'US secretly pushing for Islamic fascist regime in Egypt'

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 9:09 pm » by Phaeton

Published on Dec 9, 2012

Egypt's opposition is calling for more protests, after President Morsi insisted on ploughing ahead with a referendum on the new constitution, which is viewed by many as discriminatory.

Even his decision to scrap the decree which had granted him almost absolute power, was dismissed as a play on words.

The U.S. has made no comment on Egypt's draft constitution, even though it's criticised for undermining basic freedoms.

Geopolitical analyst F. William Engdahl says Washington is secretly supporting Muslim Brotherhood to turn Egypt into an Islamic dictatorship.

Upload to Disclose.tv

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 9:27 pm » by Edgar 2.0

Welcome to realpolitik...

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 9:40 pm » by mediasorcery

today them, tomorrow us, raphael was dead on the money, if anyone remembers him,
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 9:45 pm » by Phaeton

mediasorcery wrote:today them, tomorrow us, raphael was dead on the money, if anyone remembers him,

So what did raphael tell us..

That we are all 'Palestinians'?
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 10:01 pm » by zangazanga75

Egypt's ‘Freedom & Justice’ Party has a ‘Supreme Guide’

The ‘Freedom & Justice’ party is of course the Muslim Brotherhood. Freedom for them means being free to force Islamic law on everyone; and ‘justice’ means the implementation of sharia, including the hudud penalties

Muslim Brotherhood Supreme Guide Mohamed Badie has refuted claims that the group's supporters initiated the attack on President Mohamed Morsi's opponents Wednesday in a deadly confrontation between the two camps where at least six protesters were killed.
"We have eight martyrs and 1439 injured. All those who died [in Wednesday's clashes] are members of the Brotherhood. We also suffered the burning of 28 of our headquarters, apart from the Muslim Brotherhood's main Cairo headquarters. The headquarters of the Freedom and Justice Party newspaper has also been torched," he said

Initiate

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 10:41 pm » by zangazanga75

Phaeton wrote:
mediasorcery wrote:today them, tomorrow us, raphael was dead on the money, if anyone remembers him,

So what did raphael tell us..

That we are all 'Palestinians'?

Australian Islamist Musa Cerantonio: We Must Fight the Infidels by Physical Warfare Until the Caliphate Is Restored

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 4:13 am » by Cia212

It's a secret? We have a Muslim president who hates Israel - what did people expect?

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 5:23 pm » by 99socks

I don't mean to be snarky, but how is it a secret? There is not one power vacuum either created by the US or not, in Africa or the Middle East in recent times that didn't end up with Shariah law. The "US" held the strings of all the dictators up until this point... And the thing is, even in history... tell me of ONE revolution that wasn't orchestrated by tptb?
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Initiate

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 8:01 pm » by zangazanga75

the UN is also secretly pushing for sharia imo

The United Nations is now pushing very hard for complete control over the Internet. A proposal that has the support of China, Russia, India, Brazil, Saudi Arabia and Iran would give control of the Internet to the UN’s International Telecommunication Union. This is perhaps the greatest threat to the free and open Internet that we have seen yet. At a UN conference in Dubai this upcoming December, representatives from 193 nations will debate this proposal.

read more

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 9:05 pm » by Phaeton

99socks wrote:I don't mean to be snarky, but how is it a secret? There is not one power vacuum either created by the US or not, in Africa or the Middle East in recent times that didn't end up with Shariah law. The "US" held the strings of all the dictators up until this point... And the thing is, even in history... tell me of ONE revolution that wasn't orchestrated by tptb?

The title of this thread is limited to Egypt, content is meant to imply a broader interpretation.

The title and broader interpretation is a secret in the form that;

A- your government feigns to battle radicalism in their 'war on terror' while doing everything in their power to create & feed it;

B- a hell of a lot of people, especially those of the North American persuasion, are blissfully and utterly unaware of this ploy;

C- droves of people, which may or may not include your fine self, are still pointing their finger at 'Islam' for their 'backward' and fascistic / theocratic tendencies (might I forward Iran as an example here).

Lets not try and imply we are all so very aware of the mindf*cks being played on us daily in this context, still engineering the global public towards a war mindset. That this is old news for the lionpart of us.

It obviously is not, given the content of most posts that relate to this subject.

Personally I would be very, very curious to see what level of radicalism / terrorism we would have had if not for the imperialistic endeavours of the USA and to a lesser extent the USSR in the past.

What world would we live in if the USA was indeed 'a goodguy', as I thought in my early teens. If it really did have the best interests of The People in mind..

It could play a significant role for the well being & prosperity of our species. As it is playing a significant role furthering the direct opposite in the last few decades. And this ofcourse goes for the 'lesser, follower nations' as well. But the US is the trendsetter, the leader in good or bad. And its utterly bad, at this time, in this reality. Such a shame, all that potential.. wasted.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next