'US Forces Attempt to Hijack Iranian Oil field?'

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jun 30, 2009 2:05 pm » by Drjones

"They" are at it again".. apparently... :censored:

'American forces have attempted to take over an Iranian oil field near the country's western border with Iraq, a security official says. “US forces backed by tanks entered the Mousian area of the Dehloran County, laying around 100 meters of pipeline in Iranian territory," the source, talking on condition of anonymity, said Monday.'

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=99 ... =351020101

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 30, 2009 2:45 pm » by Drextin

Its bullshit.

Here's why.........
The source added that the pipes, marked with Iraqi flags, were blocked after Iranian forces pushed the “intruders” back across the border.

Typical propaganda. You either defeat the infidels or you push them back............

The US is not going to try and steal an oil field from Iran when we are at the moment withdrawing our troops from Iraq. Makes no sense.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 30, 2009 2:46 pm » by Pindz

:o
i dont think this is bullshit - it is obvious that CIA (and another secret services ) are involved in destabilization of IRAN
good post cheers Jones :cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 30, 2009 2:52 pm » by Drextin

pindz wrote::o
i dont think this is bullshit - it is obvious that CIA (and another secret services ) are involved in destabilization of IRAN

one oil field would not destabilize the country.

This would have been an international incident with long lasting implications.

We do not even have tanks and equipment available for such an operation at this point.......again we are in the middle of packing up and going on. All heavy equipment has been recalled back to their bases and airfields.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jun 30, 2009 3:01 pm » by Drjones

pindz wrote::o

:cheers:
I don't think that the CIA operating in Iran at present and are destabilising it to bring about a particular outcome is :bullshit: I'm not sure about the initial story myself being accurate but i will need more info to go on before i join Drextin.Just thought i'd post it nonetheless.
What is going on in the world,it is absolutely mental!

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 30, 2009 3:07 pm » by Drextin

My remarks were in no way aimed at you jones. You provided the story thats all and as always I'm appreciative.

This could be a pure cartographical (?) error, someone may have read a map wrong. Must be Isreali engineers (sorry had to get a dig in), borders for them change all the time.

I actually thought of that too.....but figured it was a little late in the game for them to be concerning themselves with oil matters.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jun 30, 2009 3:09 pm » by Drjones

Ok,here's some good info on Irans military capabilities(Admitted),i was suprised,they are no Iraq that's for sure?
nukes?..unlikely,but who knows...

http://www.juancole.com/2007/10/irans-armed-forces.html

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jun 30, 2009 3:12 pm » by Drjones

drextin wrote:My remarks were in no way aimed at you jones. You provided the story thats all and as always I'm appreciative.

This could be a pure cartographical (?) error, someone may have read a map wrong. Must be Isreali engineers (sorry had to get a dig in), borders for them change all the time.

I actually thought of that too.....but figured it was a little late in the game for them to be concerning themselves with oil matters.

Yeah m8 i know,i am waay past the argumentative stage these days,the world is in trouble,i know that much..i'm just seeking the TRUTH and that's all that matters...

Initiate

PostTue Jun 30, 2009 4:47 pm » by Crazynutsx

Haven't they been doing this for ages tho in Iraq and Afghanistan