US Government Psy-Ops - The 'Killing' of Osama Bin Laden

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 993
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:08 pm

PostFri May 06, 2011 4:00 pm » by Alternateworld


zaff4444 wrote:
Al jazeera is a western propaganda tool.


Yep sure is, ...and that's pretty much what tommy was thinking too! :lol:

Great initial vid btw gloomy :flop:
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1490
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:21 pm

PostFri May 06, 2011 4:12 pm » by Gloomylunatic


domdabears wrote:
gloomylunatic wrote:
unitb166er wrote:Thank You Gloomylunatic! :flop:

Stuff like this makes me think somebody dropped the Stupidity Bomb on Humanity!!!

At least your not Effected!

:cheers:

thanks for the support buddy! i hope the sheeple wake up! most are :sleep:

I don't believe he died in '01 or '02 or whatever year you guys came up with.
I'm also neither a "sheeple" nor "asleep."
what are you gonna do about it?

Image

If you think this is for you then i hit a nerve! i hope you don't get mad at me and then censor everything i do Lol you fool stay in that little realm of yours.Cause most on here don't understand shit about the true AGENDA on whats going on cause either your part of it or you been indoctrinated with this new age bullshit.When i talk or expose it stupid fools like you get real mad cause I'm attacking your believes or should i say your world.Now what am i going to do about it??? well lets just say ill leave you that for homework! :x :x :mrcool: :x :x
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13800
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostFri May 06, 2011 4:14 pm » by domdabears


gloomylunatic wrote:If you think this is for you then i hit a nerve! i hope you don't get mad at me and then censor everything i do Lol you fool stay in that little realm of yours.Cause most on here don't understand shit about the true AGENDA on whats going on cause either your part of it or you been indoctrinated with this new age bullshit.When i talk or expose it stupid fools like you get real mad cause I'm attacking your believes or should i say your world.Now what am i going to do about it??? well lets just say ill leave you that for homework! :x :x :mrcool: :x :x

you obviously didnt read my next post.
and i have done my "homework".
im not mad.
im asking.
what are you gonna do about it?
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1490
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:21 pm

PostFri May 06, 2011 4:15 pm » by Gloomylunatic


tjahzi wrote:great post :flop:

substantial shit he brings to the table

thanks bra enjoy your day buddy!
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13800
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostFri May 06, 2011 4:17 pm » by domdabears


lol seems i hit a nerve with questioning your beliefs.
i guess this is an everyday thing for you in your social life.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1490
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:21 pm

PostFri May 06, 2011 4:18 pm » by Gloomylunatic


alternateworld wrote:
zaff4444 wrote:
Al jazeera is a western propaganda tool.


Yep sure is, ...and that's pretty much what tommy was thinking too! :lol:

Great initial vid btw gloomy :flop:

thanks for the support! :flop:
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1490
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:21 pm

PostFri May 06, 2011 4:26 pm » by Gloomylunatic


domdabears wrote:lol seems i hit a nerve with questioning your beliefs.
i guess this is an everyday thing for you in your social life.

its not about my believes buddy its what they believe! and i expose it! then you have smart mouths like yours trying to make a smart ass remark on what you believe in!
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 993
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:08 pm

PostFri May 06, 2011 4:40 pm » by Alternateworld


If people can't see this for what it really is, there really isn't much hope

Que the next bit of fear mongering, laying the ground for us the people to be royally screwed in the ass...


Upload to Disclose.tv

Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1490
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:21 pm

PostFri May 06, 2011 4:53 pm » by Gloomylunatic


alternateworld wrote:If people can't see this for what it really is, there really isn't much hope

Que the next bit of fear mongering, laying the ground for us the people to be royally screwed in the ass...


Upload to Disclose.tv


AP reports nothing but bullshit lies! thanks tho! :flop:
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Writer
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:28 am

PostFri May 06, 2011 5:00 pm » by Indigoemissary



Upload to Disclose.tv



did the homework for you. surprised no-one has mentioned this :shock:

oh yeah, she was assassinated a week later. plus, a hunter always sports their trophy... no body? no way. aaaaand.... they say they confirmed the death by DNA... yeah well you need TWO samples to make a comparison. where did they get the first sample from? hmmmm

any dtver that thinks the navy seals killed him are not here for the search of truth quite frankly. or they are disinfo dipshits. either way.... glad American can "put this behind them"

pfffft. watch out for the next boogy man.... he or she or it is coming. be prepared.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook