'US secretly pushing for Islamic fascist regime in Egypt'

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 10:00 pm » by mediasorcery

Phaeton wrote:
mediasorcery wrote:today them, tomorrow us, raphael was dead on the money, if anyone remembers him,

So what did raphael tell us..

That we are all 'Palestinians'?

of course not, he said that islam will be the next big world religion, to be implemented by ptb etc.

he may be right to,
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 10:25 pm » by zangazanga75

cant wait to see her majesty the queen of england in a burka lol
and yes we are all palestinians we are all bombs for allah

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 10:47 pm » by Opalserpent

zangazanga75 wrote:cant wait to see her majesty the queen of england in a burka lol

I think muslims use suicide bombers because they are effective with the limited resources they have.

Israel gets billions in aid and advanced weaponry every year to bomb and torture palistinans all year long
untill their next shipment of military aid comes for next years bloody oppression of palestinians.

No wonder they hate israelis, israelis murder their people all the time and get away with it because israel doesn't obide by any U.N. resolutions because israel is a bloody rogue aparthied state.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Also they are supremacists who think all christians and other religions work for them only.

Correct me again if I'm wrong that jews think all other religions are inferior and work only for

judiasim.

I feel sorry for the corrupt pieces of shit that sold their souls to keep the aparthied rogue nuclear state in power and bombing women and children whenever they feel like it behind their 20 meter high concrete aparthied fence. Well done to all those dual citizens for continuing the war on freedom and peace.

Have a nice day Zangryhdul14

Don't forgret to post some videos of angry muslims clerics to create muslims hate! :ohno:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 11:03 pm » by zangazanga75

the war on freedom and peace ?
you mean their obsession with the extermination and the elimination of the tiny Jewish state is a freedom loving peace thingy? :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 11:19 pm » by Opalserpent

zangazanga75 wrote:the war on freedom and peace ?
you mean their obsession with the extermination and the elimination of the tiny Jewish state is a freedom loving peace thingy? :headscratch:

LOL, peace loving israel, you joking zanga zanga? I belive israel is expanding everyday and theres
actually not much of Palestine left that hasn't been robbed and plundered illegally like the banks in
america were plundered by dual citizen zionists.

Correct me if I'm wrong please.

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 11:27 pm » by Phaeton

mediasorcery wrote:
Phaeton wrote:
mediasorcery wrote:today them, tomorrow us, raphael was dead on the money, if anyone remembers him,

So what did raphael tell us..

That we are all 'Palestinians'?

of course not, he said that islam will be the next big world religion, to be implemented by ptb etc.

he may be right to,

I dont think so.

Luciferianism disguised as a form of theosophy, mixing several aspects from different religions, would be my bet.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 11:32 pm » by Phaeton

zangazanga75 wrote:cant wait to see her majesty the queen of england in a burka lol

Well well, it can talk.

We are all Palestinians because it looks like we will find ourselves in a similar situation very soon, if we follow the present course.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 11:40 pm » by zangazanga75

Opalserpent wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong.

they are supremacists who think all christians and other religions work for them only

you got that right

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 16, 2012 6:10 pm » by *WillEase*

zangazanga75 wrote:the UN is also secretly pushing for sharia imo

The United Nations is now pushing very hard for complete control over the Internet. A proposal that has the support of China, Russia, India, Brazil, Saudi Arabia and Iran would give control of the Internet to the UN’s International Telecommunication Union. This is perhaps the greatest threat to the free and open Internet that we have seen yet. At a UN conference in Dubai this upcoming December, representatives from 193 nations will debate this proposal.

read more

On the Road to Sharia Law
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 16, 2012 6:16 pm » by Mattmarriott

III Reich and "communist" China v IV Reich before nazi constitution formally proclaimed: The difference between 100% and 97.9%.
How Illuminati media sells illuminati agents of China and Egypt is the KEY to
The ultimate reason why illuminati media celebrates two nazi milestones within one month, November 2012 in China and December 2012 in Egypt

Poster writes (1):
Serbian photographer Petar Kujundžic Peda is chief Reuters photographer in China, Taiwan and Mongolia.
He secretly filmed this video (2) in Great Hall of the People, Beijing, China during November 8th-14th 18. congress of the Communist Party of China.
Of course, filming is strictly forbidden there. Especially for foreigners.
I guess he can kiss his Reuters job goodbye, forever...
This is also the first article about this incident on the Internet, outside Serbia

Last Prophet replies: 2012 Congress of the Communist Party of China is all about Nazi 100% celebrations.
III Reich and "communist" China v IV Reich before nazi constitution formally proclaimed: The difference between 100% and 97.9%.
How Illuminati media sells illuminati agents of China and Egypt is the KEY to
The ultimate reason why illuminati media celebrates two nazi milestones within one month, November 2012 in China and December 2012 in Egypt

Poster writes (1):
Serbian photographer Petar Kujundžic Peda is chief Reuters photographer in China, Taiwan and Mongolia.
He secretly filmed this video (2) in Great Hall of the People, Beijing, China during November 8th-14th 18. congress of the Communist Party of China.
Of course, filming is strictly forbidden there. Especially for foreigners.
I guess he can kiss his Reuters job goodbye, forever...
This is also the first article about this incident on the Internet, outside Serbia

Last Prophet replies: 2012 Congress of the Communist Party of China is all about Nazi 100% celebrations.
But this time not packaged as "Heil Hitler" crowds in parades but behind closed doors.
Video reduced: start at 1:55 and see the "Votes against? No No No" sequence (2).
Now, ...

How can the III Reich and "communist" China be reduced to the IV Reich, before the nazi constitution is formally proclaimed in the USA and EU?
Answer: from 100% to 97.9%.

"Coincidentally" shortly after the communist congress in China and shortly before another act to legalize 100% dictatorship, the nazi "referendum" in Egypt, illuminati stage a 99.7% act (3):
german chancellor "Angela Merkel, at the height of her popularity, was returned unopposed as CDU chairwoman with 97.9 percent of votes from delegates who stood and applauded her for nearly eight minutes". (3)

The same Angela Merkel who is deeply hated by the large majority of Germans and who "coincidentally" earlier also played "member of the communist party", is re-elected leader of the CDU party, that together with the SPD, currently playing opposition, have been implementing the "IV Reich" agenda for the past two decades.

At this point it should be obvious why "coincidentally" as illuminati agents ruling those countries stage the "China Congress" and "Egypt referendum" nazi milestones...
... China "communists" and Egypt's "Muslim Brotherhood" are propagated by illuminati media as the only alternative to "chaos".

How Illuminati media sells illuminati agents of China and Egypt

To market these agents, as always, the "black is white" message is propagated by illuminati media:
- the "Communist" Party of China are those who "pull tens of million of people out of poverty"; (4)
- the Muslim Brotherhood, in particular "democratically elected president" MorCIA alias Morsi in Egypt, are "moderate forces" who "faces opposition from jihadists" and wants to "settle the israeli-plalestinian conflict".

This message brought to the human cattle as the illuminati upscale the Nazi agenda in China and Egypt:
- China: communist puppets ordered to reduce hundreds of millions to slaves owned by Apple, Walmart, etc; (5)
- Egypt: Morsi ordered to upscale Mubarak´s nazi regime, from genocide of christian copts and mass detentions and extermination of disarmed freedom fighters to remake of 1967 attack to Israel, this time including also illuminati agents Erdogan of Turkey and Ahmadinejad of Iran (6);

Consolidating the nazi puppet regimes in China and Egypt is celebrated with milestones in November and December 2012:
- China; Nazi Congress of the Communist Party behind closed doors, November 2012;
- Egypt: "referendum" to legitimate a nazi constitution, December 2012.

The ultimate reason for celebrating nazi milestones in China and Egypt
The reason why illuminati media celebrates these nazi milestones goes beyond supporting puppet governments ruling the most populated countries of the world (China) and the Arab world (Egypt).
It also goes beyond the "Destruction of Israel" agenda, related to the support of the "moderate" Muslim Brotherhood of Egypt.
The ultimate reason why illuminati media celebrates these two nazi milestones is that they are part of the psy-op to formally establish a nazi constitution in the US and EU.
Reminder: this last step is essentially a formality to catch up with the nazi reality gradually established since the illuminati murdered JFK, and that was interrupted during the presidency of Ronald Reagan (7).

ALL Notes at
china-egypt-nazi-milestones-celebrated-by-illuminati-media-t82118.html

Previous