US INTERNMENT MANUAL & LEAKED FEMA DOCUMENTS

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 11, 2013 6:08 pm » by Spock

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 11, 2013 7:10 pm » by Toxic32

Nice one Spock....Post and run! I would have thought you would have read it through and then give us benefit or comment on the content. LOL

I did a quick super fast speed read through it. That was a waste of 20 seconds. Basically it's just putting into words what will happen when the shit hits the fan. It addresses all of the points you would expect it to touch on. The Geneva convention and basic human rights. Where they apply and when they reserve the right to suspend them. Who, why and how they can kill you. Using the right fudged and vague terminology that can be termed as defensible in a court of human rights if they get found out. Basically it's a best practise guide as to how to look after and treat your sheep. It covers things like how to feed your sheep to keep them fit and healthy. Sleeping arrangements and movement within the cage.

This is a good one rehabilitation and re-education. We all know what that means don't we. This is what you should think, thump, slap then kick...Don't you think I said. And so on and so on. But because I have to look after my arse! I found this document an informative throughout and well put together, accurate and a useful guide for managing the 2.5 million Muslims in your country.

Detainees may also be segregated by ethnic
and family groups. Detainees may be categorized by behaviour (cooperative, neutral, or combative). Detainee is a term used to refer to any person captured or otherwise detained by an armed force.
(JP 3-63) Detainees may also include enemy combatants
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 11, 2013 7:27 pm » by Spock

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 11, 2013 7:32 pm » by Spock

Lots of good links on this you tube page which hosts the video posted above...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAkxdkfqn-M

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 11, 2013 10:34 pm » by Toxic32

Looks like the sheep are not interested. Keep mixing the mint sauce. A bit more Rosemary wouldn't have gone a miss. Maybe you are just flogging a dead horse. But at least you know you tried. You can't grow grass in a desert.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 11, 2013 10:52 pm » by Spock

Mainly it's bookmarked for anyone interested and I know it's here when I have down time and can go through it more.

The video really breaks most of the information down, and there are some really interesting links on that YouTube page.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 11, 2013 10:57 pm » by Opalserpent

The daily grind stops us from spending more time here.
So does the newly released might and magic legacy game which is in early release still.

"Detainees may be categorized by behaviour (cooperative, neutral, or combative). Detainee is a term used to refer to any person captured or otherwise detained by an armed force."

Best to avoid becoming a detainee in the first place.

I can imagine drones will be making the rounds with flir camera's to pick up the stragglers.

LOL, check this out, telegraph linked to a picture from disclose.tv.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picture ... ml?image=4
They must be reading our posts.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 1:09 am » by Toxic32

Opalserpent wrote:The daily grind stops us from spending more time here.
So does the newly released might and magic legacy game which is in early release still.

"Detainees may be categorized by behaviour (cooperative, neutral, or combative). Detainee is a term used to refer to any person captured or otherwise detained by an armed force."

I can imagine drones will be making the rounds with flir camera's to pick up the stragglers.

We may laugh. As I do. But we are talking real. so how do we defend our selves when the chips are down? I will target the power sources around where I live and work out from there. No power no problem. Kill the grid and they are fucked. So are we unless we learn quick time how to survive without power.

Initiate

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 2:47 am » by dudeman351

Lets get the collapse going so we can rebuild. I say bring it. I most likely won't survive it but I can guaranty I'll take at least a couple of them with me.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 3:41 am » by Opalserpent

Toxic32 wrote:
Opalserpent wrote:The daily grind stops us from spending more time here.

We may laugh. As I do. But we are talking real. so how do we defend our selves when the chips are down? I will target the power sources around where I live and work out from there. No power no problem. Kill the grid and they are fucked. So are we unless we learn quick time how to survive without power.

Cmon man, If martial law is declared and you have to be carted off to the nearest shelter
then taking down the power or trying to stop armed puppets is not going to help.

We have to be realistic and do it gandhi style and offer no resistance if found.

Bugging out and disappearing is not a bad option.
You could gate crash tom cruises flash multi level bunker with helipad. :ghost:

We just avoided ww3 thanks to putin so maybe there is a chance.
TPTB know we are on to them and they will have to carefully
plan their next false flag.

I would like to see whats under that hood.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Next