US Drought Worst in 500 years

PostThu Aug 02, 2012 10:38 pm » by Evildweeb

US Drought Worst in 500 years

Upload to

on Aug 2, 2012 by morningmayan

North American drought worst in 500 years

Drought Worsens for Farmers and Ranchers ... rs-and-r...

USDA Alert: Half of U.S. Counties Designated Primary Disaster Areas; Financial Fallout "Intensifying" ... d-primar...

The Book of Man

The Book of Man Blog (announcements)

PostSat Aug 04, 2012 3:43 am » by Helios

Yeah sorry to you american people. It sucks good luck. You got some horrid shit coming guys, brace yourselves
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

ID: acb2ddc13db6

PostSun Aug 02, 2015 5:38 pm » by none

Water is drying up as people who live outside of the satanic system are being hunted, believers in Yahushua. Muslim countries are in a drought because of this.

California one of the worst because of their over regulation and not allowing people to live and build on their land without zoning laws.

If they create a new county with rural land and no zoning on certain parts affordable, this will bring water as humans are allowed to live and be free.

It's spiritual.

PostSun Aug 02, 2015 8:06 pm » by Rachelwordsmith

This guest above is insane. Ever hear about a little thing called climate change, you know it has only gone on since the beginning of time. The only thing that doesn't change on earth is change its self. Since the end of the ice age climate has been warming and in that you can't deny science, greenhouse gas does enhance warming. Gods have nothing to do with drought, unless it's because we have rejected the original deity, the goddess--I doubt that .

PostSun Aug 02, 2015 11:08 pm » by Toxic32

The worst drought for 500 years, how do they know that? Even so, 500 years is but a second in geological time. So if it comes around every 500 years it's a regular event and normal. There is always to much of this and not enough of that throughout the world. You should try living in the UK. One day it's freezing the next day we get record temperatures. One year we have hosepipe ban with all the doom and gloom that comes with it. We appoint a minister for water to save the diminishing supplies and the next few months we get record rainfall with floods everywhere.....Yesterday we had frosts in Scotland and record cold nights for the time of year....I blame that on the in coming planet...7X
A black-hole is not a hole it's a sphere. As will be the universe when compressed into the smallest unit it can be.

PostMon Aug 03, 2015 12:54 am » by iamanalien

its just putin playing weather man tis is what happens when you piss someone off with a weather machine , i mean i would piss everyone off if they treated me like dirt and i had the technology to doit , thats why englands weather is all over the place putin dont like cameroony hes a dick.

ID: 6f252d4796b6

PostMon Aug 03, 2015 1:15 am » by Guest

its always on a spiritual level, the ignorant fail to grasp this, they just view things through there constructed newtonian lens of reality, even physics now knows there are many dimensions and they interact.
there has always been droughts on this planet, and floods,

but unfortunately the politically motivated are using natural occurence to promote there agendas like the poster above^ why would you come to a website like this to promote climate change? hmmmm. :headscratch: :think:

dtv has a female al gore among us, hes a known liar& thief, very shady. :top: