Urgent! Stop World War III – here’s how

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 1:42 am » by Harbin

A US “regime change” bombing campaign against Syria could ignite World War III.

Mark Anderson of American Free Press writes:

HELLO. Please read this….

While many say calling D.C. does no good, we have to assume that if we all call—and encourage many others to do so—then there could be enough of a groundswell to make the imperialists in Washington blink and avoid a war on Syria, at least long enough to buy some precious time.

I urge everyone, at least this one time, to immediately call the White House at 202-456-1414 [follow the prompts, to get to public comment, which is briefly taken by a live attendant, but no name or address is asked of you].

Also call the capitol switchboard, 202-224-3121, and 202-225-3121, to ask for any senator and House member by name. And it does not hurt to call legislators’ district offices, too.

We must not allow another catastrophic war to occur. Russia is moving warships into the region. This cannot be stressed too greatly. Make the calls. Letters, faxes and emails are OK, too, but please call first—right away, at least on this issue.

Do this for the kids and grandkids, and call your local newspaper and raise hell, too, if you want to put some icing on the cake. Tell the editors by letters, faxes and calls that you don’t buy the claim Syria is gassing its own people and that the “intel” is way too unreliable for which to justify another war led by this bankrupt nation.

Sincerely and urgently, Mark Anderson [spread this story far and wide ASAP]

http://www.veteranstoday.com/?p=266181
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 2:29 am » by Jesse89202

This is the current chess places each country has right now. There so close by each other. Makes you wonder..:

**click to enlarge**

:shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :peep: :badair:

Source:

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://img146.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=821763856_chess_122_16lo.jpg
Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity.
-Mulder

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 3:17 am » by Temps13

i reckon a nuclear exchange is on the cards & also they'll unleash some artificial plague & declare marshall law in America,at least..not too far in the future now
Dont mean to be a prophet of Doom but it looks that way now
depopulate & rfid chip the survivors for the master race
Any suggestions other than phoning up? thats a good one though
Just wondered if there were any other ideas?
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 3:51 am » by Harbin

Upload to Disclose.tv

Save America from it's own !
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 4:01 am » by Opalserpent

Dr. Carol Rosin was right.

Same as General Wesley Clark.

ARC Stopthecrime

Upload to Disclose.tv

Thank you whistle blowers, you sacrifice yourselves for the better good of human kind.

First the Russians, Then Terrorists, Then nations of Concern, then asteroids and finally a fake alien invasion to spur
on space based weapons for world domination and implementation of a new world satanic order.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 4:06 am » by Jesse89202

Harbin wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Save America from it's own !

WOW just wow.. wow at the peoples comments and wow at that ass at the end. :look:

lol gotta love Luke. :flop:
Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity.
-Mulder

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 7:52 am » by Kerrblur2

we need world war 3, i encourage it actually. our world is soooooo messed up. we need something bad to happen to create a good. lol whoa, i kinda feel like a jihadist there but its kinda true......

when the world envelops itself in such distress, i believe the intervention from the outside, our watchers will come out of inner earth or whereever there living right now and make a claim, show themselves, and it will INSTANTLY stop all religion and cause a new era.

so i will say this again, I encourage this, I hope it happens. I am doing a flip because i used to want syria to just kill eachother, but now i hope we all fight eachother..... cause this might be the time the higher races show themselves.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 9:40 am » by Svaha

'The dude with the small penis' is the representation of the level of the most answers given, only one guy gave reasonable answers, so there still is some hope.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 9:42 am » by Svaha

Kerrblur2 wrote:we need world war 3, i encourage it actually. our world is soooooo messed up. we need something bad to happen to create a good. lol whoa, i kinda feel like a jihadist there but its kinda true......

when the world envelops itself in such distress, i believe the intervention from the outside, our watchers will come out of inner earth or whereever there living right now and make a claim, show themselves, and it will INSTANTLY stop all religion and cause a new era.

so i will say this again, I encourage this, I hope it happens. I am doing a flip because i used to want syria to just kill eachother, but now i hope we all fight eachother..... cause this might be the time the higher races show themselves.

Following your way of thinking you say that when YOUR world is a mess you start a world war in a country far away from YOUR world?
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 9:57 am » by Kerrblur2

strange theory, im sorry. kinda sadistic but somethings got to happen,

intervention from the higher evolved ones = end of world religion and beliefs = possible world peace

imagine if the world found out that alah jesus and all these were just working towards one thing, to let people know about god, one god.

yet we abolish all the old beliefs and look towards and new goal.

peace.

nomore blowing people up, nomore bus bombs, missles, armies killing. because if these beings come, there gonna give us one more chance. and we must follow
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Next