URGENT: MASSIVE - I mean MASSIVE - 7.7 quake hits India !!!

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 10:52 pm » by Slith

drextin wrote:I know most of you don't subscribe to this belief but I don't think this is mother earth being pissed nor some government project. Something is disturbing the solar system. The government knows or at least has a theory as to what it is. That is my firm belief. Its the reason I even got into researching outside of the mainstream which brought me to disclose.

I truly hate to be a naysayer but I think we are going to find that everything from recent wars to the world wide economic meltdown is directly related to all of this. The governments of the world have been spending money in god awful amounts to prepare. even if it meant printing the money to do so which would have flooded the market with almost worthless currency.

This isn't some 2012 thing either. The end date could be before or after 2012. Things will only get worse.

I do agree Drex, but a lot of people don't believe mother earth is actually a living entity. Not sure if you do either, but I do and she is reacting to something

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

brillbilly

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 10:54 pm » by brillbilly

antistupid wrote:hahahahha......LOVE IT

um cant be fun if you have family in an earthquake zone,i dont love it mate,lost a friend in the italian earthquake,ps its not about freaking its about understanding :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 10:56 pm » by Drextin

dlslith wrote:
drextin wrote:I know most of you don't subscribe to this belief but I don't think this is mother earth being pissed nor some government project. Something is disturbing the solar system. The government knows or at least has a theory as to what it is. That is my firm belief. Its the reason I even got into researching outside of the mainstream which brought me to disclose.

I truly hate to be a naysayer but I think we are going to find that everything from recent wars to the world wide economic meltdown is directly related to all of this. The governments of the world have been spending money in god awful amounts to prepare. even if it meant printing the money to do so which would have flooded the market with almost worthless currency.

This isn't some 2012 thing either. The end date could be before or after 2012. Things will only get worse.

I do agree Drex, but a lot of people don't believe mother earth is actually a living entity. Not sure if you do either, but I do and she is reacting to something

slith, the whole gaia theory is intriguing. I do not discount it one bit. I just wish science would treat it as something worth finding out.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 11:00 pm » by Slith

Agreed

Canubis wrote:

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 11:08 pm » by Slith

We have a new donkey at DTV

Canubis wrote:

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 11:10 pm » by Towelie

The earth does tick the right boxes to constitute "life" but only in the same way that fire would also count, things can be alive and withought thought.
I just link all of this with the energetic area of space were entering into, its gonna have some effects on the planets, wonder how much of an effect though.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 11:12 pm » by TheDuck

antistupid wrote:
brillbilly wrote:
antistupid wrote:hahahahha......LOVE IT

um cant be fun if you have family in an earthquake zone,i dont love it mate,lost a friend in the italian earthquake,ps its not about freaking its about understanding :cheers:

Yes, sorry for that...but that life. You live and die. Never know when.

Image :D
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 11:13 pm » by Clawspiracy

The ancients called the earth energy The Soul of The world. I believe it exists. Whether it is 'sentinent' is debatable of course. But I'd like to think so. I mean, our little blue bundle is different from all the others in our system. I guess that makes it more than just supportive of life. It has a great responsibility to the life it holds.

But I think I agree with Drextin. Something in the Solar System is causing all this. There is a disturbance in the force (I had to, OK?).

I wonder about all this all the time. I sense it. It's something big. If it is 2012, it is not that far off, but so many changes can happen in such a short time. And if before, we will be picking up the pieces in 2012... In either case, what can we do about it?
Last edited by Clawspiracy on Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's a Clawspiracy...

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 11:14 pm » by Savwafair2012

[

Upload to Disclose.tv

This location in India has a long history of massive earthquakes

One happen's their almost every 14 months 2008 same location and again in 2006 same location and a 7.2 in 2004
Last edited by Savwafair2012 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 11:14 pm » by Drextin

towelie wrote:The earth does tick the right boxes to constitute "life" but only in the same way that fire would also count, things can be alive and withought thought.
I just link all of this with the energetic area of space were entering into, its gonna have some effects on the planets, wonder how much of an effect though.

Thats the million dollar question. I would think the hush hush and discounting of us moving through the galactic plane by all the major science groups ran with government money.........shows signs of things not going to be all that great.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

PreviousNext