URGENT RED ALERT! FUKUSHIMA FUEL POOLS EXPLODED

Initiate

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 1:09 pm » by Knownawareness

Everyone needs to see this as the Media is not saying a thing.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Article from the video:

http://thecontrail.com/profiles/blogs/red-alert-fukushima-spent-fuel-pools-exploded-on-fire-now

It does not look good. Take care of yourselves.

Knownawareness

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 1:22 pm » by Canubis

5k a hour ?? and a dead line of 2 weeks lol, cheap basterds, and cheap ass world for not chipping in...u fkn noobs
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Initiate

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 1:29 pm » by Knownawareness

Canubis wrote:5k a hour ?? and a dead line of 2 weeks lol, cheap basterds, and cheap ass world for not chipping in...u fkn noobs

What are you saying Canubis?

2 weeks and the level of radiation will be at 300 across the US. Not to mention the rest of the World will be affected.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 1:44 pm » by Knownawareness

This is too important to neglect.

From Article:

Everyone is concerned about the election at the moment, but within 72 hours the experts are saying,,it should start spiking around the LA area around wed, and within 2 weeks, the entire country will be up to 300 mill. I will keep you posted. God BLess, and Thank you for your awareness to get the word out ASAP. PREPARE, we didnt have the chance, you do. Learn from our experience.

http://thecontrail.com/profiles/blogs/red-alert-fukushima-spent-fuel-pools-exploded-on-fire-now

Master Conspirator

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 1:49 pm » by *WillEase*

I heard the same thing back in April, and then again also in early September.
I don't want to rain on your fear mongering parade, but this is bullshit. :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit:
Have a nice day.
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 1:55 pm » by Canubis

lol i wouldn't predict that fast.. however i mean i have the knowledge to go in and "prevent" disaster at the cost of military science and development haha noobs... im no a US citizen so however i been declined only because of that reason, by NASA and the the Gates Foundation so on n so fuck them!

when 1 has truly an solution but ramifications out weigh the destruction of the planet you have to wonder...
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Initiate

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 1:59 pm » by Knownawareness

WillEase666 wrote:I heard the same thing back in April, and then again also in early September.
I don't want to rain on your fear mongering parade, but this is bullshit. :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit:
Have a nice day.

It was posted today. So think again how long ago was April. Look into it do not be so quick to judge.
CNN was to do an interview with the person from the blog Oct 22nd around 3pm Japan Time.

The problem is ongoing and getting worse of course you would have heard about it. :bang;

I am not trying to fear monger in ANYWAY. Just trying to INFORM who I can. Did you even read the article?

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 2:02 pm » by Toxic32

I think he got the wind direction wrong. Still sounds a bit concerning though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Map_prevailing_winds_on_earth.png
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 2:13 pm » by flsts1

hummm...

http://www.tepco.co.jp/en/nu/f1-np/camera/index-e.html

looks like biz as usual...
(disclaimer...tepco's cam!)
You know what the nice thing about assholes is?....Someone always comes along to wipe them up...
Jim Lahey... Trailer Park Boys

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 2:32 pm » by Rich316

WillEase666 wrote:I heard the same thing back in April, and then again also in early September.
Have a nice day.

Next