US Government Psy-Ops - The 'Killing' of Osama Bin Laden

Writer

PostFri May 06, 2011 5:00 pm » by Indigoemissary

Upload to Disclose.tv

did the homework for you. surprised no-one has mentioned this :shock:

oh yeah, she was assassinated a week later. plus, a hunter always sports their trophy... no body? no way. aaaaand.... they say they confirmed the death by DNA... yeah well you need TWO samples to make a comparison. where did they get the first sample from? hmmmm

any dtver that thinks the navy seals killed him are not here for the search of truth quite frankly. or they are disinfo dipshits. either way.... glad American can "put this behind them"

pfffft. watch out for the next boogy man.... he or she or it is coming. be prepared.

Master Conspirator

PostFri May 06, 2011 5:01 pm » by Boondox681

read my sig :flop:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostFri May 06, 2011 5:10 pm » by Gloomylunatic

indigoemissary wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

oh yeah, she was assassinated a week later. plus, a hunter always sports their trophy... no body? no way. aaaaand.... they say they confirmed the death by DNA... yeah well you need TWO samples to make a comparison. where did they get the first sample from? hmmmm

any dtver that thinks the navy seals killed him are not here for the search of truth quite frankly. or they are disinfo dipshits. either way.... glad American can "put this behind them"

pfffft. watch out for the next boogy man.... he or she or it is coming. be prepared.

start listening at 5:30 note the BBC interviewer didn't even pause to ask her to elaborate on the fact she said bin laden had been killed
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Conspirator

PostFri May 06, 2011 5:27 pm » by Flecktarn

bin laden was a puppet for the west to focus attention on to take the blame for any incident the shifty people in goverment wanted ,iraq was linked to bin laden at one time for the purpose of invasion then afghanistan ,and while serving in afghanistan 80% of us beleived bin laden was allready dead even top brass suggested it ,,the raid was a stunt that has backfired on the fool ,,and what are we in afghan for ,,oil,drugs and antiquitys ,,the taliban fucknuts that they are are only trying to evict what they see as invaders of there land ,,the taliban have never carried out a terror attack on the west ,,they were big mates with rumsfelt ,the came to visit him in the states ,,they went back on a deal arranged between them ,so got invaded under the guise of going after bin laden ,who just happened to go there in time for a terror attack to happen to justify a invasion ,,and then he hops back off to pakistan out of the way ,,job done ,,so this is a masive psy ops job that is falling apart every day they try to embelish the story ,a body would shut up the doubters but we cant have that yet i bet when zawahiri gets nailed we will see his ,,,good post gloomy :flop:
ImageImage

Initiate

PostFri May 06, 2011 6:12 pm » by Alternateworld

gloomylunatic wrote:
indigoemissary wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

start listening at 5:30 note the BBC interviewer didn't even pause to ask her to elaborate on the fact she said bin laden had been killed

Yes but did you ever play the game where you slip some random and obscure word into normal conversation without the other person noticing?

It was way off topic of their particular interview to even be going down that line, he was hardly prepared for it, and it may not of sunk in until after, or he just plain missed it, who knows, but i'm not too surprised he stuck to his rhetoric and didn't miss a beat.

As for the statement itself, ok so she said she knew, or did she just think she knew, who knows? And now she's dead we'll never know how she knew what she said she knew, or if indeed it was true :headscratch:

I think this whole thing stinks of shit too, but in respect this particular vid i'm just trying to put the boot on the other foot. If the us gov put that vid out as proof he was dead at the time, would that of been enough?

I have to agree with the wise words of boon, there wasn't much proof he was alive, so it's going to take some concerted effort on 'their' behalf to get me to believe they just killed him, ...again, ...maybe :think:

Conspirator

PostSat May 07, 2011 12:53 pm » by Phaeton

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat May 07, 2011 1:29 pm » by Alternateworld

Excellent post phaeton, good to see you around! :flop:

Distraction, fear, when will the majority wake up to this and realise there may just be another direction that humanity could travel in?

Conspirator

PostSat May 07, 2011 1:39 pm » by Phaeton

alternateworld wrote:Excellent post phaeton, good to see you around! :flop:

Distraction, fear, when will the majority wake up to this and realise there may just be another direction that humanity could travel in?

Thanks mate, much obliged. :flop:

Personally I do think change will quicken when the younger gens will be in the forefront of our society. Which is soon. Generations like that of my mother are engineered too much to be able to 'see' what is truely going on. When the Inet gens run society; change is finally plausible.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat May 07, 2011 1:53 pm » by Alternateworld

As plausible as it is vunerable imo.

The youth are still young and open to influence, i fear they're possibly being used for this revolution to the ends of western interests.

Then i look at the bigger picture, i feel the change in energy we are experiencing, and i am renewed with hope. :wink:

Writer

PostSat May 07, 2011 9:11 pm » by Indigoemissary

As plausible as it is vunerable imo.

The youth are still young and open to influence, i fear they're possibly being used for this revolution to the ends of western interests.

Then i look at the bigger picture, i feel the change in energy we are experiencing, and i am renewed with hope.

i was just telling a iranian muslim friend of my today that very thing. people are waking up. she said "GOOD"

i also told her that 90% of what the american government says, if you reverse it, you will have the truth is pretty close to accurate. you'd be surprise by the things she told me iranian people think and its pretty damn aware of the truth.

as a footnote: iranian people for the most part are very progressive and very much like north americans. they are modern, moral, happy people.

its their government that is all fucked up. much like most countries...

PreviousNext