located in the fertile lands between the Euphrates and Tigris rivers, at the southern part of today’s Iraq.

:lol:

As the highest point in the paths of the planets, Nibiru was considered the seat of the summus deus who pastures the stars like sheep, in Babylon identified with Marduk. This interpretation of Marduk as the ruler of the cosmos was identified as an early monotheist tendency in Babylonian religion by Alfred Jeremias.

Natural disasters are accelerating exponentially and astronomers believe that they are being caused by Nibiru coming closer and closer to Earth.

For more info...see

http://weeklyworldnews.com/aliens/42896 ... e-21-2012/
Last edited by Fatdogmendoza on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 18, 2012 8:49 pm » by Poooooot

Every time someone posts something from the Weekly World News, I can't help but think about that movie "So I Married an Axe Murderer." :lol:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 18, 2012 8:51 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Poooooot wrote:Every time someone posts something from the Weekly World News, I can't help but think about that movie "So I Married an Axe Murderer." :lol:

That is some freaky movie...lol

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 18, 2012 8:52 pm » by Yuya63

Gawd!!! Enough already............ :bullshit:

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 18, 2012 8:54 pm » by Poooooot

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Poooooot wrote:Every time someone posts something from the Weekly World News, I can't help but think about that movie "So I Married an Axe Murderer." :lol:

That is some freaky movie...lol

Yeah, I was only 12 or 13 when it came out, but it's stuck with me for the last almost-20 years. :lol:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 18, 2012 9:04 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Yuya63 wrote:Gawd!!! Enough already............ :bullshit:

WTF

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:bang;

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 18, 2012 9:24 pm » by *WillEase*

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 18, 2012 9:29 pm » by Thruster

WillEase666 wrote:Image

Hahahahaha!!!!

Brilliant!

Writer

PostTue Dec 18, 2012 9:38 pm » by FearNot

Shit, :nails: this has gotta be legit! I'm not prepared so I'll just try to ride it out I guess.... You best shut the computer off and get comfy in your bunker now. We'll send someone over to let you know when it over.

:ohno:

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 18, 2012 9:47 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

WillEase666 wrote:Image

Next