US presidents And Royal Bloodlines Keeping It In The family

Initiate

PostThu Aug 05, 2010 1:12 pm » by Mumin

So?
Do you realize what 16th degree cousin means???
I can assure you that you are 16th degree cousin or closer with almost everybody you know who is not entirely from another part of the world.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 05, 2010 2:09 pm » by Electrobadgr

mumin wrote:So?
Do you realize what 16th degree cousin means???
I can assure you that you are 16th degree cousin or closer with almost everybody you know who is not entirely from another part of the world.

The fact that power is held within a few bloodlines is not something which should be ignored or sidestepped.
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Initiate

PostThu Aug 05, 2010 2:27 pm » by Mumin

this is what I meant... these bloodlines are as random and far from each other as you and anybody else from the part of the world you are from. (if you want, you can check what 16th degree cousin actually means, but a simple way to put it would be: if you are 1st degree cousin, you share 1 set of grand parents. If you are 2nd degree cousin, you share one set of great-grand parents. If you are 3rd degree cousin, you share one set of great-great-grand parents... and so on. If you go up to 16th degree, you are related to everybody around you.)
Al Gore and George Bush are, if I remember correctly 4th or 6th degree cousins, which is a little bit "closer"...

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 05, 2010 2:30 pm » by Electrobadgr

mumin wrote:this is what I meant... these bloodlines are as random and far from each other as you and anybody else from the part of the world you are from. (if you want, you can check what 16th degree cousin actually means, but a simple way to put it would be: if you are 1st degree cousin, you share 1 set of grand parents. If you are 2nd degree cousin, you share one set of great-grand parents. If you are 3rd degree cousin, you share one set of great-great-grand parents... and so on. If you go up to 16th degree, you are related to everybody around you.)
Al Gore and George Bush are, if I remember correctly 4th or 6th degree cousins, which is a little bit "closer"...

And i am saying that virtually all the american presidents have a blood relationship to the queen of england, 16th degree or not it is NOT a coincedence that all of these people in positions of percieved power are all related, however distantly.
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor