US military planning Syrian Invasion?

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 2:01 am » by *WillEase*

Published on Dec 3, 2012 by RTAmerica

The conflict between the government of Syria and anti-government rebels has brought violence and death to the war torn country for months and recently reports have surfaced that Syria's president is preparing to deploy chemical weapons against the rebels. But are these allegations true or is this Iraq version 2.0?

Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 2:54 am » by *WillEase*

Published on Dec 3, 2012 by NewsyWorld

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton issued a warning to Syria Monday after new evidence of heightened activity at the country's chemical weapon sites.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 4:50 am » by 99socks

God, please no....

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 5:02 am » by The57ironman

.......... :lol: ..hillary clinton...?.... :badair:

......AH , YES...!!

.....WMD's....!!

....CRUSH ......KILL......DESTROY.....

(....oops , i forgot to mention rape and pillage...)

..ffs ....what's next what's next what's next.... :peep:

...sarcasm is the body's natural response to stupidity..

www.assholesamongus.com

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 7:25 am » by Iwanci

How is this even news? I would be agasp if the US Military doesnt already have plans in place for the invasion of ANY country... that's what they are paid to do in their 'down' time.. plan out scearios... now, my guess is that hot spots receive more recent and special planning due to the potential iminent nature of the issue.

Sorry, YES of course the US military is planning a Syrian invasion, they should all be sacked if they hadn't already. All they should really be doing at this stage is refining the plan and moving some of the pieces (war machine) closer to the potential hot zone so as to inact the plan quicker if needed.

Stated the obvious did I? Apologies for that....

:flop:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 11:25 am » by *WillEase*

Time will tell!

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 12:00 pm » by *WillEase*

Published on Dec 3, 2012 by AlJazeeraEnglish

Barack Obama, the US president, has warned Syria's President Bashar al Assad against using chemical weapons on his own people.

The US president has said there would be consequences if he did so.

Syrian State TV is reporting that its foreign ministry insists it would "never under any circumstances" use such weapons, "if such weapons exist".

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 2:09 pm » by mediasorcery

except someone else might and blame it on assad, that may be hard for some folks to conceive of, but quite a possibility .wouldnt be the first time its been done im sure, babies in incubators anyone lol.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 4:26 pm » by *WillEase*

Syrian MPs and Lebanese Sympathizers on War and the Possible Use of Biological and Chemical Weapons
Al-Manar TV (Lebanon), NBN TV (Lebanon), Al-Dunya TV (Syria), Mayadeen TV (Lebanon) - July 2012

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 4:34 pm » by 99socks

WillEase666 wrote:Syrian MPs and Lebanese Sympathizers on War and the Possible Use of Biological and Chemical Weapons
Al-Manar TV (Lebanon), NBN TV (Lebanon), Al-Dunya TV (Syria), Mayadeen TV (Lebanon) - July 2012

Upload to Disclose.tv

Reading his body language and intonation, I would say he's bluffing or else exaggerating.

Next