US Government Psy-Ops - The 'Killing' of Osama Bin Laden

Conspirator

PostMon May 09, 2011 1:53 am » by Nihilgeist

alternateworld wrote:If people can't see this for what it really is, there really isn't much hope

Que the next bit of fear mongering, laying the ground for us the people to be royally screwed in the ass...

Upload to Disclose.tv

So are you trying to tell me those multitudes of people that are gathered for Bin Laden's death isn't really happening and AP just staged that photo or that these people don't really know who Bin Laden was and were lied to about him being a leader for them, because your shit doesn't really add up.

Clearly if these people are only now gathering to mourn, they knew he was a live up to this point (Which destroys your bullshit hoaxes of him being dead since 01-02-03, whatever).

Secondly, the mere fact that they are gathering for Bin Laden says that he was a man of jihad and islamic extremism and hated America, jjust like these people, once again destroying your bullshit about him being a CIA Front because clearly these people aren't all on the CIA paylist.

Please, please please, for the love of this earth, be my guest and fly over there and explain to these people that they are all in a giant CIA mind game and that Osama Bin Laden was already dead, and that it doesn't really matter because Osama wasn't one of them, he was a CIA operative named Tim Osman that wanted to exploit their beliefs based on America's NWO Agenda, and that they don't really hate america because they don't really follow Islam, they're just being used to show Islamic extremism, and all the rest of your random non-connected bullshit.

I'd love to see the fruits of your labor on a terrorist video broadcasted to the Western World. :flop: That goes for Gloomy too. Send a delegation of you lunatic Disclose.TV members to reveal the truth to these people that they're fake, made up by the AP. Please, please please do it.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Initiate

PostMon May 09, 2011 11:16 am » by Unitb166er

This video proves nothing.

Thanks for the insults.
Designed To Give A Damn!

Initiate

PostMon May 09, 2011 11:25 am » by Bert666

the usa is full of shit like all ways .911 pretty sick for the us government to kill its own people it seem to me that the us government is no better than the Nazi i ww2

Initiate

PostMon May 09, 2011 11:36 am » by Unitb166er

Well Bert666...the United States Got the Management team of The Nazis imported under Operation Paperclip and others.Yes the Same group who came up with the Reichstag Fire in Berlin.

The Reichstag fire was an arson attack on the Reichstag building in Berlin on 27 February 1933. The event is seen as pivotal in the establishment of Nazi Germany.

So when it comes to false flag operations, the Nazis were the experts of their time.

But i guess the United States would be the Experts of False Flags now.

Same people ,different franchise.
Designed To Give A Damn!

Conspirator

PostMon May 09, 2011 11:39 am » by Perronick

After 911 the US asked Afghanistan to give OBL in. The Afghans agreed, only if the US was able to provide any evidence that OBL and/or AlQaeda was responsible for it. Since that was not possible, the US invaded Afghanistan. I don't know if that is true or it's a legend, but I haven't seen proof either.

Anyone would be kind enough to post at least some of the evidence that prove OBL is the author of 911? What is the most incriminating evidence at the moment? Can I see it?

Initiate

PostMon May 09, 2011 11:42 am » by Bert666

thank you for pointing that out. if you keep an opened mind you learn something new every day .

Conspirator

PostMon May 09, 2011 12:30 pm » by Endless16

perronick wrote:After 911 the US asked Afghanistan to give OBL in. The Afghans agreed, only if the US was able to provide any evidence that OBL and/or AlQaeda was responsible for it. Since that was not possible, the US invaded Afghanistan. I don't know if that is true or it's a legend, but I haven't seen proof either.

Anyone would be kind enough to post at least some of the evidence that prove OBL is the author of 911? What is the most incriminating evidence at the moment? Can I see it?

Upload to Disclose.tv

As you can see, the guy talks on the phone, and mentions Osama by name, this is proof. But in the end, the Americans do it to themselves.

(I post this video too often.) :D

No Body, such trouble to dump his body in the ocean 1500km away within 24 hours?...

Video blackout during the raid, no pictures of the body.

Residents did not report gunshots. (That I've seen.)

But imo makes more sense than the 9/11 official story, it's quality not quantity when it comes to evidence, and better complete silence than a massive pile of bullshit. :flop:

Previous