URGENT!! US HAS ATTACKED IRAN !! DAY OF INFAMY !!

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 10, 2011 7:39 am » by Mrmcnuggets

tgwusauk wrote:
kayla wrote:Wouldn't this be all over the news if true?

Hi Kayla, never trust the news or media outlets, they only give you the news they want you to hear, be it fabricated or not.

Yeah? Iran has T.V that certainly does not work in conjunction with the rest of the media conglomerates. So does all of Irans neighbors, as well as radio stations I would imagine, and the typical people who blog/CB host it up. The fact remains that if we out of no where blew up Russian soldiers, we would be at wwiii right now, no breaks or time to halt, no. The bombs would of been falling here hours after such an event had taken place.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Dec 10, 2011 8:15 am » by Serendipity

It is just plain silly for so many reasons it only rates a facepalm. But I'm not even going to go through the trouble to post one. We live in the technology age.The age of digital communication. Anyone who thinks something like this could happen and only one rag-mag would have the story, with no accreditation, sources, pictures, names, NADA.....OI :bang; ...the flouride and aspartame is working..
One person CAN make a difference!- the Spirit of Mohamed Bouazizi

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 10, 2011 8:23 am » by TheDuck

Unreservedly moved.

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 10, 2011 10:15 pm » by Kinninigan

This was next weeks script for Fox News, must have been leaked!
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...

Initiate

PostSun Dec 11, 2011 3:40 am » by Kayla

tgwusauk wrote:
kayla wrote:Wouldn't this be all over the news if true?

Hi Kayla, never trust the news or media outlets, they only give you the news they want you to hear, be it fabricated or not.

Usually I don't, but as mrmcnuggets pointed out there are some news channels out there that don't work in conjunction with the rest of the media, on Sky TV we get loads of different news channels from many countries.
"Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right, cause both black and white are smoking crack tonight, and only time we chill is when we kill each other, it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other."

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 11, 2011 4:08 am » by Will69ease

serendipity wrote:It is just plain silly for so many reasons it only rates a facepalm. But I'm not even going to go through the trouble to post one. We live in the technology age.The age of digital communication. Anyone who thinks something like this could happen and only one rag-mag would have the story, with no accreditation, sources, pictures, names, NADA.....OI :bang; ...the flouride and aspartame is working..

I couldn't have said it better. If something like this happened it would be online so fast...

Previous