US officials worried about security at London 2012 Olympics

Initiate

PostTue Nov 15, 2011 3:10 am » by Tgwusauk

I smell false flag

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 15, 2011 3:15 am » by Smokeydog

e6722maj wrote:i am happy that the security of the olympics will be assisted by the FBI, whose expertise was so useful on 9/11

hahah there probably going to bring the attack with them cough cough
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 15, 2011 7:59 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

demobe wrote:I Belive Something Big IS Going To Happend :think:

Ground-to-air missiles 'may protect' London 2012 games
Defence Secretary Philip Hammond has told MPs that ground-to-air missiles will be deployed to protect the 2012 Olympic Games in London if deemed operationally necessary.

He was asked to confirm this by the former defence secretary Liam Fox.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-15724639

Thanx for the update Demobe, was going to add that to this thread..

It looks like we will be at war at that time or something...soldiers and anti air missiles to protect the OLYMPIC GAMES?

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 15, 2011 8:14 pm » by Noentry

this is spin ,this is about keeping terror on the agenda,
England has the most cameras in the world ,A very proficient police force with state of the art equipment and well trained coppers,all the phones are monitored .
All would be terrorist are found before they can commit terror ,since 7/7 bombings
England taught the world how to police .

This is just spin imo
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 15, 2011 8:18 pm » by Kinninigan

Simon Cowell and Paula Abdul are gonna be judges, thats why all the security. The FBI is gonna smuggle pills for Paula, and Cowell's in his homeland.
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 15, 2011 8:25 pm » by Mep630

seems to me, if we were not blowing up and killing people all over the world like we are, we would not have to worry so much about terrorism.

because killing people just makes more enemies and bad blood. And bad blood dont go away anytime soon.

think about it this way, you were unlucky enough to be born in Iraq. You commuted no crimes, nor have you done anything wrong, you live simple life. But yet american bombs have killed your friends and family, who in turn were just normal people, trying to live their lives, like you and me.

what are you going to do? are you just going to sit back and watch more of your friends die??

think about this, what if the country you lived in was invaded and occupied by say china. And you had chineese soldiers killing your friends and family. would you fight back? would you want payback? of course you would, this is human nature.

so I think it is easy to illustrate why killing people and wars, dont beat terror. In Fact terror is just a word, you can never really beat it. The difference between these wars and the Vietnam war is that the public is now sold on it, that we need to kill all these 'terrorists'.

this war is a scam, and sadly the american people are too dumb or distracted to realize it.
:top:

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Previous