URGENT RED ALERT! FUKUSHIMA FUEL POOLS EXPLODED

Initiate

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 2:35 pm » by Knownawareness

@ Rich316

Did you even read the article? Or have you even watched the video where they can read it for you and you just listen?

Master Conspirator

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 2:38 pm » by *WillEase*

Knownawareness wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:I heard the same thing back in April, and then again also in early September.
I don't want to rain on your fear mongering parade, but this is bullshit. :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit:
Have a nice day.

It was posted today. So think again how long ago was April. Look into it do not be so quick to judge.
CNN was to do an interview with the person from the blog Oct 22nd around 3pm Japan Time.

The problem is ongoing and getting worse of course you would have heard about it. :bang;

I am not trying to fear monger in ANYWAY. Just trying to INFORM who I can. Did you even read the article?

As a matter of fact I did read the article on "Con Trail" (you'll notice the Alfred E. Neuman/bush face avatar). But I didn't need to read the article because that was what the video was all about. If there was a panic at the airports, this would be easily confirmed...so confirm it.
The stability of the fuel pools are a real threat, a threat being exploited by this fear mongering :bullshit:
The burden of proof lies with the person (you) who are making this outlandish claim. Eight hours is more than enough time, in this day in age, for all the MSM networks to have broke this story.
Further more, if such an explosion had occurred...hundreds, if not thousands of videos of it would already be all over the Internet. It isn't...why? (Because it didn't happen)
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 2:41 pm » by Aragajag

Oh well its only a matter of time before it really goes to shit with the building sinking and not being able to hold up to an earthquake.
The fish on The Great Barrier Reef dont need anymore fluorescence they glow as it is.

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 3:41 pm » by Mattler906

Knownawareness, et. al,

I know your intentions are good here, but after some digging into some of the allegations contained in that report, it's clear that they're not holding water. No, I'm not trolling, or starting a flame war. Here's why you can trust my conclusion.

As an airline pilot for a major international airline, I have a vested interest in staying abreast of developments in Fukushima. Furthermore, I have a wide array of resources available to me for assessing the situation in Japan, and as of two minutes ago, all is normal.

In particular, I have checked the situation at NRT (Tokyo) and everything is fine. Flights are departing on schedule, and my own airline's flight is showing several dozen open seats (this would not be the case in a mass panic event).

I have checked the AIRMETs (meteorological reports) that are constantly updated to reflect changing radiation threats to aircraft, and there have been no recent developments. I have talked to flight dispatch, who has been in contact with our station in NRT and all is normal. Furthermore, there are no bulletins from corporate security, as there would be in such a situation.

Keep the info channels open, as future developments like this are still possible, if not plausible.

All the best,
Mattler

Master Conspirator

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 3:55 pm » by *WillEase*

Mattler906 wrote:Knownawareness, et. al,

I know your intentions are good here, but after some digging into some of the allegations contained in that report, it's clear that they're not holding water. No, I'm not trolling, or starting a flame war. Here's why you can trust my conclusion.

As an airline pilot for a major international airline, I have a vested interest in staying abreast of developments in Fukushima. Furthermore, I have a wide array of resources available to me for assessing the situation in Japan, and as of two minutes ago, all is normal.

In particular, I have checked the situation at NRT (Tokyo) and everything is fine. Flights are departing on schedule, and my own airline's flight is showing several dozen open seats (this would not be the case in a mass panic event).

I have checked the AIRMETs (meteorological reports) that are constantly updated to reflect changing radiation threats to aircraft, and there have been no recent developments. I have talked to flight dispatch, who has been in contact with our station in NRT and all is normal. Furthermore, there are no bulletins from corporate security, as there would be in such a situation.

Keep the info channels open, as future developments like this are still possible, if not plausible.

All the best,
Mattler

I believe this should put this matter to rest. Thanks for going through the effort of proving this to be wrong. Saved me from long distance charges. :cheers:
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 3:56 pm » by Knownawareness

Mattler906 wrote:Knownawareness, et. al,

All the best,
Mattler

Thank you very much for taking the time out to give such an awesome update to the whole matter. I feel much better now knowing that such events are not what they claim to have been. When I read in the report 72 hours, I reacted as I have a friend in the US. I thank you again for taking the time to join the thread and share your knowledge. :cheers:

Also although you have been a member for a while, welcome to the forum :hiho:

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 4:00 pm » by The57ironman

.........fukushima-news-update-t57673.html

..............Image...lots of dated info there...

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 4:10 pm » by Mattler906

Thanks! Any time guys, we're a community :)

Mattler

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 5:21 pm » by SUKHOV

Though the situation could be grave, the Exposure Level is not as bad as we'd like to think it is. IF IT WERE, Our Navy would have not gone back to dock in Japan.

They are covering things up though, and not properly disposing/ containing things.
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 5:50 pm » by Tjahzi

needs more info

PreviousNext