US & Chinese forces hunt down UFO's

Initiate

PostTue Sep 18, 2012 4:13 pm » by Shendao

A friend just sent me this link.

Anyone else heard of this co-op maneuver going on?

Upload to Disclose.tv

You are an immortal being, so stop freaking out about losing another body!

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 3:52 am » by Malogg

Oh Kingdom of Scotland - To be FREE again - Beastminsters smarmy and stinks of SH1TE HAFKNHAHA HA FKN HA...Salmonds a bawbag and Darlings a fkn sissy...Oh to be FREE again...

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 3:01 pm » by Tuor10

Might explain the recent missile launch off the Californian coast.

Initiate

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 3:52 pm » by Starphazer

This is crazy,when this story broke a few weeks ago minus the UFO one person on Yahoo forums said they were hunting UFO's,and now this.I would like to hear from some members on the west coast,and tell us what you see\chatter.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 4:08 pm » by mediasorcery

Im sorry to say, its all bs, programming, the only ufos are military!

Any idjiot can put a suit on and claim to be a repty or A GREY, WHO WOULD KNOW AYE FUKIN?
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 4:10 pm » by The57ironman

mediasorcery wrote:Im sorry to say, its all bs, programming, the only ufos are military!

Any idjiot can put a suit on and claim to be a repty or A GREY, WHO WOULD KNOW AYE FUKIN?

............ :flop:

...KILLJOY.. :lol:
domdabears wrote:I wanna punch you!!!!

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 4:18 pm » by Tuor10

Some people have all the answers.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 4:18 pm » by mediasorcery

Once upon a time, few yrs back, i fully believed in ufos, because it was TABOO to believe in them, and counter to the credo mode of the thought paradigms at the time, now that its the other way around, and the mainstream WANT us to believe in them , im running my thoughts COUNTERCYCLER to the mainstream RUBBISH!!!

So now, i dont believe in them, AT FUKING ALL!! AT LEAST NOT ON EARTH ANYWAYS. FUKEM, NOBODY TELLS ME WHAT TO THINK OR HOW,AND IF THEY SAY BLACK, I SAY WHITE LOL!!!-SO SUCK ON THAT YA MIND VIRUS FUKTARD MSM!!!
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 6:07 pm » by Starphazer

mediasorcery wrote:Once upon a time, few yrs back, i fully believed in ufos, because it was TABOO to believe in them, and counter to the credo mode of the thought paradigms at the time, now that its the other way around, and the mainstream WANT us to believe in them , im running my thoughts COUNTERCYCLER to the mainstream RUBBISH!!!

So now, i dont believe in them, AT FUKING ALL!! AT LEAST NOT ON EARTH ANYWAYS. FUKEM, NOBODY TELLS ME WHAT TO THINK OR HOW,AND IF THEY SAY BLACK, I SAY WHITE LOL!!!-SO SUCK ON THAT YA MIND VIRUS FUKTARD MSM!!!

Dont let it bother you so much.They are just pissed they have no clue about UFO history.When the media started showing fake UFO videos i cut the cord.This is the best site to ask questions,because i always look for the member with logical information.This is not the site to pull a fast one. :flop: