US-Born Al Qaeda-Linked Cleric 'Killed'.

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 3:31 pm » by domdabears

No one cares about your cousin who was born over here, zaff.

:lol: :lol: :lol: kidding
:peep:
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 4:09 pm » by Santaownsyou

I think that guy was CIA, he was based out of falls church, va just a stones throw from langley, va.
If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 4:28 pm » by 99socks

santaownsyou wrote:I think that guy was CIA, he was based out of falls church, va just a stones throw from langley, va.

Falls Church, VA has one of the largest radicalized Muslim populations in the US, including East Orange, NJ and Toledo, OH.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 10:22 pm » by Rydher

I'm with Dr. Paul on this one. This is a very very dangerous precedent to set. I don't like it. Not one bit.

Very scarey road we are going down. :nails:

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 10:50 pm » by Muchtyman

rydher wrote:I'm with Dr. Paul on this one. This is a very very dangerous precedent to set. I don't like it. Not one bit.

Very scarey road we are going down. :nails:

Too bloody true ......................... :flop:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162- ... 03544.html

Never mind Al Qaeda is an ongoing false flag , I take it it's now ok to " take out " a US citizen , without convicting him lawfully .

Pretty soon it ain't just going to be raghead muzzies that are chopped .

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 11:13 pm » by Rydher

I hear ya MTM. What scares me most is you have people that I generally agree with, Tea Party types, OK with this. I've had to remind them it wasn't long ago that this administration was trying to label Tea Party members as terrorists.

This is a big deal and I can only hope America has this debate in the open.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 11:18 pm » by Kerrblur2

I hope that guy meets his 7 men virgins and gets ass reemed for eternity!

even better - I hope when they die, they meet whatever creator that is watching us and send thoughs Radical suicidal biches on another planet to reincarnate! teach them a lesson. i hope one day that the comet just BLOWS us up to hell so our religions just die. and this century has been the time of the radical muslim. years past was other religions. BUT there all bad!

lol so glad this bitch is dead.
(hateful for the death of many friends who took there lives for no reason protecting a shitty country and fighting these stupid bitches over nothing)
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Initiate

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 11:55 pm » by abdullha14

kerrblur2 wrote:I hope that guy meets his 7 men virgins and gets ass reemed for eternity!
meeting men would be a reward for him lol
ISLAM: SEX with YOUNG BOYS in PARADISE
Young boys are apparently not off-limits in Islam, either. When it comes to the rewards in heaven Muslim men will receive, some of the rewards are young boys for them to enjoy in sexual ways:
"And there shall wait on them [the Muslim men] young boys of their own, as fair as virgin pearls." (Quran 52:24)
"They shall be attended by boys graced with eternal youth, who will seem like scattered pearls to the beholders." (Quran 76:19)
There cannot be 72 virgin girls in paradise since Muslim women, according to the Quran, will go to HELL.
72 VIRGIN BOYS awaiting Muslim men in paradise!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 01, 2011 12:25 am » by Noentry

If I killed a man who was terrorising me, I would have to answer to the law ,I would be told I am not above the law and would have to pay for my crimes .They would say what right do you have to take a life ,without a trial how can we be sure he did what you say he did.
Killing a person with no trial is murder plain and simple .
I would be a murderer without question :headscratch: .
And to cap it off we did not just kill him ,we dropped a bomb on him and maybe even killed innocent lives.
How can we call them terrorist when we act in the same way ,where is the
distinction?
I dont see it.
Where is the higher moral ground that we stand on ,
I dont see it.
And on top of this ,the information comes from the people who told us "Iraq has weapons of mass destruction".
At least if I could trust them to be right, it would help .
How do we really know they killed a guilty man and if they got the right man.
If we the people started doing this it would be anarchy and chaos and most importantly against the law.
We justify killing an innocent majority to kill a guilty minority .
Where is the moral ground ?
I still dont see it.
To make matters worse they killed an American citizen ,Where were his rights under the constitution ?
Most important, who is now safe from this law less indiscriminate killing?
Law no longer plays any part of their war on terror ,so where is the moral ground?anyone?
When did it become acceptable, to kill the innocent ,to get to the guilty ,when and
Who decides ,who lives and who dies ?even when they have no right and no higher ground.
Can we win a war on a concept ?Any answers ?I cant think of any.
When have we ever won a war on a concept .The war on drugs is a complete loss .
So how can we win a war on terror using terror tactics ....indiscriminate murder is a tool of the terrorist is it not?
In England the definition of a terrorist, is a man or organisation that is against the government .
If this is the case then I am proud to say I am a terrorist .
What of the children left behind, who's parents have been murderd ,are they not now indoctrinated to become terrorist. :bang;
Can we really win this war, or are we setting our selves up as the most evil generation who ever lived ?
Evil triumphs when good men do nothing .
My problem is who is evil and who is good ?

Zaff nice post.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 01, 2011 12:31 am » by Muchtyman

kerrblur2 wrote:I hope that guy meets his 7 men virgins and gets ass reemed for eternity!

even better - I hope when they die, they meet whatever creator that is watching us and send thoughs Radical suicidal biches on another planet to reincarnate! teach them a lesson. i hope one day that the comet just BLOWS us up to hell so our religions just die. and this century has been the time of the radical muslim. years past was other religions. BUT there all bad!

lol so glad this bitch is dead.
(hateful for the death of many friends who took there lives for no reason protecting a shitty country and fighting these stupid bitches over nothing)

So ........You don't have a problem with the fact that he ( a US citizen ) was killed unlawfully ?

Next