US: Muslim Admits to Attacking Atheist; Judge Dismisses case

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 24, 2012 10:12 am » by Illuminated

-

Muslim Admits to Attacking Atheist; Muslim Judge Dismisses Case

Submitted Feb 22, 2012
By Al Stefanelli

The Pennsylvania State Director of American Atheists, Inc., Mr. Ernest Perce V., was assaulted by a Muslim while participating in a Halloween parade. Along with a Zombie Pope, Ernest was costumed as Zombie Muhammad. The assault was caught on video, the Muslim man admitted to his crime and charges were filed in what should have been an open-and-shut case. That’s not what happened, though.

The defendant is an immigrant and claims he did not know his actions were illegal, or that it was legal in this country to represent Muhammad in any form. To add insult to injury, he also testified that his 9 year old son was present, and the man said he felt he needed to show his young son that he was willing to fight for his Prophet.

The case went to trial, and as circumstances would dictate, Judge Mark Martin is also a Muslim. What transpired next was surreal. The Judge not only ruled in favor of the defendant, but called Mr. Perce a name and told him that if he were in a Muslim country, he’d be put to death. Judge Martin’s comments included,

“Having had the benefit of having spent over 2 and a half years in predominantly Muslim countries I think I know a little bit about the faith of Islam. In fact I have a copy of the Koran here and I challenge you sir to show me where it says in the Koran that Mohammad arose and walked among the dead.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/ ... isses-case

un-fukn-believable! this guy shoud not be a judge! he should be removed from the bench!
it's not an arab country or its laws that he is presiding in!
America: you do not have a right to Not be Offended

makes no sense until you check this out:

mass immigration, multiculturalism & condoned reverse racism -a tennant of the new world order

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XSrGljdQv4
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink: