URGENT!! US HAS ATTACKED IRAN !! DAY OF INFAMY !!

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 10, 2011 3:39 am » by Malogg

DAY OF INFAMY
Dec 8th 2011

Yesterday, 7 Dec 2011, two military bases were attacked from the air by the US Air Force using 2 modified TRB-3s firing a magnetic blast from 180 miles up at these Iranian Military Bases.

These TRB-3s were launched out of Edwards Air Force Base earlier in the day and given the mission in flight.

All Iranian Personnel were killed, including Hassan Moghadam, head of the Iranian ICBM program. Over 400 ICBM's were destroyed.

The state of Iran was a peace with the United States at the time. This was an unprovoked attack that has led to the deaths of hundred's of both Iranians and Russian military personnel.

The attack was ordered by Leon Panetti.

This attack was an Act of War by the United States and it's owners, the IMF (See 22USC286, 5USC105, Senate Report 93-549) located in London.

Last night forces paid by the IMF attacked the nation of Syria in an unprovoked attack killing Syrian Citizens and Syrian Military personnel.

To what extent the the Eastern Block will respond to this unprovoked attack remains to be seen.

Thus, in accordance with both International Law and UN regulations, a a State of War now exists between the United States & England against the rest of the 192 other states within the United Nations.

=====

Honorable Grace

Dr William B. Mount
Knight of Malta
Cpt (Ret) USA

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data ... 1323455414

:peep:
“Those who tell the stories rule society.” ― Plato

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 10, 2011 3:43 am » by Zegtelzegtel

malogg wrote:DAY OF INFAMY

Thus, in accordance with both International Law and UN regulations, a a State of War now exists between the United States & England against the rest of the 192 other states within the United Nations.

Dr William B. Mount
Knight of Malta
:

Yeah right...

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 10, 2011 3:55 am » by Rydher

Real or not I dunno, but yesterday morning I looked up in the sky and saw something going almost vertical leaving a big white trail behind it. It didn't look like a missile. I assumed it was a military jet of some type since it was in the North-North Eastern direction, toward MacDill Airforce base.

What ever it was was moving pretty fast and climbing very steeply. This was about 10:30AM EST. I even made a comment to the store manager and pointed it out to him. He figured the same thing I did. A jet from MacDill. Was hard to tell though, MacDill is about 25 miles as the crow flies or so from where I was.

The only reason I mention it is because I've lived in the area for over 10 years. I work outside everyday, on the road, for the last 5 years and never have seen that before. Not saying it hasn't happened, I just never noticed it. Then again, since coming to this site I look up at the sky a lot.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 10, 2011 4:13 am » by Malogg

I really hope this is fake but the way things have gone this year in the middle east and the last few months seems like Pandora's box has been opened and this could be what to expect or an attack on the US or any western EU country as we all know that we are on the shit list.
“Those who tell the stories rule society.” ― Plato

Initiate

PostSat Dec 10, 2011 4:17 am » by Serendipity

AAHHCHOOOO!sniff..sniff...sorry..allergic to bullshit...carry on
One person CAN make a difference!- the Spirit of Mohamed Bouazizi

Initiate

PostSat Dec 10, 2011 4:28 am » by Hr2burn

Yeah, thank God....doesn't appear to be real.
Now I'm nothing...

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 10, 2011 4:33 am » by Will69ease

rydher wrote:Real or not I dunno, but yesterday morning I looked up in the sky and saw something going almost vertical leaving a big white trail behind it. It didn't look like a missile. I assumed it was a military jet of some type since it was in the North-North Eastern direction, toward MacDill Airforce base.

What ever it was was moving pretty fast and climbing very steeply. This was about 10:30AM EST. I even made a comment to the store manager and pointed it out to him. He figured the same thing I did. A jet from MacDill. Was hard to tell though, MacDill is about 25 miles as the crow flies or so from where I was.

The only reason I mention it is because I've lived in the area for over 10 years. I work outside everyday, on the road, for the last 5 years and never have seen that before. Not saying it hasn't happened, I just never noticed it. Then again, since coming to this site I look up at the sky a lot.

That would mean you live in Pinellas county, probably St Pete...nice weather today huh?

Initiate

PostSat Dec 10, 2011 5:05 am » by Kayla

Wouldn't this be all over the news if true?
"Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right, cause both black and white are smoking crack tonight, and only time we chill is when we kill each other, it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other."

Initiate

PostSat Dec 10, 2011 6:39 am » by Tgwusauk

kayla wrote:Wouldn't this be all over the news if true?

Hi Kayla, never trust the news or media outlets, they only give you the news they want you to hear, be it fabricated or not.

Writer

PostSat Dec 10, 2011 7:30 am » by Foool

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE ANY "ARTICLE" OR "REPORT" THAT MISUSES APOSTROPHES.

Goddammnit.

Next